Jump to content
jhilgeman

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

Recommended Posts

@TomB01 One possible explanation is that you have two lots of order editor config settings and it has added the new definitions to the other config group. Try the query

select configuration_group_id from configuration where configuration_key = "ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX"

how many rows do you get back?


For a new install or if your store isn't mobile-friendly, get the community-supported responsive osCommerce (Phoenix).

here: on the official osc download page

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BrockleyJohn said:

@TomB01 One possible explanation is that you have two lots of order editor config settings and it has added the new definitions to the other config group. Try the query


select configuration_group_id from configuration where configuration_key = "ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX"

how many rows do you get back?

Edit: forget that earlier copy/paste.

Looks like no rows ...

Edited by TomB01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TomB01 said:

Looks like no rows ...

Try again - I can see one  of that setting in your screenshot!

Failing that, what do you get for

select configuration_id, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_group_id from configuration where configuration_key like 'ORDER_EDITOR%'

 


For a new install or if your store isn't mobile-friendly, get the community-supported responsive osCommerce (Phoenix).

here: on the official osc download page

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BrockleyJohn said:

Try again - I can see one  of that setting in your screenshot!

Failing that, what do you get for


select configuration_id, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_group_id from configuration where configuration_key like 'ORDER_EDITOR%'

 

Sorry - it was such a small result I was not recognizing it:

configuration_group_id  
19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So, somehow it's got that setting, but the Group_ID is 18 instead of 19?  Is that why the setting is not showing up in my Admin?  Remember that I somehow duplicated this twice - both in my test store and my live store.

Answer to the later SQL:

+ Options

 
 
 
 
Full texts configuration_id configuration_key configuration_value configuration_group_id
  Edit Edit Copy Copy Delete Delete 656 ORDER_EDITOR_PAYMENT_DROPDOWN true 19
  Edit Edit Copy Copy Delete Delete 651 ORDER_EDITOR_ADD_PDF_INVOICE_EMAIL false 18
  Edit Edit Copy Copy Delete Delete 657 ORDER_EDITOR_USE_SPPC false 19
  Edit Edit Copy Copy Delete Delete 658 ORDER_EDITOR_USE_QTPRO false 19
  Edit Edit Copy Copy Delete Delete 659 ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX true 19
  Edit Edit Copy Copy Delete Delete 660 ORDER_EDITOR_CREDIT_CARD Credit Card 19
  Edit Edit Copy Copy Delete Delete 655 ORDER_EDITOR_LIST_DIRECT_TO_EDITOR true 18
Edited by TomB01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TomB01 said:

So, somehow it's got that setting, but the Group_ID is 18 instead of 19?  Is that why the setting is not showing up in my Admin?  Remember that I somehow duplicated this twice - both in my test store and my live store.

Answer to the later SQL:

+ Options

 
 
 
 
Full texts configuration_id configuration_key configuration_value configuration_group_id
  Edit Edit Copy Copy Delete Delete 656 ORDER_EDITOR_PAYMENT_DROPDOWN true 19
  Edit Edit Copy Copy Delete Delete 651 ORDER_EDITOR_ADD_PDF_INVOICE_EMAIL false 18
  Edit Edit Copy Copy Delete Delete 657 ORDER_EDITOR_USE_SPPC false 19
  Edit Edit Copy Copy Delete Delete 658 ORDER_EDITOR_USE_QTPRO false 19
  Edit Edit Copy Copy Delete Delete 659 ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX true 19
  Edit Edit Copy Copy Delete Delete 660 ORDER_EDITOR_CREDIT_CARD Credit Card 19
  Edit Edit Copy Copy Delete Delete 655 ORDER_EDITOR_LIST_DIRECT_TO_EDITOR true 18

I guess you have been installing and uninstalling. You have somehow added the new settings to config group 18 instead of 19.  Simply edit the config group for the second and last rows to 19.


For a new install or if your store isn't mobile-friendly, get the community-supported responsive osCommerce (Phoenix).

here: on the official osc download page

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The code checks which config group ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX is in but it doesn't check if there's more than one occurrence of it (hence my original question).


