• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer Specific Discounts

Paycheck

I have instqalled the module costomer specific discounts into my ms1 cart. I am able to activate the module however it gives me no feild to place a specific discount. Can someone tell me how to add a discount to a customer? I have also installed customer loyalty discounts and deactivated it, it did work and gave me the appropriate feilds to place discounts. I am confused as to where I am suppose to add the discount amounts per customer. I have uploaded both ot_ files but no place to add discounts

Thank you

TB: Corrected subject spelling to avoid confusion and assist in future searches

Always remember, we need patience, guidance and most of all understanding.

My Contributions

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I found what I was looking for awhile ago. If you installed all correctly you will see in the customer table of the admin section upon edit a small box at the bottom for the customer discount.

My Contributions

• 2 weeks later...

hi everybody , i am looking for a system that like below

1.for those who spend more than $100 10% off. (no time limit and the $100 is not necessary for a single purchase. for example, a customer buy a $50 product, at the first time he will not get any discount. but when he came back for 2nd time he purchase $60 product, and this time his total amount spend is $50+ $60 which is > $100 so he will get 10% off and the same for other level)

2.the level is

level 1 -- spend $100 or more get 10 % off

level 2 -- spend $300 or more get 15% off

level 3 -- spend $500 or more get 20 % off.

level 4 -- spend $1000 or more get $25% off.

but i cannot found one so i try to use the customer_discount v. 1.1 a. and i am facing below problem.

any have any idea how i can fix it or you have a better recommendation. please please please please, let me know, email me, my email is [email protected] or leave me a message here, i will check it twice a day. thanks in advance. have a great day

problem.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all sorry for the error in judgement on the link. I placed a zip file of the four changed files for this request on my downloads section of my site. GOt my hand slapped so I took it down. If anyone is still interested in this change let me know and I will post the script for the taker.

JM

My Contributions