• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

Order Editor 3.0 FULL Is on Danish Now.

I have make 1 changes in admin/edit_orders.php.

Line : 2444

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo ADDING_TITLE . $_GET['oID']; ?>)</td>

To:

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo ADDING_TITLE . ' ' . $_GET['oID']; ?></td>

Is displayed is wrong, but this little changes will displayed it perfect.

Thanks for the great work and great contri

That's actually not a mistake- the space should be in ADDING_TITLE itself.

ie

define('ADDING_TITLE', 'Tilføj Produkt Til Ordre ');

is correct.

define('ADDING_TITLE', 'Tilføj Produkt Til Ordre');

is not correct.

Thanks for posting the language update for Danish!

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

I have make this to people there will have Order Editor in at seperat group in Configuration.

You have to run the sql_uninstall.sql first.

Sorry, it only this sql code you need.

snip

Thanks for this too- I had considered doing it this way but felt it would keep the admin panel a little cleaner by leaving the configuration settings for Order Editor in the My Store section. :)

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

A friendly user has pointed out a problem with the code for sending out the new order confirmation mail that shows up in shops using multiple currencies. If you are running a shop or shops with multiple currencies you will want to apply this patch to v2.9 and up (v3.0.1 will be released shortly with this bug repaired).

In admin edit_orders.php change

$products_ordered .= $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x ' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . $products_model . ' = ' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . $products_ordered_attributes . "\n";

to

$products_ordered .= $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x ' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . $products_model . ' = ' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']) * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . $products_ordered_attributes . "\n";

Okay, but with the end i admin is this ) so i make it with the other code

That's actually not a mistake- the space should be in ADDING_TITLE itself.

ie

define('ADDING_TITLE', 'Tilføj Produkt Til Ordre ');

is correct.

define('ADDING_TITLE', 'Tilføj Produkt Til Ordre');

is not correct.

Thanks for posting the language update for Danish!

You did not perform the database change as seen in Step 1 of the install.txt file that comes with the contribution.

Hi djmonkey1,

I had the same problem as nani, as I am not familiar with MySql. I have accessed it but only to export DB files for backing up. Can you provide a step by step process on performing step 1 in MYSQL? Or point me to a thread that might help me out?

I'm using a programme called phpMyAdmin 2.6.4-pl3 and it seems I'm running MySQL 5.0.16.

Appreciate any help you can provide. :)

Hi djmonkey1,

I had the same problem as nani, as I am not familiar with MySql. I have accessed it but only to export DB files for backing up. Can you provide a step by step process on performing step 1 in MYSQL? Or point me to a thread that might help me out?

I'm using a programme called phpMyAdmin 2.6.4-pl3 and it seems I'm running MySQL 5.0.16.

Appreciate any help you can provide. :)

Log in to phpMyAdmin. In the left hand frame, click on the name of the database or the name of any table so that in the right hand frame a page will appear with a row of tabs across the top. The tabs should say things like "Browse", "Structure", "SQL", "Search", etc. Click on the SQL tab. At this point there should now be a large text input box in the right hand frame. Copy and paste this entire query into the box:

###If you always or almost always charge tax on shipping, 
###you may want to enter a different default value for shipping_tax,
###ie 16.0000 instead of 0.0000):

