• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

Hey J,

updated code.. but still not calculating any shipping cost even adding a new item and updating had no result, also noticed no handling fee being read, i do have a handling fee assigned in the customer side and all working fine there. You mentioned before re: functions in the catalog/includes/general.php etc would these maybe need to be mirrored in the admin side??? would that help or hinder??? just a thought

Well I havent changed any other adminfunctions even though they are a little different from the catalog ones.

Can you try this.. disable your custom shipping module and use the flat fee module that comes with OSC. Try and check first to see if adding products calculates all the fields correctly. I will check the handling fee.

Hey J,

updated code.. but still not calculating any shipping cost even adding a new item and updating had no result, also noticed no handling fee being read, i do have a handling fee assigned in the customer side and all working fine there. You mentioned before re: functions in the catalog/includes/general.php etc would these maybe need to be mirrored in the admin side??? would that help or hinder??? just a thought

ok the handling fee in your shipping module .. in the customer side that is simply added to the cost of shipping.. in the admin side it will do the same.. the Handling Fee input box is for an additional handling fee if you want add an additional fee if any. However when your shipping module quotes you.. if you have a handling fee set in the module.. this fee should be added to the cost of shipping.. likewise if you have it set to include taxes in the price of shipping.. taxes on shipping wouldnt be calculated..

The only problem I believe is that your not getting it to quote you correctly.. ive done a few changes since 4.0.1.1 ill list them here in a few minutes

If you havent dont these changes .. do them now

OPEN admin/edit_orders.php

Find line 26:

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'oe_functions.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'oe_order.php');

Add below it

// include order cart class

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_cart.php');

---------

Find on line 36

// define the number of custom charge fields

define(CUSTOM_FIELDS, 3);

Add below it

if (isset($_POST['total_order_weight'])) {

$total_weight = $_POST['total_order_weight'];

} else {

$total_weight = 0;

}

----------

Find on line 593

$shipping = $_POST['shipping'];

Replace with

if (isset($_POST['shipping'])) {

}

--------

Find on line 1836

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_customer_country_id', tep_get_countries(), tep_get_country_id($order->customer['country']), 'onchange="update_zone(this.form, \'update_customer_country_id\', \'update_customer_zone_id\', \'customerStateInput\', \'customerStateMenu\');"'); ?></td>

Replace with

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_customer_country_id', tep_get_countries(), $order->customer['country_id'], 'onchange="update_zone(this.form, \'update_customer_country_id\', \'update_customer_zone_id\', \'customerStateInput\', \'customerStateMenu\');"'); ?></td>

---------

Find on line 1896

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_delivery_country_id', tep_get_countries(), tep_get_country_id($order->delivery['country']), 'onchange="update_zone(this.form, \'update_delivery_country_id\', \'update_delivery_zone_id\', \'deliveryStateInput\', \'deliveryStateMenu\');"'); ?></td>

Replace with

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_delivery_country_id', tep_get_countries(), $order->delivery['country_id'], 'onchange="update_zone(this.form, \'update_delivery_country_id\', \'update_delivery_zone_id\', \'deliveryStateInput\', \'deliveryStateMenu\');"'); ?></td>

-----------

Find on line 1951

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_billing_country_id', tep_get_countries(), tep_get_country_id($order->billing['country']), 'onchange="update_zone(this.form, \'update_billing_country_id\', \'update_billing_zone_id\', \'billingStateInput\', \'billingStateMenu\');"'); ?></td>

Replace with

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_billing_country_id', tep_get_countries(), $order->billing['country_id'], 'onchange="update_zone(this.form, \'update_billing_country_id\', \'update_billing_zone_id\', \'billingStateInput\', \'billingStateMenu\');"'); ?></td>

Edited by insaini

Did all of that, this is what I get:

Warning: shipping::include(includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/usps.php) [function.shipping-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/memodel/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36

Warning: shipping::include(includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/usps.php) [function.shipping-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/memodel/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36

Warning: shipping::include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/usps.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/memodel/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36

Warning: shipping::include(includes/modules/shipping/usps.php) [function.shipping-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/memodel/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 37

Warning: shipping::include(includes/modules/shipping/usps.php) [function.shipping-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/memodel/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 37

Warning: shipping::include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/modules/shipping/usps.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/memodel/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 37

Fatal error: Class 'usps' not found in /home/memodel/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 39

...but now I'm getting this on the "Request Real-Time Quotes"...

