• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

Hi monkey,

Sorry about the delay, you're faster than I ;) (I was in Paris for a concert of Tool)

I've done the modifications and that's a very nice javascript : it refreshes the amount of the invoice without updating it ;)

But the amount of the delivery field is still wrong when I add or take off a product (it doesn't update at all)!!!

I'm gonna try to modify my rest of the world zone this week-end in order to get rid of this fuckin' line (TVA L 19.6 Fr + TVA L 0 World)

Thanks again and again.... I don't know how to thank you :D

sub-total (tax free), Bookmark, Browse by Categories 2.5, Category box enhancement, Contact us choice 1.0.1, Featured products 1.5.5.1, MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping 1.101, Os Active Desktop 2.3, Paymenttypes 1.2, Phpmyvisites 2.1, Session counter, Skype Contact 1.0, Stats products per month 1, Store Pick Up Version 1.4, Updated spiders.txt, Who's Online Enhancement 2.00, BackButtons, Google Analytics, stats_sales_csv_1.2, google_position_1.3, Customers List Improved 1.4, boxe defilante

But the amount of the delivery field is still wrong when I add or take off a product (it doesn't update at all)!!!

Thanks again and again.... I don't know how to thank you :D

You're welcome for the changes that have been done so far.

As for delivery charges, Order Editor doesn't call the shipping modules so there is, at this time, no way for it to recalculate shipping costs. If you only use a per item charge for all your orders it would be fairly easy to modify the file to do those calculations however.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

I only use a range price charge as you can see here in this table.

But it doesn't really matter as long as it can be edited manually ;)

sub-total (tax free), Bookmark, Browse by Categories 2.5, Category box enhancement, Contact us choice 1.0.1, Featured products 1.5.5.1, MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping 1.101, Os Active Desktop 2.3, Paymenttypes 1.2, Phpmyvisites 2.1, Session counter, Skype Contact 1.0, Stats products per month 1, Store Pick Up Version 1.4, Updated spiders.txt, Who's Online Enhancement 2.00, BackButtons, Google Analytics, stats_sales_csv_1.2, google_position_1.3, Customers List Improved 1.4, boxe defilante

I've tried to add just one country in my rest of the world zone (that way, it's not empty) and it worked!!!!!!!

An extra line is added for the delivery tax which correponds to the right zone as you can see on that screenshot!

(!) So the rest of the world zone doesn't have to be empty!!!!!

right_invoice.gif

Could it be possible to move that delivery tax line just before the TOTAL line because it's a bit confusing?????? Or better, just to delete it cause the tax is already included in the delivery cost????

The only thing that is missing to this contribution is the ability to change the number of the invoice.

I'm gonna try this contribution "Personal invoice number in admin and invoice" but it seems to work only for the admin side.

Thanks again and again.............................................

I will post a new topic on the french forum. That will probably help many other people ;)

Edited by lateralus

Could it be possible to move that delivery tax line just before the TOTAL line because it's a bit confusing?????? Or better, just to delete it cause the tax is already included in the delivery cost????

If you put a zero into the shipping tax field and hit update that field should disappear.

The code that controls writing new entries for taxes is

if (($val > 0) && ($ot_tax_found != 1)) {
			$sort_order++;
		$Query = "INSERT INTO " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " SET
		orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "',
		title ='" . $key . ":',
		text = '" . $currencies->format($val, true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . "',
		value = '" . $val . "',
		class = 'ot_tax',
		sort_order = '2'";
		tep_db_query($Query);
		$ot_tax_found = 1;

The value of sort_order can be anything you want.

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Also, check the tax_class table in your database. Make sure there is only one tax class listed and for that class post the tax_class_id.

There is only one tax_class in the database. The tax_class_id is 3

There is only one tax_class in the database. The tax_class_id is 3

How does Order Editor work when you change

$default_tax_class = 1;

to

$default_tax_class = 3;

How does Order Editor work when you change
$default_tax_class = 1;

to

$default_tax_class = 3;

Wow! That's it!!! :thumbsup:

Now eyerything works like it should! There is only one position for the included tax and every position is calculated right!

Thank you very much for that great longsome support!

Nice greeting from Germany

Svenja

Wow! That's it!!! :thumbsup:

Now eyerything works like it should! There is only one position for the included tax and every position is calculated right!

Thank you very much for that great longsome support!

Nice greeting from Germany

Svenja

Sweet! Good luck against Italy!

if (($val > 0) && ($ot_tax_found != 1)) {
			$sort_order++;
		$Query = "INSERT INTO " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " SET
		orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "',
		title ='" . $key . ":',
		text = '" . $currencies->format($val, true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . "',
		value = '" . $val . "',
		class = 'ot_tax',
		sort_order = '2'";
		tep_db_query($Query);
		$ot_tax_found = 1;

The value of sort_order can be anything you want.

Yes man, that's it!!!! Everything is clear now :D

You managed to solve all my problems!!! I just can't believe it.....My customer will be very happy :lol:

PS : svenja26, which you good luck against Italy...and let's meet on sunday ;)

Fuck the customers :angry:

I might have to install "Step-By-Step Manual Order Entry" and I know that this contribution is based on "Edit orders 1.61"....

Do you think it might be compatible with the modifications we've made???? I'm gonna try these days....

About SPPC :

The only incompatibiliy with SPPC is that when you add a product Order Editor will always pull the retail price from the database regardless of who the customer is.
I guess I can still edit the retail price manually anyway???? So if there's just a price to edit, no bother :D

I might have to install "Step-By-Step Manual Order Entry" and I know that this contribution is based on "Edit orders 1.61"....

