• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

When I hit the back button, it tells me that it was updated, but when I look in at the orders it isn't under orders or when I click to see the orders under the customers option is is not there also.

But it's still in the database, right? And you can find it by searching for the order id?

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Yes, I get the same thing with my development file. But, my development file is heavily modified and I was expecting to run into errors I wouldn't be able to explain very easily. :)

Hmmmm......

Revert the file to however it was before we started and test it again.

I changed it back to how it was before we started and tested it, and everthing goes ok. any other suggestions in how I can attach it to the customers account

I changed it back to how it was before we started and tested it, and everthing goes ok. any other suggestions in how I can attach it to the customers account

Bizarre.

You can edit the database direct, just change the customer id on the order.

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Bizarre.

You can edit the database direct, just change the customer id on the order.

I think their is something else wrong, because when I look in the database the correct customer Id is connected to the correct order Id, but somehow it is not showing in the admin.

The customer account is their but when I I look under the orders in his account I don't see any orders. And when I straight go to orders in the admin I don't see the customers name.

I have several of these orders.All paid with multipay, However I also have other orders paid with multipay which are all showing in de admin correct!??!?!?!?

Thank you for all your suggestions.

I think their is something else wrong, because when I look in the database the correct customer Id is connected to the correct order Id, but somehow it is not showing in the admin.

The customer account is their but when I I look under the orders in his account I don't see any orders. And when I straight go to orders in the admin I don't see the customers name.

I have several of these orders.All paid with multipay, However I also have other orders paid with multipay which are all showing in de admin correct!??!?!?!?

Thank you for all your suggestions.

Orders not showing up in admin can be caused by the status being set to a non-existent value. For instance if multi-pay was setting the order status of new orders to '6' but your store only has five possible values, the order won't show up in admin.

I'm actually having the same problem with a sandbox site I have set up, but then again I'm using a mutant database. :)

I found this in an old thread:

Check the following.

1) The orders table. Are the orders showing up here

2) check the orders_total table. Are there matching entries here for the orders in the orders table.

3) In the configuration table check the entry for MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED. Is there an entry in the configuration value field.

If the answer to 3 is no, then fix by going to admin->modules->order_total. Disable then re-enable one of the order total modules.

Orders not showing up in admin can be caused by the status being set to a non-existent value. For instance if multi-pay was setting the order status of new orders to '6' but your store only has five possible values, the order won't show up in admin.

I'm actually having the same problem with a sandbox site I have set up, but then again I'm using a mutant database. :)

I found this in an old thread:

But isn't it so that none of the orders paid with multipay would not appear if the status was set to a non-existent value.

I tried the fix reccommended but it didn't help, on top of that I saw that in the account_history.php the links to the orders aren't correct and look like this -4, -3,-2,-1,0 . I saw that more people had this problem only the fix for it I can some how don't track down.

According to the couple of fixes mentioned, it has something to do with the order status, however I emptied them in the db and re-entered them in de admin, but that didn't help.

I'm open for any suggestions you can trow my way.

Denice

PS I'm aware that this has nothing to do with this contrib, so I will also put this question on the general support forum.

I'm getting pretty desperite now, I feel a major headache forming, :x

Hi

I have installed order editor 1.75, and works a treat.

the only downside is when an order is amended (via the admin), say you add delivery cost it does not update the total price. for example on a dummy order created(before install)

sub-total :70.78

delivery :00.00

vat (17.5%):12.39

total :83.17

After I installed the edit order contribution:

delivery :25.50

vat (17.5%):12.39

total :108.67

the VAT element did not change, it should read

delivery :25.50

vat (17.5%):16.85

total :113.13

Doe anyone how to correct this.

Anybody got a solution to this, otherwise i may have to remove it and try something else

Anybody got a solution to this, otherwise i may have to remove it and try something else

Tax calculations are a mess, as far as I know they've always been a mess, and as far as I know no one has been able to fix this yet.

I've posted a new version, 1.80. This version has Giirov's patch to prevent random deletion of order information and also has been written to work with globals on or off (tested both ways and it worked the same way both times).

There were also some other cosmetic changes.