ALTER TABLE orders ADD shipping_tax DECIMAL( 7, 4 ) DEFAULT '0.000' NOT NULL ;
INSERT into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('Order Editor- Display Payment Method dropdown?', 'ORDER_EDITOR_PAYMENT_DROPDOWN', 'true', 'Based on this selection Order Editor will display the payment method as a dropdown menu (true) or as an input field (false).', '1', '95', now(), now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');
INSERT into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('Order Editor- Display Shipping Method dropdown?', 'ORDER_EDITOR_SHIPPING_DROPDOWN', 'true', 'Based on this selection Order Editor will display the shipping method as a dropdown menu (true) or as an input field (false).', '1', '96', now(), now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');
INSERT into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('Order Editor- use Separate Pricing Per Customer?', 'ORDER_EDITOR_USE_SPPC', 'false', 'This should be set to true only if SPPC is installed.', '1', '97', now(), now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');
INSERT into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('Order Editor- select a tax class for shipping fees', 'ORDER_EDITOR_DEFAULT_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Order Editor will assess tax on shipping as being a part of this tax class.', '1', '98', now(), now(), 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(');
INSERT into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('Order Editor- select your credit card payment method', 'ORDER_EDITOR_CREDIT_CARD', 'Credit Card', 'Order Editor will display the credit card fields when this payment method is selected.', '1', '99', now(), now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_pull_down_payment_methods(');

Hit the GO button, and you should be all set.

Log in to phpMyAdmin. In the left hand frame, click on the name of the database or the name of any table so that in the right hand frame a page will appear with a row of tabs across the top. The tabs should say things like "Browse", "Structure", "SQL", "Search", etc. Click on the SQL tab. At this point there should now be a large text input box in the right hand frame. Copy and paste this entire query into the box:
###If you always or almost always charge tax on shipping, 
###you may want to enter a different default value for shipping_tax,
###ie 16.0000 instead of 0.0000):
ALTER TABLE orders ADD shipping_tax DECIMAL( 7, 4 ) DEFAULT '0.000' NOT NULL ;
INSERT into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('Order Editor- Display Payment Method dropdown?', 'ORDER_EDITOR_PAYMENT_DROPDOWN', 'true', 'Based on this selection Order Editor will display the payment method as a dropdown menu (true) or as an input field (false).', '1', '95', now(), now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');
INSERT into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('Order Editor- Display Shipping Method dropdown?', 'ORDER_EDITOR_SHIPPING_DROPDOWN', 'true', 'Based on this selection Order Editor will display the shipping method as a dropdown menu (true) or as an input field (false).', '1', '96', now(), now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');
INSERT into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('Order Editor- use Separate Pricing Per Customer?', 'ORDER_EDITOR_USE_SPPC', 'false', 'This should be set to true only if SPPC is installed.', '1', '97', now(), now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');
INSERT into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('Order Editor- select a tax class for shipping fees', 'ORDER_EDITOR_DEFAULT_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Order Editor will assess tax on shipping as being a part of this tax class.', '1', '98', now(), now(), 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(');
INSERT into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('Order Editor- select your credit card payment method', 'ORDER_EDITOR_CREDIT_CARD', 'Credit Card', 'Order Editor will display the credit card fields when this payment method is selected.', '1', '99', now(), now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_pull_down_payment_methods(');

Hit the GO button, and you should be all set.

hi, could anyone tell me why when with the order edit tool i try to add an extra products not all the items of my shop show up?

When you use the AJAX Add a Product feature (this feature is in every version of Order Editor since 2.8) you have to type at least a portion of either the product name or the model in the Step 1 input box. Your database will be searched for matches and up to 25 will be displayed. If you max out at 25 results and want to refine the results, keep typing until the appropriate product appears.

For instance if you have 100 different Blue Widgets in your database (Blue Widget 1, Blue Widget 2, etc) and type "Blue Widget" in the box, you'll probably end up seeing Blue Widgets 1-25 displayed next to the input box. If the one you're looking for is Blue Widget 99, you'll have to type at least "Blue Widget 9" in the input box in order to see that particular item in the results.

I have installed order editor and it works fine. However my store needs to use the 'free of charge' payment module contribution. When I have this payment module enabled (that appears when the shopping cart has a total of $0), I recieve a fatal error in the order editor.

