Sign in to follow this  
Farrukh

[Contribution Update] Individual Shipping Price v 2.0 MS 2.2

I have everything installed correctly.  When I go into the admin panel and add a shipping price to the item, the change does not get into the database (there is no error or anything)

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, how can I resolve

Issue:  When using "Individual Product Shipping Prices", the changes I submit for the product do not get comitted to the database.

Thank you!

Ron

Yes i have the same problem at the moment. It does not save the new or updated shipping price.

And i have an other question about that mod. When that mod is installed and activated it wont show the other mods like flats rates. When a customer order on ligne i would like him to have a choose between your individual shipping prices mod and a 0? shipping cost because the client will pick up the order. At the moment when i choose your mod for the shipping i does not show the other choose of shipping, and their are installed and activated. Could you please give my a hand on that problem please.

ok, i think i'm getting a new error here, and i'm not a php master by any means. could someone help out?

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/ultimate/public_html/shop/catalog/product_info.php on line 269

here is my code on line 269

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

any idea?