Do you think it might be compatible with the modifications we've made???? I'm gonna try these days....

It will work fine. If you have any issues feel free to post them here.

In a shop I'm developing the products got names like "Men's crew neck t-shirt ". That works fine in osCommerce but Order Editor does not seem to like the character '

Instead it list the product as just "Men". Can this be fixed in some way?

Thanks for very good support for this great contribution!

In a shop I'm developing the products got names like "Men's crew neck t-shirt ". That works fine in osCommerce but Order Editor does not seem to like the character '

Instead it list the product as just "Men". Can this be fixed in some way?

Thanks for very good support for this great contribution!

That's an old bug that was fixed I don't remember how many versions ago. As long as you have

products_name = '" . tep_html_quotes($products_details["name"]) . "',

somewhere around line 221 and

products_name = '" . tep_html_quotes($p_products_name) . "',

somewhere around line 517, as well as the function tep_html_quotes defined in admin/includes/functions/general.php, Order Editor shouldn't have a problem with apostrophes and quotes in product names.

The most recent release is v2.5.4.

How strange. I'm using v2.5.1. The two rows above are included aswell as the code below in general.php;

function tep_html_quotes($string) {
return str_replace("'", "'", $string);
}

How strange. I'm using v2.5.1. The two rows above are included aswell as the code below in general.php;

}

That should be

}

Edited by djmonkey1

Oh, it is actually. I don't know why it shows wrong here.

Well, that's bizarre. It works fine on my sites. When does this happen? Only on update, only when adding a new product, or both?

When editing an order it's pre-filled with "Men" instead of "Men's crew neck t-shirt". If clicking update it will of course change to "Men" everywhere else too (orders.php etc)

When adding a product it is correct, "Men's crew neck t-shirt". When editing that order again it's also correct.

When editing an order it's pre-filled with "Men" instead of "Men's crew neck t-shirt". If clicking update it will of course change to "Men" everywhere else too (orders.php etc)

When adding a product it is correct, "Men's crew neck t-shirt". When editing that order again it's also correct.

Try this: at about line 1427 change

'		<td class="' . $RowStyle . '" valign="top">' . "<input name='update_products[$orders_products_id][name]' size='35' value='" . $order->products[$i]['name'] . "'>";

to

'		<td class="' . $RowStyle . '" valign="top">' . "<input name='update_products[$orders_products_id][name]' size='35' value='" . tep_html_quotes($order->products[$i]['name']) . "'>";

Thanks Stew! Seems to work perfectly. This is truly the best supported contribution I've used (over 40 now).

Have you heard of anyone managed to modify Order Editor to adjust QTPro 4.25 attributes stock automatically when editin orders?

Thanks Stew! Seems to work perfectly. This is truly the best supported contribution I've used (over 40 now).

You're welcome for the help and thanks for the compliment. I've gotten great support from some contributions here too so I try to emulate that for this one.

Have you heard of anyone managed to modify Order Editor to adjust QTPro 4.25 attributes stock automatically when editin orders?

No, but many have asked. I don't know anything about QTPro beyond what has been posted in this thread so I can't be much help.

I'm facing a little bit of a problem with the order editor contribution (v2.6)...

When an order is edited, if a customer has already used a coupon code during checkout, I have to manually put a negative sign before the discount amount before hitting the "update" button to give me the correct total. This is a problem that I can live with. The main issue for me is that when the order is updated, the "value" field in the orders_total database is changed from just the magnitude of the discount (the amount without any negative sign) to the negative of the amount. All orders which are regularly processed during checkout and which are not edited are saved as just a magnitude of the discount amount. This is posing a problem for me because I am trying to set up the QBI quickbooks export/import module and it relies on a non-negative amount for the value field to calaculate everything correctly.

Does anybody know if this is a something that can be corrected?

Thanks,

V

I'm facing a little bit of a problem with the order editor contribution (v2.6)...

When an order is edited, if a customer has already used a coupon code during checkout, I have to manually put a negative sign before the discount amount before hitting the "update" button to give me the correct total. This is a problem that I can live with. The main issue for me is that when the order is updated, the "value" field in the orders_total database is changed from just the magnitude of the discount (the amount without any negative sign) to the negative of the amount. All orders which are regularly processed during checkout and which are not edited are saved as just a magnitude of the discount amount. This is posing a problem for me because I am trying to set up the QBI quickbooks export/import module and it relies on a non-negative amount for the value field to calaculate everything correctly.

Does anybody know if this is a something that can be corrected?

Thanks,

V

If you read Svenja K's post, you will see an example of someone with an almost identical problem. Read through the various followup responses and you will find step by step instructions on how to adjust for a discount value of this sort. If you don't want to assess tax on your discount then you would not perform the changes prescribed at lines 263, 563, 956, and 1008.

If you read Svenja K's post, you will see an example of someone with an almost identical problem. Read through the various followup responses and you will find step by step instructions on how to adjust for a discount value of this sort. If you don't want to assess tax on your discount then you would not perform the changes prescribed at lines 263, 563, 956, and 1008.

djmonkey1,

I already tried those changes and it did not work for me. I think it might be because the class for my coupons is ot_coupon, whereas Svenja's discounts are being applied as ot_payment. Any ideas?

I also want to give my appreciation to you for going above and beyond in the level of support you provide on these boards. Thanks!

regards,

v