The error message I receive is:

Fatal error: Call to a member function show_total() on a non-object in /home/emeticc/public_html/afterdarkspares/includes/modules/payment/freeofcharge.php on line 42

I have included the contents of freeofcharge.php below:

CODE

<?php

class freeofcharge {

var $code, $title, $description, $enabled;

// class constructor

function freeofcharge() {

global $order;

$this->code = 'freeofcharge';

$this->title = MODULE_PAYMENT_FOC_TEXT_TITLE;

$this->description = MODULE_PAYMENT_FOC_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;

$this->sort_order = MODULE_PAYMENT_FOC_SORT_ORDER;

$this->enabled = ((MODULE_PAYMENT_FOC_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

if (is_object($order)) $this->update_status();

}

// class methods

function update_status() {

global $order;

// disable the module if the order only contains virtual products

if ($this->enabled == true) {

global $cart;

if ($cart->show_total() >= 0.01) {

$this->enabled = false;

}

}

}

function javascript_validation() {

return false;

}

function selection() {

return array('id' => $this->code,

'module' => $this->title);

}

function pre_confirmation_check() {

return false;

}

function confirmation() {

return false;

}

function process_button() {

return false;

}

function before_process() {

return false;

}

function after_process() {

return false;

}

function get_error() {

return false;

}

function check() {

if (!isset($this->_check)) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_FOC_STATUS'");

$this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);

}

return $this->_check;

}

function install() {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable Cash On Delivery Module', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_FOC_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to accept Cash On Delevery payments?', '6', '1', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Payment Zone', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_FOC_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this payment method for that zone.', '6', '2', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort order of display.', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_FOC_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', '6', '0', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_FOC_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '0', 'Set the status of orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())");

}

function remove() {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");

}

function keys() {

return array('MODULE_PAYMENT_FOC_STATUS', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_FOC_ZONE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_FOC_ORDER_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_FOC_SORT_ORDER');

}

}

?>

If anyone could help me out with the compatibility issue, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello!

I´ve just finish installing the contribution, but i don´t know where to edit the orders.

Well this is what i see when i am at the Admin:

editor.jpg

Is this okay ? Where i cant edit the Orders?

Thanks you! and greetings!!

(sorry for my english :-" )

I have installed order editor and it works fine. However my store needs to use the 'free of charge' payment module contribution. When I have this payment module enabled (that appears when the shopping cart has a total of $0), I recieve a fatal error in the order editor.

The error message I receive is:

Fatal error: Call to a member function show_total() on a non-object in /home/emeticc/public_html/afterdarkspares/includes/modules/payment/freeofcharge.php on line 42

I have included the contents of freeofcharge.php below:

If anyone could help me out with the compatibility issue, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Disable the payment method dropdown.

Hello!

I´ve just finish installing the contribution, but i don´t know where to edit the orders.

Well this is what i see when i am at the Admin:

Is this okay ? Where i cant edit the Orders?

Thanks you! and greetings!!

(sorry for my english :-" )

Go to Admin->Customers->Orders->Select the order you would like to edit->Click the "edit" button

Thanks for an awesome contrib. Just installed Order Editor 3.0.1 and it appears to work fine with the few tests I have done. I have found one thing though concerning the New Order Confirmation Email if selected. It sent the new email just fine with all the correct info, except the link to the Detailed Invoice URL, it is incorrect. It shows this

http://pinetreecandles.com/account_history_info.php?order_id=4

when it should be this

https://pinetreecandles.com/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=4

If I select to Notify Customer also with a change in status, the link to the Detailed Invoice URL is correct. Only the New Order Confirmation email has the incorrect URL.

I don't know much about coding so I haven't been able to fix it.

Thanks

Currently running 76 contibutions.

Thanks for a GREAT Contribution!!

We are using Invoices and also Credit card payment, and if i read the info for "payment type" i see that the credit card fields is suppose to automatically be visible once admin has selected credit card.

I figure this only works for osc standard credit card payment module!?

We are using this creditcard module :

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...all/search,dibs

Can we somehow use this with edit_orders!?

