• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] All Products v3.0 MS 2.2 with Images

Farrukh

Hi guys im running this contribution on my test server and when i go to try view the allprods.php

i get this

1146 - Table 'testshop.table_headertags_default' doesn't exist

select * from TABLE_HEADERTAGS_DEFAULT where language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

the Testshop is my database name

i dont have the HeaderTags_SEO installed

any ideas ?

thanks

Red

Edited by redeemerrsa

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys im running this contribution on my test server and when i go to try view the allprods.php

i get this

1146 - Table 'testshop.table_headertags_default' doesn't exist

select * from TABLE_HEADERTAGS_DEFAULT where language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

the Testshop is my database name

i dont have the HeaderTags_SEO installed

any ideas ?

thanks

Red

hi

i have this problem , too

please help me

thanks

Edited by anaraya

hi

i have this problem , too

please help me

thanks

If you don't have Header Tags SEO installed and the code is looking for it, someone must have edited the code to use it since it shouldn't be in there.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 1 month later...
Hi.

Is there any way to select the number of items per page?

Try admin->Configuration->Maximum Values->Search Results.

Jack

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 weeks later...

I think i'm using a different version of header tags then the one "All Products" recommends.

This is the one that i am using... http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4822

Will this contribution work even though i have the other "header tags" contribution installed? In the directions it reads that i should just skip a few steps if i don't have the "header tags" contribution that is being recommended. Will everything still work?

Thanks - Mike C.

I'm not familiar with that contribution so I don't know the answer but my guess is that it won't. The code in All Products is setup for the Header Tags Controller contribution.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi and thnx for this contribution,

I am using version 4.7

I'm trying to use the allprods.php instead of the index.php. What i've tried is to replace it but that didn't work till now, it stays empty and my right menu don't load any more.

What do I have to do to use it like index.php, what do I have to change to get it done?

Thnx for the effort already

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I installed Jack's version All products V4.4

I also have installed HeaderTags_SEO_V_3.0.4_1_2.

Where should I add step 7

ADD the following to the catalog/includes/languages/english/header_tags.php file

anywhere before the last ?>

This header tags version doesn't have a file in this directory.

Also, out of stock products are showing. Is this normal? I would like to exclude out of stock items.

How to I change the font to bold for view all products?

Thanks in advance,

Alexandra

Hi,

I installed Jack's version All products V4.4

I also have installed HeaderTags_SEO_V_3.0.4_1_2.

Where should I add step 7

ADD the following to the catalog/includes/languages/english/header_tags.php file

anywhere before the last ?>

This header tags version doesn't have a file in this directory.

Also, out of stock products are showing. Is this normal? I would like to exclude out of stock items.

How to I change the font to bold for view all products?

Thanks in advance,

Alexandra

Skip the steps in the instructions having to do with Header Tags. Then, in the allprods.php file, locate this code
		  <?php if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {?> 
	   <td><h1><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></h1></td>
	  <?php } else { ?>		   
	   <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
	  <?php } ?>

and change it to

Also be sure to make add the Header Tags code to the <head> section. It should work at that point.

There's a fix posted in this thread for the out of stock problem, as I recall.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Skip the steps in the instructions having to do with Header Tags. Then, in the allprods.php file, locate this code
		  <?php if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {?> 
	  <?php } else { ?>		   
	   <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
	  <?php } ?>

and change it to

Also be sure to make add the Header Tags code to the <head> section. It should work at that point.

There's a fix posted in this thread for the out of stock problem, as I recall.

Jack

Hi Jack,

Ok Thanks for the quick response. I found the fix for the out of stock problem. Thanks very much.

I made the edit that you suggested.

I'm not sure about this part

Quote: Also be sure to make add the Header Tags code to the <head> section. It should work at that point.

Do you mean in the catalog/allprods.php file to

FIND:

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

REPLACE with:

<?php

/*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

} else {

?>

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<?php

}

/*** End Header Tags SEO ***/

?>

I don't have the meta http.. code in this file. Did I misunderstand?

The title that shows is the url like www.mysite.com/catalog/allprod.php

Thanks again,

Alexandra

No, my mistake. That file already has the Header Tags code in the head section.

Jack

Thanks Jack,

I made the changes in the admin section trying to add the default title but it still doesn't work. The title in IE7 is the url and in Mozilla Firefox there is no title displayed.

In the admin section when I select view result the section is blank and red highlight.

Any thought of what could be the problem?

Thanks again,

Alexandra

Thanks Jack,

I made the changes in the admin section trying to add the default title but it still doesn't work. The title in IE7 is the url and in Mozilla Firefox there is no title displayed.

In the admin section when I select view result the section is blank and red highlight.

Any thought of what could be the problem?

Thanks again,

Alexandra

My first thought is that the include default option hasn't been checked for that page. But this isn't the right place to ask Header Tags support questions. You need to post in that support thread.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 4 weeks later...

I need some serious guidance and a swift kick in the butt. :blush:

A while back I installed version 4.7.

I might have missed something or seriously messed something up as it doesn't work as it should - see here. No images, no links to products and the sort order is a bit messed up. Plus there is nothing regarding All Products in my admin.

Since then I have installed Header Tags SEO v3.0 and Ultimate SEO URL's version 2.1d updated.

What version of this contribution should I use?

Can I fix my problems or start from scratch?

Will the exsisting database changes affect anything if starting over with a different version?

Where it has code/directions referencing "Header Tags Controller", should I include it or no because HT SEO is different?

