• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

anyone help with get tax error w/ coupon contribution

clarocque

I am sure there is an asnwer for this somewhere in the fourm, but I cant find it :evil:

I just installed credit_class_gv_dc_v5.05. and after many many many hours I got it working (sorta) . The majority of the time is due to the fact I am so green to PHP. And the other is I have Admin levels installed so the admin side was a little different.

Now it seems I am only haveing 2 problems...

1. There is no option for a Gift Voucher in the cart - not sure why? This is not a real big deal at this point - casu eI have not learned how to use it.

2. The greater problem is I am getting an error on the checkout_confirmation page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_tax_rate_from_desc() in /home/u5/database/html/catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php on line 293

I am not sure why and Frankly, I dont have the knowledge to to figure it out. Can you help?

Also I found I had to change files liek database_tables and filenames. There was no mention of this in the updat (it may be because of other mods I made??)

If you could help me figure out the tax rate issue I would be really greatful.

Chris

osC Contributions I have published.

Note: Some I only provided minor changes, updates or additions!

It is a custom function that is part of the contribution - most likely supposed to be added in catalog/includes/functions/general.php

do a search through your contribution files for:

function get_tax_rate_from_desc

I could not find that string...

There is a wierd file in the contribution that did not have any instruction it is called .directory... I am sure this has nothing to do with it but it is a file directory and is:

[URL properties]

IconSize=0

ViewMode=konq_textview

any other ideas?

osC Contributions I have published.

Note: Some I only provided minor changes, updates or additions!