Best regards Johan

Thanks for an awesome contrib. Just installed Order Editor 3.0.1 and it appears to work fine with the few tests I have done. I have found one thing though concerning the New Order Confirmation Email if selected. It sent the new email just fine with all the correct info, except the link to the Detailed Invoice URL, it is incorrect. It shows this
http://pinetreecandles.com/account_history_info.php?order_id=4

when it should be this

https://pinetreecandles.com/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=4

If I select to Notify Customer also with a change in status, the link to the Detailed Invoice URL is correct. Only the New Order Confirmation email has the incorrect URL.

I don't know much about coding so I haven't been able to fix it.

Thanks

I found where the email was generated and fixed it so it would work for me, but not an overall fix for everyone. I changed in admin/edit_orders this

EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . '/account_history_info.php?order_id=' . (int)$oID . "\n" .

to this

EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER . '/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=' . (int)$oID . "\n" .

This works for me.

Thanks for a great contibution!

Currently running 76 contibutions.

Thanks for this must have contribution.

Just one question - When you add a product, is it supposed to update the order before you click on update? The text on the same line as the update button says 'Please click on "Update" to save all changes' but the changes seem to be made before clicking on update.

I'm using v 2.9.1

Thanks for this must have contribution.

Just one question - When you add a product, is it supposed to update the order before you click on update? The text on the same line as the update button says 'Please click on "Update" to save all changes' but the changes seem to be made before clicking on update.

I'm using v 2.9.1

Yes- once you click on the "add" button of step 3 of the Add a Product function, the product is added to the order and the order is updated to reflect the new totals, etc.

Edited by djmonkey1

Thanks for a GREAT Contribution!!

We are using Invoices and also Credit card payment, and if i read the info for "payment type" i see that the credit card fields is suppose to automatically be visible once admin has selected credit card.

I figure this only works for osc standard credit card payment module!?

We are using this creditcard module :

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...all/search,dibs

Can we somehow use this with edit_orders!?

Best regards Johan

Go to Admin->Configuration->My Store->Order Editor- select your Credit Card payment method->edit->select your Credit Card payment method from the menu->click on update

I found where the email was generated and fixed it so it would work for me, but not an overall fix for everyone. I changed in admin/edit_orders this
EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . '/account_history_info.php?order_id=' . (int)$oID . "\n" .

to this

EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER . '/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=' . (int)$oID . "\n" .

This works for me.

Thanks for a great contibution!

Thanks for pointing out this problem.

The correct line of code to use here is

EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . (int)$oID, 'SSL') . "\n" .

A new version has been posted with this bug corrected.

Edited by djmonkey1

Can this mod be used to also place a new order from the admin screen? If not, can you add that functionality or point me in the right direction. If this tool could do that, it would solve a lot of issues...

Thanks!

Rachel

Can this mod be used to also place a new order from the admin screen? If not, can you add that functionality or point me in the right direction. If this tool could do that, it would solve a lot of issues...

Thanks!

Rachel

Manual Order Entry

Step-by-Step Manual Order Entry

Attitude Simple Manual Order Entry

MOECTOE Suite Public Betas

The sql query that's need to run this contribution seems to have conflicts with Anti Robot Registration Validation 2.5. After I ran the query for this contribution, the Anti Robot Registration Validation contribution stopped displaying the numbers/letters. Order Editor works fine though.

Is there any way to get both of these working together? I'm not too knowledgeable about sql queries and was hoping somebody out there could help.

The sql query that's need to run this contribution seems to have conflicts with Anti Robot Registration Validation 2.5. After I ran the query for this contribution, the Anti Robot Registration Validation contribution stopped displaying the numbers/letters. Order Editor works fine though.

Is there any way to get both of these working together? I'm not too knowledgeable about sql queries and was hoping somebody out there could help.

I can't see any reason why there would be a conflict. The two contributions do not overlap; one is for the admin side, the other is for the catalog side. Perhaps you've inadvertently set one or more of the configuration options for the anti-robot contribution to "false"?