• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Alternative Product Attribute Handling v6

killer-g

But it's like not working it's missing a function......

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 740

Bryan Davis

It Ain't No Fuuun, If the Homies Can't Havvvvvve None.

But it's like not working it's missing a function......

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 740

I got mine to work by changing all instances of tep_array_merge() to array_merge().

Try that and I also had to add this to my catalog/admin/includes/languages/english.php

define('TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE', 'Product Price');

I hope this helps!

i can?t take the categories.php out of this contrib because of other mods (wysiwyg). so i took the diff file and changed things by hand.

i?ll try that again and will have a look into some tep_..statements and funktions which may differ in the way you had to change them.

tell you when it was successfull.

george

got it working.

insertet the code out of the categories.diff by hand.

since i have other contribs in there i don?t want to post the code as contrib right now.

if somebody is interested in this i can send u my categories.php with comments so you can search where to insert the code.

there are no changes to do in the newly inserted code.

First time i inserted the snippets i forgot to replace an original piece of code.