• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with review approvals..

Arien

Heya Peeps,

I recently installed the Review Approval system contribution but when i go into my admin area to the review part i get this error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /home/m00ie/public_html/store/admin/reviews.php on line 225

Can anyone help me out? I haven't modified any of the files that came with the Contribution zip..

Kind Regards,

Robin Hawkes.

hi you need to change all instances of

tep_array_merge(

to

array_merge(

the contributiong was probably written for an earlier version of osCommerce and the function was renamed in later versions.

Reddy to Rumble

Thank you osCommerce and all who Contribute to her!

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'select r.reviews_id, rd.reviews_text, r.reviews_rating, r.date_

select count(select r.reviews_id, rd.reviews_text, r.reviews_rating, r.date_added, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_image, r.customers_name from reviews r, reviews_description rd, products p, products_description pd, categories c, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = r.products_id and r.reviews_id = rd.reviews_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and rd.languages_id = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and r.approved=1 order by r.reviews_id DESC) as total 

[TEP STOP]

I'm now getting that error on the the page where the reviews are shown to the public.. any ideas?

$reviews_query_raw = "select r.reviews_id, rd.reviews_text, r.reviews_rating, r.date_added, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_image, r.customers_name from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " r, " . TABLE_REVIEWS_DESCRIPTION . " rd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = r.products_id and r.reviews_id = rd.reviews_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and rd.languages_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and r.approved=1 order by r.reviews_id DESC";

I think thats the line.. didn't actually give an exact line error.

Try

$reviews_query_raw = "select r.reviews_id, rd.reviews_text, r.reviews_rating, r.date_added, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_image, r.customers_name from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " r, " . TABLE_REVIEWS_DESCRIPTION . " rd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = r.products_id and r.reviews_id = rd.reviews_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and rd.languages_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and r.approved= '1' order by r.reviews_id DESC";

Reddy to Rumble

Try :)

$reviews_query_raw = "select r.reviews_id, rd.reviews_text, r.reviews_rating, r.date_added, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_image, r.customers_name from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " r, " . TABLE_REVIEWS_DESCRIPTION . " rd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = r.products_id and r.reviews_id = rd.reviews_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and rd.languages_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and r.approved = '1' order by r.reviews_id DESC";

Reddy to Rumble

ok revert back to your version of that line, i suspect you've pasted the wrond lin anyway, it should contain select count somewhere in the line we need to fix! So look for that and paste me the line that includes that somewhere in there!

:)

Reddy to Rumble

$review_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " r, " . TABLE_REVIEWS_DESCRIPTION . " rd where r.reviews_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id'] . "' and r.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and r.reviews_id = rd.reviews_id and rd.languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

Found it but it was in a file i didn't edit when installing the modification.

Ok last try!!! :D

That other line in product_reviews.php try

$reviews_query_raw = "select r.reviews_id, rd.reviews_text, r.reviews_rating, r.date_added, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_image, r.customers_name from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " r, " . TABLE_REVIEWS_DESCRIPTION . " rd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = r.products_id and r.reviews_id = rd.reviews_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and rd.languages_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and r.approved='1' order by r.reviews_id DESC";

Last try im all out of suggestions!?

Reddy to Rumble

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...