I'd appreciate any help or guidance before I undo my messed up install.

- :: Jim :: -

- My Toolbox ~ Adobe Web Bundle, XAMPP & WinMerge | Install ~ osC v2.3.3.4 -

I need some serious guidance and a swift kick in the butt. :blush:

A while back I installed version 4.7.

I might have missed something or seriously messed something up as it doesn't work as it should - see here. No images, no links to products and the sort order is a bit messed up. Plus there is nothing regarding All Products in my admin.

Since then I have installed Header Tags SEO v3.0 and Ultimate SEO URL's version 2.1d updated.

What version of this contribution should I use?

Can I fix my problems or start from scratch?

Will the exsisting database changes affect anything if starting over with a different version?

Where it has code/directions referencing "Header Tags Controller", should I include it or no because HT SEO is different?

I'd appreciate any help or guidance before I undo my messed up install.

I don't support the versions that are not mine so I can't address all of your problems. however, the Header Tags part of the code should be the same in them all. I recently posted the change that is needed in this thread so if you search back a page or two it should be there.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I don't support the versions that are not mine so I can't address all of your problems. however, the Header Tags part of the code should be the same in them all. I recently posted the change that is needed in this thread so if you search back a page or two it should be there.

Jack

Thank you for replying Jack.

I just un-install the version I used (4.7).

I just downloaded your version 4.4 dated 26 Dec 2005. Thanks, I will look for the edits in this thread. ;)

I just looked through the zip file and uhm it looks exactly the same as what I just deleted (v4.7). :blink:

So forgive my ignorance, but will just running the allprods.sql give me the changes for settings in my Admin Panel?

I guess I can run through this proceedure again and see if this contrib works differently. But without indepth reviewing I would have to say it is what I already tried. <_<

I just downloaded your version 4.4 dated 26 Dec 2005. Thanks, I will look for the edits in this thread. ;)

I just looked through the zip file and uhm it looks exactly the same as what I just deleted (v4.7). :blink:

So forgive my ignorance, but will just running the allprods.sql give me the changes for settings in my Admin Panel?

I guess I can run through this proceedure again and see if this contrib works differently. But without indepth reviewing I would have to say it is what I already tried. <_<

As mentioned, I don't support the other versions so I don't have any idea what changes were made to them. Hopefully, the person that made the changes mentioned what was changed somewhere but that doesn't always happen.

By the way, I didn't say anything was wrong with that version. I've never tried it so I don't know. I just said I don't support it.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jim

I used 4.7 with no problems. I don't recall any major hassles installing it.

Thank you both Jack and Leslie.

In any event I am starting from scratch. I did see changes to my database after I ran the original SQL query, but maybe something went wrong with it. Hopefully things will go smoothly this time around. ;)

I realize you didn't mention it was a bad version Jack, I just trust your versions of contribs more so, plus you support them LOL. :)

Thanks again and I'll post how things went.

Thanks again and I'll post how things went.

WOW what a difference. The install (v4.4) went smoothly and I actually have what I am supposed to have. :D

Except I have one problem. :(

I also had installed long ago the Show Sold Out Items v1.1 by Sabaina Bukhari 16 Feb 2007. I am not sure if this contrib is part of causing my problem or not, but would quess so.

Every item listed on my allprods.php page display the button_sold_out.gif even though I have the items in stock. There is no button_buy_now.gif in sight. Any idea where I should look for such a problem?

Also I was wondering, would it be possible and how, to add numbers to the alphabetical search along the top of the table? Over half of my products start with a number in their name, such as 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air.

Sent the wife and kids away for the afternoon, brewed a fresh pot of coffee and cleared my head. I'm ready for some more hacking hehe. :P

WOW what a difference. The install (v4.4) went smoothly and I actually have what I am supposed to have. :D

Except I have one problem. :(

I also had installed long ago the Show Sold Out Items v1.1 by Sabaina Bukhari 16 Feb 2007. I am not sure if this contrib is part of causing my problem or not, but would quess so.

Every item listed on my allprods.php page display the button_sold_out.gif even though I have the items in stock. There is no button_buy_now.gif in sight. Any idea where I should look for such a problem?

Also I was wondering, would it be possible and how, to add numbers to the alphabetical search along the top of the table? Over half of my products start with a number in their name, such as 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air.

Sent the wife and kids away for the afternoon, brewed a fresh pot of coffee and cleared my head. I'm ready for some more hacking hehe. :P

The version you are using has a few problems with it. I had already fixed those in my next version but with all of the changes going on with this contribution, I thought it would confuse matters even more. So I decided to upload my latest release under a new name so I can better control the "fixes" made to it. The support thread is located here. Unfortunately, it is not a straight update since I wanted to ensure the files were not confused with this one. Still, it is an easy install so that should not be a problem.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 weeks later...

I just tryed to install the all prods on my site AllProducts_V_4.7

when I went to run the sql file I got his error when importing it to my db

INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function )

VALUES (

'600', 'All Products Image Width', 'ALLPROD_IMAGE_WIDTH', '100', 'The pixel width of heading images', '4', '5', '2003-07-31 19:35:01', '2003-07-24 17:45:15', NULL , NULL

);

#1062 - Duplicate entry '600' for key 1

I am using the all prods

Updated for Milestone MS 2.2 by Farrukh Saeed

Allprods Contribution to OSCommerce 2.2

any Ideas will be a real great help

I did just what the install file said to do :huh:

Thanks

Ben

Edited by whitehawk43