Fatal error: Class 'httpClient' not found in /home/memodel/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php on line 289

Tried copying it from the catalog to the admin folders, no luck.

...but now I'm getting this on the "Request Real-Time Quotes"...

Fatal error: Class 'httpClient' not found in /home/memodel/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php on line 289

Tried copying it from the catalog to the admin folders, no luck.

open your usps.php file .. and go to line 289 .. there might be another class file which you may need to copy over to the admin class folder.. looks to be ..yup http_class.php .. this file needs to be copied over to admin/includes/classes

give that a try

Ok a few more updates ... please make these changes..

OPEN admin/orders.php

Find on line 15

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

Add below it

tep_session_unregister('quotes');

tep_session_unregister('shipping');

tep_session_unregister('updated_shipping');

-----------------

Find on line 449

if($ot_total_id > 0) { // Already in database --> Update
					$Query = "UPDATE " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " SET
						title = '" . $ot_title . "',
						text = '" . $ot_text . "',
						value = '" . $ot_value . "',
						sort_order = '" . $sort_order . "'
						WHERE orders_total_id = '". $ot_total_id . "'
						AND orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'";
					tep_db_query($Query);

Replace With

if($ot_total_id > 0) { // Already in database --> Update

text = '" . $ot_text . "',
						value = '" . $ot_value . "',
						sort_order = '" . $sort_order . "'
						WHERE orders_total_id = '". $ot_total_id . "'
					tep_db_query($Query);

----------------

Find on line 558

// save method to ORDERS TABLE
					$Query = 'UPDATE ' . TABLE_ORDERS . ' set
						shipping_method = "'. $shipping['title'] .'" WHERE orders_id = "' . (int)$oID . '"';
					tep_db_query($Query);

Add below it

title = '" . $shipping['title'] . "'
						WHERE class = 'ot_tax'
					tep_db_query($Query);

-----------

Find on line 606

if ($quotes[$i]['id'] . '_' . $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['id'] == $shipping) {
						$shipping = array('id' => $shipping,
							'title' => ($quotes[$i]['module'] . ' (' . $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['title'] . ')'),
							'cost' => $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['cost']);

}

Replace with

if ($quotes[$i]['id'] . '_' . $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['id'] == $shipping) {
						$shipping = array('id' => $shipping,
							'title' => ($quotes[$i]['module'] . ' (' . $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['title'] . ')'),
							'cost' => $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['cost']);

title = '" . $shipping['title'] . "'
							WHERE class = 'ot_shipping'
						tep_db_query($Query);
					}

-----------------

Find on line 1056

if (!tep_session_is_registered('order')) {
				tep_session_register('order');
			}
			$oID = tep_db_prepare_input($_GET['oID']);
			$order = new oe_order($oID);

Add Below it

if ($order->info['shipping_method'] == null) {
				$Query = "SELECT title FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . "
						WHERE class = 'ot_shipping'
				$result = tep_db_query($Query);
				$row = tep_db_fetch_array($result);

$order->info['shipping_method'] = $row['title'];
			}

----------------

Find around line 2422

for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($order->totals); $i++) {
	$TotalsLengthArray[] = array("Name" => $order->totals[$i]['title']);
}
reset($TotalsLengthArray);
foreach($TotalsLengthArray as $TotalIndex => $TotalDetails) {
	if (strlen($TotalDetails["Name"]) > $max_length) {
		$max_length = strlen($TotalDetails["Name"]);
	}
}

Replace With

for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($order->totals); $i++) {
	$TotalsLengthArray[] = array("Name" => $order->totals[$i]['title'], "Class" => $order->totals[$i]['class']);
}
reset($TotalsLengthArray);
foreach($TotalsLengthArray as $TotalIndex => $TotalDetails) {
	if ($TotalDetails["Class"] != "ot_shipping" && strlen($TotalDetails["Name"]) > $max_length) {
		$max_length = strlen($TotalDetails["Name"]);
	}
}

----------------------------

=D

open your usps.php file .. and go to line 289 .. there might be another class file which you may need to copy over to the admin class folder.. looks to be ..yup http_class.php .. this file needs to be copied over to admin/includes/classes

No joy. :(

No joy. :(

problem found..

require('includes/classes/http_client.php');

please add this to the top of edit_orders.php

how is it now?

Edited by insaini

Okay, got through that part.

Now, the module seems to be working but it's missing some information to make it work:

" -2147219080 - Missing value for Country. "

missingvalue.jpg

Edited by olseric

Okay, got through that part.

