The e-commerce.

Custom PC Creator 2.0 BETA released for OSC2.2MS2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've installed this contrib but i'm having some issues:

[error] [client 192.168.2.3] File does not exist: /var/www/html/oscommercepath/undefined, referer: http://store.domain.com.br/build.php?page=1

Well, the images are not shown - only broken links, the prices are not parsed, even if they are actually showing in the drop down list.

I made any and every change described in the docs, updated my ccc table and, nothing.

When the page loads, every price box has an "Price" text inside it.

When i load the first item from any drop down box, every price box shows an "undefined" text inside it.

If someone could be very kindly to give a hand to start to use the module, it will be very appreciated.

TIA,

• 2 weeks later...

Problem solved, it was the problem with the standard language settings.

I am havingh the same problems. Exactly what did you alter. I have everything set up to UK, but still everything didapears when i co to checkout, and i get returned to ther front page.

Hey Steve,

look at what mmm did: locate the file "custom_checkout.php" and go to line 138:

'language_id' => 1,

Should be:

'language_id' => $_SESSION['languages_id'],

best regards,

compuskill

Hello, I just installed the new version of CCC and I love it!

Just one problem, it's not setup to work with BTS. Any idea what I should change to get it to pull from the templates directory instead of the core?

thanks

david

this thread is for CPC - customer pc creator.

CCC or customer computer creator is a different contribution. Check which one you installed and then give us some more details of the problem.

Im sure its not the same one you are referencing, however i am just looking to make it work with BTS. Does the contribution you are talking about work with BTS?

Hello, I have just installed CCCB2 and it installed wonderfully without any problems. However it uses the default OSC look.

I have the BTS contribution installed and I was wondering if you could tell me how to get the CCC code to use the templates instead of the stock osc?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi there, im trying to install the Custom PC Creator

2.0 BETA but my problem is that for example inside Monitors Categories

i have brands such samsung, compaq, and others, the

thing is that in the select box only appears samsung

monitors(or another brand i choose manually..but only

one brand is always displayed when i need all to be

shown)..i couldn't found a why to add all the

brands..can anyone help me?

Thanks.

• 5 months later...
I know why it doesn't work: I was using Spanish. When I use English language it works ok. Why? what should I change?

2 years later the mod has the same mistake. I'll assume nobody is taking care of it.

It's a good mod, I like it.

Remember, change line 138 :-)

Bye.

Edited by mmm

Hi,

I am extreamly new to os commerce and i have tried install the Build-Your-Own Custom Built Computer contribution.

Its all installed and setup except when you go to the page you automaticaly goto the first product instead of "please select" and it comes up with price in the cost field and won't display the true price until you have selected please select.

How do you make it default to please select? is this a bug in the contribution? is it fixable?

Thanks

Kyle