• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

easy populate errors,,,LIVE STORE HELP

digi

Hello..

when I try to upload the easy populate file it gives the following error.

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpBrwAp8

User filename: amsl.txt

Size: 75380

Warning: file("/var/www/html/shop/catalog/temp/amsl.txt") - Permission denied in /var/www/html/shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 720

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 738

In the manual it just says if I get the error to fix the permissions to 777.. which they are..

and if I upload the file to the server first. and load it from the temp directory I get the following error..

Filename: amsl.txt

| T034620 | epson_T034 | Epson Styl | Epson Styl | | | | | 17.49 | 0.5 | | 28/07/2003 | 0 | Epson | :: Inks & | Epson | | GST/HST/PS | Active Updated

1054 - Unknown column 'products_head_title_tag' in 'field list'

UPDATE products_description SET products_name = 'Epson Stylus 2200 Light Magenta Ink Cartridge - T034620', products_description = 'Epson Stylus 2200 Light Magenta Ink Cartridge - T034620', products_url = '', products_head_title_tag = '', products_head_desc_tag = '', products_head_keywords_tag = '' WHERE products_id = '65' AND language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

its showing parts of products from my shop... does anyone know what this is????

also,, if I upload the EP file to the temp directory.. what permissions does that file have to me set at???

I really hope someone can help me on this

Digi

*Outlined in chalk everone looks the same*

Currently useing OSC 2.2 MS1

running on Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) (Red-Hat/Linux) mod_jk/1.2.0 mod_perl/1.26 PHP/4.3.3 FrontPage/5.0.2 mod_ssl/2.8.12 OpenSSL/0.9.6b

so I did some playing arround with the export file,, and when I removed the text 'products_head_title_tag' from the exported file and uploaded it to the server it worked...

why was this effecting it? its the exact text that was exported from easy populate... very confused about this...

will this effect the import process???

thanks

digi

*Outlined in chalk everone looks the same*

Currently useing OSC 2.2 MS1

running on Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) (Red-Hat/Linux) mod_jk/1.2.0 mod_perl/1.26 PHP/4.3.3 FrontPage/5.0.2 mod_ssl/2.8.12 OpenSSL/0.9.6b

Hi

I have the same problem,

After I installed EP i downloaded the default file which contained a lot of other tags that were not there previously.

When I made additions to the EP file and uploaded it, I had an error saying that it did not regonise the new header tags that were created.

I like some help too!

Thanks

I know more than I did yesterday...If thats any help!