Now, the module seems to be working but it's missing some information to make it work:

" -2147219080 - Missing value for Country. "

=D everyone is going to have this problem..

since i have the usps.php file.. let me see if i can find what exactly you need to update

Find on line 30

$check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->delivery['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");

Replace with

$check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->delivery['country_id'] . "' order by zone_id");

-----------------

Find on line 106

$this->quotes['tax'] = tep_get_tax_rate($this->tax_class, $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);

Replace with

$this->quotes['tax'] = tep_get_tax_rate($this->tax_class, $order->delivery['country_id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);

-----------------

Find on line 170

if ($order->delivery['country']['id'] == SHIPPING_ORIGIN_COUNTRY) {

Replace with

if ($order->delivery['country_id'] == SHIPPING_ORIGIN_COUNTRY) {

----------------

Find on line 178

$dest_zip = str_replace(' ', '', $order->delivery['postcode']);

if ($order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'] == 'US') $dest_zip = substr($dest_zip, 0, 5);

Replace With

$dest_zip = str_replace(' ', '', $order->delivery['postcode']);

$dest_country = tep_get_countries_iso($order->delivery['country_id'], true);

if ($dest_country['iso_code_2'] == 'US') $dest_zip = substr($dest_zip, 0, 5);

--------------

Find on line 205

'<Country>' . $this->countries[$order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2']] . '</Country>' .

Replace with

'<Country>' . $this->countries[$dest_country['iso_code_2']] . '</Country>' .

--------------

Find on line 250

if ($order->delivery['country']['id] == SHIPPING_ORIGIN_COUNTRY) {

Replace With

if ($order->delivery['country_id'] == SHIPPING_ORIGIN_COUNTRY) {

---------------

That should be it :thumbsup:

Just to verify, this update should only be applied to the USPS module(s) residing in the admin directory?

yes only in the admin directory..

did you also do the new updates above? i suggest you do those as well

She works! Thanks! :)

Also, I did find another instance of delivery['country']['id] == SHIPPING_ORIGIN_COUNTRY that needed to be updated with delivery['country_id'] == SHIPPING_ORIGIN_COUNTRY. This may be due to my use of a 3rd party add-on for tracking information.

And yes, all updates applied.

Edited by olseric

Hi there,

Nice job in the first place, but I have a problem: after upgrading from 3.0.2.1 to 4.0.1.1 I received the following error while entering 'edit_orders.php' in my browser:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/www/sylkamode/shop/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 23

I've looked it up: line 23 says "$cart_products = $cart->get_products();". So the problem should be in get_products, but this function is called within order_cat.php in admin/includes/classes/order_cat.php

Does anybody know what the problem is?

Marcus

If you havent dont these changes .. do them now

Find line 26:

Add below it

---------

Find on line 36

define(CUSTOM_FIELDS, 3);

Add below it

if (isset($_POST['total_order_weight'])) {

$total_weight = $_POST['total_order_weight'];

} else {

$total_weight = 0;

}

----------

Find on line 593

Replace with

if (isset($_POST['shipping'])) {

}

--------

Find on line 1836

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_customer_country_id', tep_get_countries(), tep_get_country_id($order->customer['country']), 'onchange="update_zone(this.form, \'update_customer_country_id\', \'update_customer_zone_id\', \'customerStateInput\', \'customerStateMenu\');"'); ?></td>

Replace with

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_customer_country_id', tep_get_countries(), $order->customer['country_id'], 'onchange="update_zone(this.form, \'update_customer_country_id\', \'update_customer_zone_id\', \'customerStateInput\', \'customerStateMenu\');"'); ?></td>

---------

Find on line 1896

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_delivery_country_id', tep_get_countries(), tep_get_country_id($order->delivery['country']), 'onchange="update_zone(this.form, \'update_delivery_country_id\', \'update_delivery_zone_id\', \'deliveryStateInput\', \'deliveryStateMenu\');"'); ?></td>

Replace with

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_delivery_country_id', tep_get_countries(), $order->delivery['country_id'], 'onchange="update_zone(this.form, \'update_delivery_country_id\', \'update_delivery_zone_id\', \'deliveryStateInput\', \'deliveryStateMenu\');"'); ?></td>

-----------

Find on line 1951

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_billing_country_id', tep_get_countries(), tep_get_country_id($order->billing['country']), 'onchange="update_zone(this.form, \'update_billing_country_id\', \'update_billing_zone_id\', \'billingStateInput\', \'billingStateMenu\');"'); ?></td>

Replace with

<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_billing_country_id', tep_get_countries(), $order->billing['country_id'], 'onchange="update_zone(this.form, \'update_billing_country_id\', \'update_billing_zone_id\', \'billingStateInput\', \'billingStateMenu\');"'); ?></td>

hey J,

sorry its taken a bit to test this... i enabled flat rate, dare not disable my auspost as is live store..

