The e-commerce.

[Contribution] All Products v3.0 MS 2.2 with Images

Farrukh

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that's what I did.

I changed Display Mode from True to False, then I got the wrong output!

When it is set to True the output is OK.

I don't know the ins and outs of the contribution. But I guess it uses modules/product_listing.php when Display Mode is set to True and modules/allprods.php when Display Mode is set to False, right? If so, I'm curious why there is no instance of the TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS (and related code) in the modules/allprods.php file, since the corresponding text behind it (in languages/english/allprods.php) needs to be printed on the screen, when there are no products in a category, as in this example the letter of Z.

Edited by kbking

It is just an oversight in the code that no one has pointed out before. But when I try that mode here on a letter with no products, it just displays an empty page, not an arror. it should display a "No products found" message but that isn't the cause of your problem.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Then it's not compatible with either or both of the MySQL 5.0.37 and the PHP 5.2.3 versions. I can say this, because I'm using the same shop since before with earlier versions of MySQL and PHP and there I applied the same setting and got the same output as you got, ie, an empty page!

It would be nice if you or anyone with required skills could look into the code and adapt the application to the most recent versions of MySQL and PHP. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Where do I place these - do I just add this somewhere in /usr/local/pem/vhosts/127360/webspace/webapps/osCommerce/httpdocs/catalog/admin/configuration.php

Otherwise if specific changes have to be made, please explain adequately as I'm not a Computer Person.

Please see

http://www.carromex.com.au/applications/os...34a179709a72b54

The links aren't coming up. Whats wrong there ?

Thanks

Nina

insert into configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('600', 'All Products Image Width', 'ALLPROD_IMAGE_WIDTH', '100', 'The pixel width of heading images', '4', '5', '2003-07-31 19:35:01', '2003-07-24 17:45:15', NULL, NULL);

insert into configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('601', 'All Products Image Height', 'ALLPROD_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '100', 'The pixel height of heading images', '4', '6', '2003-07-31 19:34:01', '2003-07-24 17:45:15', NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible) VALUES ('17', 'All Products', 'All Product Options', '17', '1');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, use_function) VALUES ('','All Products: ON/OFF', 'ALL_PRODUCTS', 'false', 'All Products <br>(true=on false=off)', '17', '1', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now(), NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, use_function) VALUES ('','All Products: filename', 'ALL_PRODUCTS_FILENAME', 'allprods.php', 'All Products filename Default=allprods.php', '17', '2', '', now(), NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, use_function) VALUES ('','All Products: Display Mode', 'ALL_PRODUCTS_DISPLAY_MODE', 'true', 'Display in standard table format <br>(true=on false=off)', '17', '3', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now(), NULL);

UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '1' WHERE configuration_title = 'Heading Image Width';

UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '2' WHERE configuration_title = 'Heading Image Height';

UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '3' WHERE configuration_title = 'Subcategory Image Width';

UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '4' WHERE configuration_title = 'Subcategory Image Height';

UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '5' WHERE configuration_title = 'Small Image Width';

UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '6' WHERE configuration_title = 'Small Image Height';

UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '7' WHERE configuration_title = 'Medium Image Width';

UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '8' WHERE configuration_title = 'Medium Image Height';

UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '9' WHERE configuration_title = 'Large Image Width';

UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '10' WHERE configuration_title = 'Large Image Height';

UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '11' WHERE configuration_title = 'All Products Image Width';

UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '12' WHERE configuration_title = 'All Products Image Height';

UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '13' WHERE configuration_title = 'Calculate Image Size';

UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '14' WHERE configuration_title = 'Image Required';

Changes made to display :

* Compatible with Milestone MS 2.2

* Displaying Images for every product

* Addded the ability to change the Image width and height from the Admin Section ( Admin => Configuration => Images => All Products * )

* Display Manufacturer's Name

* Displays Both Retail and Discount Price

* Implemented it with Header Tags Controller ( You need to have Header tags Controller installed for this)

* Ability to Turn On or Off through Admin

Nina

Those are database changes. You need to apply them to your database using a program named phpmyadmin that is located in your hosts control panel.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 weeks later...

I want to realise the following. I've got a couple of categories. All these have sub categories. Now I want in every categorie one sub categorie with all. When clicked n it you get all the produc ts from the main categorie. But not of the whole site. I think with allprods it is only possible to get the product from the whole site or isn't it?

Look what I mean to explain and hopefully there is a solution for it.

Categorie with name: Beton with these subsubcategories:

Beelden

Bloempotten & bakken

Zuilen

Waterpartijen

Overige

Alle --> when clicking on this one I want all the product from the sub categories above to be shown

Categorie with name: Brons with these subsubcategories:

Beelden

Dierfiguren

Waterpartijen

Overige

Alle --> when clicking on this one I want all the product from the sub categories above to be shown

After this one there are 2 the same categories.

