• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution Update] All Prods v2.4

Farrukh

I have updated the All Prods mod to be compatible with Osc Milestone 2.2 which resolves the issue of getting a huge gap in the allprods.php while veiwing it in browser.

Download here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,137

See a working link at:

http://www.arabianbazaar.com/allprods.php

This is a great mod as I have said before, keep up the great work!

Maybe a few cheeky things:

possible options for images to be shown? Maybe collaberate with Small, Med, large images to have an allprod image which is really small?

Possible mini description with listings?

Obviously not requests or demands, but possible things for the future?

Peace -

pete

Hi,

very nice contribution Thank you...

Is is possible that when one clicks on a second language, the product names are shown in that language?

They are shown always in one language..

Thanks

Salvo

farruck could u tell me wich of the both contrib 2.4 and all in one 2.5 are also compatible with MS1 version ? by the way on my ian load 5 version it doesnt work at all ....

Azer, i regret to tell you that I havent tested the All-Prods v 2.5 All in One on Loaded 5.

But what you can do is to install a previous version than 2.4.

Install v2.3 on Loaded 5 and it will work with it. I have done it before and it works fine. As far as MS1 is concerned , the update I have done for the compatibility for MS 2.2. only.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished installing All Products 2.4 and get the following errors at the top of catalog/allprods.php

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_ALLPRODS): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/catalog/allprods.php on line 15

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_ALLPRODS' for inclusion (include_path='') in /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/catalog/allprods.php on line 15

Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Bob

It looks like you need something like

define('FILENAME_ALLPRODS', 'allprods.php');

in includes/filenames.php (MS2) or includes/application_top.php (MS1 and earlier). Note: it might be named something other than allprods.php; make sure that you enter a file name that actually exists.

Hth,

Matt

I added that line to filenames.php and now get the following errors (similar but a little different):

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/allprods.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/catalog/allprods.php on line 15

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/allprods.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/catalog/allprods.php on line 15

HELPPPPP!!!

bob

DOH! :shock:

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me....

I thought that I had, but if I did it disappeared. Yeah, that's it.... it disappeared. Anyway, thanks Mike. That did the trick.

Have a great holiday weekend. Thanks again!

Bob

Is it a really tricky mod to change the All Products display page to list the Manufacturer instead of the Model number? The reason I ask is my store is a bookstore and we're using the manufacturer field for the author. I'd rather the search engines list the names of the books and the authors rather than the book names and ISBN's.

As always, any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Bob

Thanks for taking the time to modify the contribution for me. Seriously, I wasn't expecting such incredible service. The open source community continues to amaze me.

With that said, I'm getting the following error when I try and run the new version of allprods (the one with manufacturers but not model numbers):

1054 - Unknown column 'c.categories_status' in 'where clause'

select p.products_id, p.products_model ,pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from products p , categories c, products_to_categories p2c left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where c.categories_status=1 and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and c.categories_id = p2c.categories_id and products_status = '1' order by p.products_date_added DESC, pd.products_name

[TEP STOP]

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks again,

Bob

Thanks for taking the time to modify the contribution for me. Seriously, I wasn't expecting such incredible service. The open source community continues to amaze me.

With that said, I'm getting the following error when I try and run the new version of allprods (the one with manufacturers but not model numbers):

1054 - Unknown column 'c.categories_status' in 'where clause'

select p.products_id, p.products_model ,pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from products p , categories c, products_to_categories p2c left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where c.categories_status=1 and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and c.categories_id = p2c.categories_id and products_status = '1' order by p.products_date_added DESC, pd.products_name

[TEP STOP]

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks again,

Bob

Bob

You can remove the c.categories_status=1.

I am using the Enable Disable Contribution and this is its part.

So now the code will become

select p.products_id, p.products_model ,pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from products p , categories c, products_to_categories p2c left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and c.categories_id = p2c.categories_id and products_status = '1' order by pd.products_name

Ill update the contribution also

Well Farrukh, all I can say is "Wow!" OK, that's not true, I can also say "Thanks!"

I do really appreciate your taking the effort to accomodate my trivial request. It was very kind of you.

Thanks again,

Bob

Well Farrukh, all I can say is "Wow!" OK, that's not true, I can also say "Thanks!"

I do really appreciate your taking the effort to accomodate my trivial request. It was very kind of you.

Thanks again,

Bob

Not a problem and you are welcome

Hi !

I did a minor change to have the titles of the Headings for the report language compliant (the text is still not compliant)

// In allprods for each language :

// Begin : Add by V. Duffaut

define('HEADING_TITLE_PRODUCT_NAME', 'Nom Du Produit');

define('HEADING_TITLE_MODEL', 'Mod?le');

define('HEADING_TITLE_MANUFACTURERS', 'Soci?t?');

define('HEADING_TITLE_PRICE', 'Prix');

// End : Add by V. Duffaut

in allprods generic

<td align="left" class="productListing-heading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_PRODUCT_NAME; ?></td>

<td align="left" class="productListing-heading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_MODEL; ?></td>

<td align="center" class="productListing-heading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_MANUFACTURERS; ?></td>

<td align="right" class="productListing-heading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_PRICE; ?>  </td>

<?php

// This is kept to show what to replace

// <td align="left" class="productListing-heading">Product Name</td>

// <td align="left" class="productListing-heading">Model</td>

// <td align="center" class="productListing-heading">Manufacturer</td>

// <td align="right" class="productListing-heading">Price  </td>

?>

Have fun !

Vincent :oops:

I have each of my products defined in 2 different categories. I end up seeing 2 of each of my products. I will look at the SQL query and hopefully find an easy fix. My guess is just finding the unique instance of each products in the categories.