I tried using flat rate and updating order... calculation was done & get option to select, so result was:

3. Shipping Service

Request Real-Time Shipping Quotes:

Flat Rate (Best Way) - $100.00 <---------- price so no one selects (live store)

So i tried to get live shipping and i get:

3. Shipping Service

AusPOST International Parcel Post - AIR

ERROR: The delivery rate for this option cannot be determined at this time

If you prefer to use this option as your shipping method, please contact the store owner.

Flat Rate

Best Way $100.00

so it seems to just be the austpost payment modules not working... any more ideas??

Hi there,

Nice job in the first place, but I have a problem: after upgrading from 3.0.2.1 to 4.0.1.1 I received the following error while entering 'edit_orders.php' in my browser:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/www/sylkamode/shop/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 23

I've looked it up: line 23 says "$cart_products = $cart->get_products();". So the problem should be in get_products, but this function is called within order_cat.php in admin/includes/classes/order_cat.php

Does anybody know what the problem is?

Marcus

Hmm.. I think if you go back a couple pages there may be an edit that you missed.. specifically make sure you have this line at the top

Find line 26:

Add below it

hey J,

sorry its taken a bit to test this... i enabled flat rate, dare not disable my auspost as is live store..

I tried using flat rate and updating order... calculation was done & get option to select, so result was:

3. Shipping Service

3. Shipping Service

If you prefer to use this option as your shipping method, please contact the store owner.

Flat Rate

Best Way $100.00

so it seems to just be the austpost payment modules not working... any more ideas??

Ok so it definitely seems like your module.. is this module in the contributions section.. provide me a link and let me see if there are other modifications needed

J

hey J,

3. Shipping Service

3. Shipping Service

Flat Rate

Best Way $100.00

ok I found the module Austpost 3.01 in the contributions.. released recently..

it seems there are a lot of module files that need to be modified ... not just one..

you have these files (i hope you copied all of them) ... 4 that begin with austpost and 4 that begin with insured

you need to copy all of these over as well as their respective language files.. all your icons and gifs must also be copied over..

after that you have to do all the modifications i told you to above.. and do those mods in each of those 8 files that you have copied to your admin/modules/shipping folder

specifically the changes you need to make is change all your

$order->delivery['country']['id] to $order->delivery['country_id']

as well as

$dest_country = tep_get_countries_iso($order->delivery['country_id'], true);

you need add this part .. just take a look at the modifications suggested above.. and make sure its consistent with each file.. nearly all files look the same.. so it should be clear where you have to put those mods and what lines you need to change..

let me know

J

Hmm.. I think if you go back a couple pages there may be an edit that you missed.. specifically make sure you have this line at the top

Find line 26:

Add below it

Hi insaini,

that's the strange thing: I've added this line to application_top.php (thought I needed to add this to that file), but nothing worked. When I commented out the lines 'require(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/classes/shipping.php'); and $shipping_modules = new shipping;' at edit_orders.php there's no error and everything is working fine.

But perhaps at that point I'm missing some functionallity with the file?

marcus

Hi insaini,

that's the strange thing: I've added this line to application_top.php (thought I needed to add this to that file), but nothing worked. When I commented out the lines 'require(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/classes/shipping.php'); and $shipping_modules = new shipping;' at edit_orders.php there's no error and everything is working fine.

But perhaps at that point I'm missing some functionallity with the file?

marcus

I wounldnt add that line to application_top.php as its specific to only edit_orders.php I really suggest you put it there.

As for the

'require(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/classes/shipping.php'); and $shipping_modules = new shipping;'

Could you also have this in application_top? you need this for real-time quote functionality.. unless its being declared somewhere else like application_top.php .. also check to make sure that this file shipping.php is not in admin/includes/classes .. it should be in catalog/includes/classes ..

if you get the error again.. post it ..

the top of my edit_orders.php looks like this

// First things first: get the required includes, classes, etc.
require('includes/application_top.php');
require('includes/classes/http_client.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
$currencies = new currencies();

// load all enabled shipping modules
  require(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/classes/shipping.php');
  $shipping_modules = new shipping;