And my final categorie brings everything together.:

Categorie All with the subsubcategories:

All Beelden--> when clicking on this one I want all the beelden from the whole site

All Bloempotten & bakken --> etc

All Zuilen--> etc

All Waterpartijen--> etc

All Overige--> etc

Alle--> all the products on the site This allprods can do but can it do the rest to?

I hope you understand my question in bad englisch. When it is not possible does anybody know another contribution for it? I search but did not find.

Thanks for helping me out.

Greetings from Holland

• 2 weeks later...

installed ALLProducts 4.6.1

I get this SQL error when clicking the All Products link >

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_sort_order' in 'order clause'

select p.products_id, products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where pd.products_name like '%' AND p.products_status='1' order by p.products_sort_order limit 0, 20

Any suggestions. I know a little SQL...just thought I'd ask the experts.

Dear All,

I have same problem as error411

Just install ALLProducts 4.6.1, enable it in Admin and Display Mode is True.

I get this SQL error when clicking the All Products link >

select p.products_id, products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where pd.products_name like '%' AND p.products_status='1' order by p.products_sort_order limit 0, 20

Any suggestions? Thank you!!

Hi all,

I have the exact same problem as error411 and owbfitness.

Get this when clicking on All Products link

select p.products_id, products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '4' left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where pd.products_name like '%' AND p.products_status='1' order by p.products_sort_order limit 0, 3

[TEP STOP]

All Products: 4.6.1

PHP: 4.4.7

MySQL: 4.1.22

Hope someone can fix this. Website is: http://test.jardby.com/allprods.php?language=en

Just installed new template. Information pages. Header Tags Controller.

Problem with Information pages and All Products which appears on the right side of the page.

Everything works fine on my live shop (with older version off All Products)

Edited by peppesbodega2

For all of you having the products_sort_order problem, that is caused because that field is not a standard field in the database table. Whoever uploaded that version, didn't understand how to make and test a contribution, thus the failure. I don't support versions other than my own, for this very reason, so I can't help you anymore than that. But if you search the code for that text and delete it, it might start working for you. That's unless that field is suppossed to be part of the code, in which case you are on your own since the author isn't supportting his code.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

For all of you having the products_sort_order problem, that is caused because that field is not a standard field in the database table. Whoever uploaded that version, didn't understand how to make and test a contribution, thus the failure. I don't support versions other than my own, for this very reason, so I can't help you anymore than that. But if you search the code for that text and delete it, it might start working for you. That's unless that field is suppossed to be part of the code, in which case you are on your own since the author isn't supportting his code.

Jack

Thanks Jack !

I know your contributions are greeat and usually grab them straight away, because they are just working.

Well by comparing allprods.php in the catalog with version 4.5 i did found the error. Now i´m not a programmer so i did not want to change anything.

I simply changed the allprods.php with the 4.5 version and now it works. The .sql files are the same so as Jack says there is probably another contribution included or something that brakes it.

Now i just have to figure out why my Information pages unlimited & All Produkt shows up on the right side of the page and messes everything up instead of showing up in the middle of the page. http://test.jardby.com/allprods.php

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks Jack !

I know your contributions are greeat and usually grab them straight away, because they are just working.

Well by comparing allprods.php in the catalog with version 4.5 i did found the error. Now i´m not a programmer so i did not want to change anything.

I simply changed the allprods.php with the 4.5 version and now it works. The .sql files are the same so as Jack says there is probably another contribution included or something that brakes it.

Thank you for catching my mistake. Most people don't have the sort order contribution added and this is what is causing the problem. To fix it, please download the allprods 4.6.1 fix, or replace catalog/allprods.php with the version from 4.5. Sorry about the confusion.

Hi to you all,

Thanks for this nice contri and the support!

I'm running OSC 2.2rc1 with this contri (v 4.6 + fix 4.6.1).

When listing all products I still have a little problem.

Can somebody please tell me why some products are shown twice on the "all products page" ??... :blink:

I might be doing something wrong here... :wacko:

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Arne.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone successfully combined All Products with Hide products from customer groups for SPPC?

I want it so if someone is logged on and click All Products, they only see the products relevant to their group. I guess it also has to be set up for SPPC as well, so the prices/specials show properly.

Has anyone successfully combined All Products with Hide products from customer groups for SPPC?

I want it so if someone is logged on and click All Products, they only see the products relevant to their group. I guess it also has to be set up for SPPC as well, so the prices/specials show properly.

