• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

Hello, djmoney1! Your order editing tool is so cool. However, I don't need the shipping tax feature. Is it possbile not to modify the database? Would you please tell me where to comment out to prevent it from displaying from the order editor.php as well as the calculations~! Thanks a lot!

You could edit it out of the file to remove shipping tax completely, but it would be a lot easier just to make the database change and leave shipping tax set to 0.00. Shipping tax at zero is the same as not doing the calcs at all.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

I just downloaded the contrib and I am not sure that this is what I need. What I need to do is have the same product with a discounted price if they order 10 or more.

Any help would be appreciated. This is the only thing left to do on this store.

kombatboots.com is the website

Alex

TechnoBabble Computer & Web Design

I just downloaded the contrib and I am not sure that this is what I need. What I need to do is have the same product with a discounted price if they order 10 or more.

Any help would be appreciated. This is the only thing left to do on this store.

kombatboots.com is the website

Alex

TechnoBabble Computer & Web Design

It sounds like you could use Quantity Price Breaks per Product: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...antity+discount

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

When updating an existing order with Order Editor, the Phone Number and Email Address information are dropped from the db. Is anybody else having the same problem?

Disregard my post. I fixed the problem by changing "tep_db_prepare_input" to "tep_db_input" for postcode, telephone, email:

customers_postcode = '" . tep_db_input($update_customer_postcode) . "',
customers_telephone = '" . tep_db_input($update_customer_telephone) . "',
customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($update_customer_email_address) . "',";

Hello Everybody,

I have installed this contribution (2.8.5) but I have a problem. When I try to change some price or whatever the subtotal is ok but when I push "refresh" button the subtotal is the same that the Total of the invoice.

Then I need to go to the MySql database and change it manually.

Can you help me please?

Thanks a lot,

Gambito

Hello Everybody,

I have installed this contribution (2.8.5) but I have a problem. When I try to change some price or whatever the subtotal is ok but when I push "refresh" button the subtotal is the same that the Total of the invoice.

Then I need to go to the MySql database and change it manually.

Can you help me please?

Thanks a lot,

Gambito

You have to press the "update" button on the page to save changes. Hitting "refresh" doesn't have any effect on the information stored in the database.

Is there a way to send order confirmation e-mail again after editing the order?

Not that I know of, although I will look into adding that sort of functionality into a possible future release.

Yes djmonkey1, Ipress the "update" button, sorry I mistaked. When I press this button the subtotal change to the same value that total value.

Thanks a lot,

Alex.

Check the orders_total table in the database for an order that has this problem and find the "class" value for the subtotal component. Usually it's ot_subtotal but it sounds like you're using something different.

I've installed three times and checked all of the files but still get a 404 page when I click on the EDIT button to edit an order.

In the commmand line it's showing the following in the command line when I click the button http://www.anysite.com/admin/FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT?oID=30.

Clearly it's not finding the file edit_orders.php. When I manually type in http://www.anysite.com/admin/edit_orders.php?oID=30 it works just fine, taking me to the Order Editor which seems to work fine.

Any idea what is wrong? I've pasted the code correctly into orders.php, but it still doesn't want to work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

In the commmand line it's showing the following in the command line when I click the button http://www.anysite.com/admin/FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT?oID=30.

You missed the change to the filenames.php file in admin.

You missed the change to the filenames.php file in admin.

Well, I looked at that and it seems that it is correct there. here's a cut and paste from admin/includes/filenames.php. I think I got it right in the third line from the end. Any other ideas? Thanks

define('FILENAME_FILE_MANAGER', 'file_manager.php');

define('FILENAME_GEO_ZONES', 'geo_zones.php');

define('FILENAME_LANGUAGES', 'languages.php');

define('FILENAME_MAIL', 'mail.php');

define('FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS', 'manufacturers.php');

define('FILENAME_MODULES', 'modules.php');

define('FILENAME_NEWSLETTERS', 'newsletters.php');

define('FILENAME_ORDERS', 'orders.php');

define('FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT', 'edit_orders.php');

define('FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE', 'invoice.php');

Well, I looked at that and it seems that it is correct there. here's a cut and paste from admin/includes/filenames.php. I think I got it right in the third line from the end. Any other ideas? Thanks

define('FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT', 'edit_orders.php');

The file either didn't make it to the server or you're having some weird cache problem with your webhost. Try uploading the file again.

Check the orders_total table in the database for an order that has this problem and find the "class" value for the subtotal component. Usually it's ot_subtotal but it sounds like you're using something different.

Hello djmonkey1,

I check this issues but all is OK.

If I change the subtotal in the database directly I can see the good value in the subtotal. Then I change some things in the invoice and when I press update button return me the same value for the total and subtotal.

I don´t know why but occurs!!!

Thanks a lot,

Alex.

Hello djmonkey1,

I check this issues but all is OK.

If I change the subtotal in the database directly I can see the good value in the subtotal. Then I change some things in the invoice and when I press update button return me the same value for the total and subtotal.

So in your database the entry for the "class" value of your subtotal component in the orders_total table is 'ot_subtotal'?

Hello djmonkey1,

I see this line in the code.

// 1.4.1.1 If ot_tax doesn't exist, but $RunningTax has been calculated, create an appropriate entry in the db and add tax to the subtotal or total as appropriate

Maybe I need to create an entry?

But I have a problen, How?

Thanks,

Alex

Yes yes is this.

I check it in database and seems all is ok.

Thanks

Please also check the total component, the class value for the total should be 'ot_total'

I'm having a very strange problem with Order Editor. I have two computers, laptop and my desktop computer, both are running WinXP and IE7. When I call edit_orders.php from my laptop, everything works perfectly but if I'm working on my desktop computer I'm getting a blank edit_orders.php page with no errors. I have no idea why is this happening on my desktop computer. What might the problem? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi

just installed the send email after updating, works perfectly.

YOU'RE THE MAN ralph2

But I didn't understand the payment thing, I have several different to choose from, but it still sends the information, exept for the text in banktransfer, but thats not important.

Love it.

Thanks for exellent help.....