• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Real Fedex Quotes

aboyz

Hi,

I don't know if this is working or not, but I'm not recieving any ground shipping info. can someone help me how to get it going.. Here is what i'm getting..

Federal Express (1 x 10lbs)

First Overnight $51.23

Priority (by 10:30AM, later for rural) $25.36

Standard Overnight (by 3PM, later for rural) $21.74

2 Day Air $11.70

Express Saver (3 Day) $11.18

Home Delivery (1 days) $5.78

Does this look right to anyone? And where is the ground payment?

Please let me know how I show up ground

thanks

did you setup and account at fedex and is your server running curl. if not you need curl...

Yes and yes. I have received FedEx's shipping package and everything already. I have also gone through the process to check that curl is installed properly on my server.

Thanks,

Ceres

You would have to contact Fedex to find out what that means, the message is coming from their server. Could be you made a typing mistkae in your account number, as another user did. Could be you have a semi-new account, and they havn't added you to all their systems yet. Check your account number and call Fedex if necessary. Tell them you are using their package quoting system and it gives you that message.

Steve