Sorry, Wrong thread

Edited by stonjie

Hi to you all,

Thanks for this nice contri and the support!

I'm running OSC 2.2rc1 with this contri (v 4.6 + fix 4.6.1).

When listing all products I still have a little problem.

Can somebody please tell me why some products are shown twice on the "all products page" ??... :blink:

I might be doing something wrong here... :wacko:

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Arne.

See post 306

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

hi, i just installed this on my new and clean copy of osc and i uploaded all the files and ran the sql statement in mysql and enabled the all products in admin but then i click on the All Products in the store catalogue and i am getting this error:

select p.products_id, products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where pd.products_name like '%' AND p.products_status='1' order by p.products_sort_order limit 0, 75

[TEP STOP]

can someone please help what did i miss?

thanks

hi, i just installed this on my new and clean copy of osc and i uploaded all the files and ran the sql statement in mysql and enabled the all products in admin but then i click on the All Products in the store catalogue and i am getting this error:

select p.products_id, products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where pd.products_name like '%' AND p.products_status='1' order by p.products_sort_order limit 0, 75

[TEP STOP]

can someone please help what did i miss?

thanks

That is addressed several times in this thread, including on the previous page. It is also addressed in the contrib download section:

"All Products 4.6.1 fix - 9 Dec 2007 - For everyone that is having the 'p.products_sort_order' problem, you need to replace catalog/allprods.php with this one. It does not have the sort order included."

Add-Ons personally installed:

Step by Step Manual Order -- Request Reviews -- Reviews in Product Listing -- Reviews in Product Display -- Review Approval System -- Leverage Browser Cache --
Header Tag Controller -- Multilayer SEO Pop Out Menu -- Follow Us Box -- View All Products -- USPS Shipping Labels -- UPS Shipping Labels -- Monthly Sales/Tax Report --
htacess Optimisation -- Remove Unused Images -- Master Password -- Admin Change Customer Password -- Database Backup Manager -- Zero Stock Report --
Searchbox Search In Descriptions -- Easy Populate 2.76i -- Barcode Rendering -- Admin Sort By Model -- Products Purchased Report

Add-Ons personally developed:

Search for email address, etc in Orders -- Discontinue Product

Add-Ons installed by others:

View Counter -- Site Monitor -- Image Thumbnailer -- Database Optimizer -- Recaptcha -- Discount Coupons -- Add More Fields

• 3 weeks later...

Am getting a lot of errors with the sql included in v4.7 mostly 1062 errors....

Having taken a look at the SQL file the _id are specified within it, as a result the they are forced to use those id' the problem lies if you have something else added that already has these id's used.

I'll upload a working SQL file to the addons portion of this site, in the meantime here's the correct sql statements...

insert into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('All Products Image Width', 'ALLPROD_IMAGE_WIDTH', '100', 'The pixel width of heading images', '4', '5', '2003-07-31 19:35:01', '2003-07-24 17:45:15', NULL, NULL);
insert into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('All Products Image Height', 'ALLPROD_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '100', 'The pixel height of heading images', '4', '6', '2003-07-31 19:34:01', '2003-07-24 17:45:15', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible) VALUES ('All Products', 'All Product Options', '17', '1');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, use_function) VALUES ('All Products: ON/OFF', 'ALL_PRODUCTS', 'false', 'All Products <br>(true=on false=off)', '17', '1', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now(), NULL);
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, use_function) VALUES ('All Products: filename', 'ALL_PRODUCTS_FILENAME', 'allprods.php', 'All Products filename Default=allprods.php', '17', '2', '', now(), NULL);
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, use_function) VALUES ('All Products: Display Mode', 'ALL_PRODUCTS_DISPLAY_MODE', 'true', 'Display in standard table format <br>(true=on false=off)', '17', '3', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now(), NULL);

UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '1' WHERE configuration_title = 'Heading Image Width';
UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '2' WHERE configuration_title = 'Heading Image Height';
UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '3' WHERE configuration_title = 'Subcategory Image Width';
UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '4' WHERE configuration_title = 'Subcategory Image Height';
UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '5' WHERE configuration_title = 'Small Image Width';
UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '6' WHERE configuration_title = 'Small Image Height';
UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '7' WHERE configuration_title = 'Medium Image Width';
UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '8' WHERE configuration_title = 'Medium Image Height';
UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '9' WHERE configuration_title = 'Large Image Width';
UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '10' WHERE configuration_title = 'Large Image Height';
UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '11' WHERE configuration_title = 'All Products Image Width';
UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '12' WHERE configuration_title = 'All Products Image Height';
UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '13' WHERE configuration_title = 'Calculate Image Size';
UPDATE configuration SET sort_order = '14' WHERE configuration_title = 'Image Required';