• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HyperWallet V0.9

tkeats

Hi.

I have just posted my latest contribution. This is obviously for Hyperwallet.

You can find it at

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1479

While it still needs some work. It does indeed work for transactions and does give some minor information on invoice data.

I shall give support for it here.

Edited by Johnson

A signature is something that reflects its user. - The dictionary

The question is not, 'to code, or not to code'

the question is, 'if we do not code, are we really alive?'

-- anonymous

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for creating and posting this contribution... I hope to put it to use soon!

I am trying to set it up with my account, but my account number seems to differ from yours.... I sent myself an invoice and i have a 5 digit ID in the link as below (I x'd out my ID):

https://www.hyperwallet.com/payInvoice.do?type=B&ID=xxxxx

Is this a problem? Or is it due to me being at a different financial institution than yourself (I use Citizens Bank).

Thanks!

-al

Thanks for creating and posting this contribution... I hope to put it to use soon!

I am trying to set it up with my account, but my account number seems to differ from yours.... I sent myself an invoice and i have a 5 digit ID in the link as below (I x'd out my ID):

https://www.hyperwallet.com/payInvoice.do?type=B&ID=xxxxx

Is this a problem? Or is it due to me being at a different financial institution than yourself (I use Citizens Bank).

Thanks!

-al

Read the file carefully. In it I explain what you need to do.

When you open hyperwallet.php, you need to go to the action_url section. at this point, YOU ONLY CHANGE THE NUMBER in the line, never the doman, or the file. So your sending to payInvoice.do instead of payNow.do

Exact format for this line should be as follows

https://www.HYPERWALLET.com/payNow.do?PID=[Your PID Number]

To figure out what your PID number is, log into hyperwallet, and go to web invoicing. create a product or link, but dont send it, look at the code generated and plug the number portion into the =[Your PID Number] This number is specific to your account. Much like an email at paypal or stormpay.

Thomas Keats

Edited by Johnson

-- anonymous

Hi Halbert,

The confusion is that we're not actually dealing with invoices at all. Where tkeats says "invoice" he really means "web cheque".

Under the Business Tools, select "Web Cheque". Fill in whatever you like on the form - this information will be displayed to the buyer when they make their payment.

Click through the next 2 pages, until you're given the HTML code for the button itself. Inside that code, you'll find your PID.

When buyers send you payment, they'll be sending you a web cheque now, rather than paying an invoice or beaming you cash. I'm not sure that there's any effective difference from the seller's end. For the buyer, it does mean that if they don't complete their payment right away, they WON'T have an outstanding HyperWALLET invoice sitting in their account, which they can come back to later. But since most people using HyperWALLET will pay right away, that's not likely to be an issue.

I haven't actually completed a test payment yet, but I have had the module generate a web cheque based on an order, and it looks like everything works.

Hope that helps!

For the buyer, it does mean that if they don't complete their payment right away, they WON'T have an outstanding HyperWALLET invoice sitting in their account, which they can come back to later. But since most people using HyperWALLET will pay right away, that's not likely to be an issue.

Correction - if they don't complete the HyperWALLET transaction then and there, their order isn't processed (saved) anyway. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1479

Version 1.1 is released.

Invoice #

Shipping included in amount due.

cleaned up the main code file.

Let me know if you use it, and how well its used on your site ;)

Edited by Johnson

-- anonymous

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I am having problems with the hyperwallet module.

I made the PID changes, and uploaded the file, but when I go to activate it, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class hyperwallet in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/banzaicracker.com/httpdocs/catalog/includes/modules/payment/hyperwallet.php on line 15

Any ideas?

Thanks

You know what? I uploaded the wrong file into the languages section.

Don't mind me.

LOL.. I think I can forgive you.. done simmilar myself... only it took me hours to fix... (dunt ask why.. ) ;)

Thomas

-- anonymous

• 1 year later...

I would love to use this contribution as I am a Canadian only store ... but before I use it what does this mean in the file .. read me...

" You may use this, however we ask for a contribution for its use." Who, how much and where do I pay ... or am I suppose to add to the code?? Or is it a link to your store? Am I suppose to be sending you some of the money I receive through this program, like paypal (only i hope its not 5-7 percent)?

I am sorry for being a dunce, but a little confused. I thought contributions were free? And I dont want to steal anything from anyone.

Thanks for your time

I would love to use this contribution as I am a Canadian only store ... but before I use it what does this mean in the file .. read me...

" You may use this, however we ask for a contribution for its use." Who, how much and where do I pay ... or am I suppose to add to the code?? Or is it a link to your store? Am I suppose to be sending you some of the money I receive through this program, like paypal (only i hope its not 5-7 percent)?

I am sorry for being a dunce, but a little confused. I thought contributions were free? And I dont want to steal anything from anyone.

Thanks for your time

LOL. Sorry, I've just completed a rather hectic move, and lost my DSL as a result. (Don't you just love the country...)

This would work great for you, just follow the instructions carefully and replace your identifier in the code (Or I could end up receiving your payments, its already happened once... heh).

As for your question, we always ask for a contribution, is encourages those that contribute code to the project, and to update it when it needs to be.

Make a $5 contribution or a $500 contribution, to this, or any contribution you find valuable. Its not a requirement... however its a nice gesture, to those that well, assist in this grand project. This is a very personal decision. Donate/Contribute as your are able, and as you find the code package useful. (And yes, a link to a page would be considered acceptable in my case, just offer :thumbsup: I have a number of sites, so no worries about possible conflicts...)

And no, no worries about stealing. Who knows, the code might even encourage you to modify it for another payment service...

Thomas Keats

Rainbow Computer Systems

PS. Yes, go ahead and use and abuse it.

-- anonymous

Thanks for the reply ... and makes sense, just wanted to be sure.

I thought I had mine running good ... changed the PID and even managed to make it CAD ... was showing only USD, which I dont offer. The option is there in the payment choices section. But there is no price or total when they go to hyperwallet.

Hope I make sense here...smiles.

When I made a tester purchase and was taken to the hyperwallet page, it read 0 CAN ... When I did the web cheques thing (to get the PID) I didnt fill in any of the "optional info" amounts, tax or shipping, or description, as each order is going to be different, also have various shipping prices. I did give the return url as checkout_success. I am assuming that any amounts I put in will be like a default amount?? I guess.

How do I make it automatically fill in the fields ... so that when they click pay, it has the product total at least in there and a spot to manually enter their shipping choice??

Again, thanks..