• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easypopulate 2.X for MS2

Hello,

Is there going to be a working downloadable contribution for easypopulate. None of the so called MS2 compatible ones are.

Ive just tried 5 different versions of EP on MS2 and all have errors. The contrib downloads page has files that are wrong aparently, and its gotten very confusing.

If anyone can help i'd appreciate it.

A new working zip file might be a good idea for the contrib downloads page too.

*Read* the info on the contrib page and follow the installation directions and there is a working version for MS1 and for MS2, you just have to be a good reader and download the correct one, and install it correctly.

Your generic "I tried them all and none of them works" is a very derogatory and misleading post, and it shows that you have not read the documentation. I am not the only person who has worked on and updated the contrib and you are being insulting to the volunteers who HAVE uploaded a working package.

After you make sure you have the right version, if you have specific questions, go search the easy populate threads and you WILL find out how to use it. It is EASY to install, but requires you to do SOME work and you won't know what unless you actually open the readme and read it.

[no external urls in signatures please, kthanks]

I am currently using a sworking version.

I was not insulting anyone and i appreciate all their work.

I was meerly commenting on the state of the contirb downloads page and how to the less experienced than me it might be confusing.

It took me a bit of trial and eroor before i got the right version.