For a new install or if your store isn't mobile-friendly, get the community-supported responsive osCommerce (Phoenix).

here: on the official osc download page

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep - already changed those rows.  It's possible there was some installing/uninstalling.  If you go back further in this thread, there were some corrections you made for me when I originally attempted the installs.  Maybe it was both of us. 😉

In any event, this removes a huge headache for me!  Many, many thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello John, in Phoenix v1.0.5.4 I am getting this (otherwise the rest is OK)

Warning: Illegal string offset 'products_id' in /xx/xx/xx/xx/admin/order_editor/cart.php on line 35

lines 29-36 are:

        $subindex = 0;
        $att_array = [];
        $attributes_query = tep_db_query("select products_options, products_options_values, options_values_price, price_prefix from orders_products_attributes where orders_id = '" . (int)$orders_id . "' and orders_products_id = '" . (int)$products['orders_products_id'] . "'");
        if (tep_db_num_rows($attributes_query)) {
          while ($attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes_query)) {
            $option_id = sew_get_products_options_id($attributes['products_options']);
            $value_id = sew_get_products_options_values_id($option_id,$attributes['products_options_values'],0,$orders_products['products_id']);
            $att_array[$option_id] = $value_id;

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@artfulweb  that's a bug, change the line to

$value_id = sew_get_products_options_values_id($option_id,$attributes['products_options_values'],0,$products['products_id']);

ie. $products['products_id'] not $orders_products['products_id']

 


For a new install or if your store isn't mobile-friendly, get the community-supported responsive osCommerce (Phoenix).

here: on the official osc download page

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BrockleyJohn said:

@artfulweb  that's a bug, change the line to


$value_id = sew_get_products_options_values_id($option_id,$attributes['products_options_values'],0,$products['products_id']);

ie. $products['products_id'] not $orders_products['products_id']

 

Thanks John, just perfect!

Thanks for all your work keeping this addon updated. Can't do without it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi John, me again. Updated manually Phoenix to 1.0.5.5 and now Order Editor has disappeared. The order tabs revert back to having no more order editor buttons so I am not sure if it is the bootstrap button that now is used or if the problem goes deeper. Just so you know, as I know you are already very busy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am building a shop based on Phoenix 1.0.5.5 but it seems that the order editor won't install ....

Edited by rupruprup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rupruprup said:

I am building shop based on Phoenix 1.0.5.5 but it seems that the order editor won't install ....

Do you mean you have tried and it failed - or are you just asking about the previous comment? I believe the install is ok but the Edit button on the orders page has disappeared.

@artfulweb replace the file includes/hooks/admin/siteWide/listOrders.php with the attached and the edit button will appear in the list view (if the setting says do it). I need to design a solution for the single order view that will also work for all phoenix versions to keep installation simple.

listOrders.php


For a new install or if your store isn't mobile-friendly, get the community-supported responsive osCommerce (Phoenix).

here: on the official osc download page

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@artfulweb @rupruprup for 1.0.5.5 to get the edit button on view order, replace the file

includes/modules/hooks/admin/orders_edit_order.php

with the attached

orders_edit_order.php


For a new install or if your store isn't mobile-friendly, get the community-supported responsive osCommerce (Phoenix).

here: on the official osc download page

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BrockleyJohn said:

@artfulweb @rupruprup for 1.0.5.5 to get the edit button on view order, replace the file

includes/modules/hooks/admin/orders_edit_order.php

with the attached

orders_edit_order.php

Hi John, is it supposed to be in includes/modules/hooks/admin/orders/ or just includes/modules/hooks/admin/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deleted includes/modules/hooks/admin/orders/  and just put in includes/modules/hooks/admin/

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, artfulweb said:

Deleted includes/modules/hooks/admin/orders/  and just put in includes/modules/hooks/admin/

Thanks!

@artfulweb for both buttons on 1.0.5.5 there are two files to replace

/includes/modules/hooks/admin/orders_edit_order.php

/includes/hooks/admin/orders/edit_orders.php

no new files


For a new install or if your store isn't mobile-friendly, get the community-supported responsive osCommerce (Phoenix).

here: on the official osc download page

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the button works fine now and the config menu installed correctly but I cannot edit orders
there are just 3 fields to enter and edit the customer addresses ....

 

 

1104675540_Screenshot_2020-03-27OSCOMCEPhoenixAdministrationTool.thumb.png.4b8c7a69870db33fa6dc6416af4d58f5.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_2020-03-27 OSCOM CE Phoenix Administration Tool.png


For a new install or if your store isn't mobile-friendly, get the community-supported responsive osCommerce (Phoenix).

here: on the official osc download page

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took down Phoenix and did a clean start of 1.0.5.5.  Well as clean as it can be.  I'm trying to bring it up to speed with Order Edit app this weekend.  My question is:  Has anyone update the app on oscommers products for order edit for Phoenix version?

Not sure if I can put all the above messages together to work.  I'm just not that smart. 

Is there an OE that will work with Phoenix that will allow you use it with phone call ordering?  add customers when needed.  Change the order.  Issue RMA's.  Update shipping $ and do a new or update billing with customer payment method. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×