If someone could test it out, especially on a server with globals off, and let me know how it goes that would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Stew

Edited by djmonkey1

Hi,

Can anybody please help me to sort products by Model instead of Name when adding a product to the order in admin/edit_orders.php? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Irina.

I've posted a new version, 1.80. This version has Giirov's patch to prevent random deletion of order information and also has been written to work with globals on or off (tested both ways and it worked the same way both times).

There were also some other cosmetic changes.

If someone could test it out, especially on a server with globals off, and let me know how it goes that would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Stew

Hi Stew,

I'm currently testing version 1.73 on a test site and so far so good.

I've not come across the random deletion bug as yet, and don't intend to, so will be adding Giirov's patch asap.

What version did you use as a base for the new version 1.80?

The reason I'm asking is because I prefer V1.73 compared to V1.75.

Gazza....

There is no justice ...... Just Us!

Hi,

Can anybody please help me to sort products by Model instead of Name when adding a product to the order in admin/edit_orders.php? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Irina.

You want to see just the product model instead of the products name?

Hi Stew,

I'm currently testing version 1.73 on a test site and so far so good.

I've not come across the random deletion bug as yet, and don't intend to, so will be adding Giirov's patch asap.

What version did you use as a base for the new version 1.80?

The reason I'm asking is because I prefer V1.73 compared to V1.75.

Gazza....

I used 1.73. My apologies to everyone for the existence of v1.75.

Is this a patch/contribution or did you do it yourself?

Scratch my last post. I just installed the latest version you put up. So it takes care of register globals. The problem still exists though as you can see in the picture from my store admin. The attributes area looks correct, but nothing is calculated.

temp.gif

Edited by zelf

Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Irina.

In v1.80, at about line 1169, find this:

<?php
// ############################################################################
//   Get List of All Products

Then, at about line 1253, there is this:

// Step 3: Choose Options

Between and including the two there is a large chunk of code.

Replace it all with this:

<?php

$result = tep_db_query("SELECT p.products_model, p.products_id, categories_name, ptc.categories_id FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd ON pd.products_id=p.products_id LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " ptc ON ptc.products_id=p.products_id LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd ON cd.categories_id=ptc.categories_id where pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' ORDER BY categories_name");
	while($row = tep_db_fetch_array($result))
	{
		extract($row,EXTR_PREFIX_ALL,"db");
		$ProductList[$db_categories_id][$db_products_id] = $db_products_model;
		$CategoryList[$db_categories_id] = $db_categories_name;
		$LastCategory = $db_categories_name;
	}

// ksort($ProductList);

$LastOptionTag = "";
	$ProductSelectOptions = "<option value='0'>Don't Add New Product" . $LastOptionTag . "\n";
	$ProductSelectOptions .= "<option value='0'> " . $LastOptionTag . "\n";
	foreach($ProductList as $Category => $Products)
	{
		$ProductSelectOptions .= "<option value='0'>$Category" . $LastOptionTag . "\n";
		$ProductSelectOptions .= "<option value='0'>---------------------------" . $LastOptionTag . "\n";
		asort($Products);
		foreach($Products as $Product_ID => $Product_Model)
		{
			$ProductSelectOptions .= "<option value='$Product_ID'>   $Product_Model" . $LastOptionTag . "\n";
		}

if($Category != $LastCategory)
		{
		}
	}

//   Add Products Steps

print "<tr><td><table border='0'>\n";

// Set Defaults
		if(!isset($add_product_categories_id))
		$add_product_categories_id = 0;

if(!isset($add_product_products_id))
		$add_product_products_id = 0;

// Step 1: Choose Category
		print "<tr class=\"dataTableRow\"><form action='$PHP_SELF?oID=$oID&action=$action' method='POST'>\n";
		print "<td class='dataTableContent' align='right'><b>" . ADDPRODUCT_TEXT_STEP . " 1:</b></td>\n";
		print "<td class='dataTableContent' valign='top'>";
		echo ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('add_product_categories_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id, 'onChange="this.form.submit();"');
		print "<input type='hidden' name='step' value='2'>";
		print "</td>\n";
		print "<td class='dataTableContent'>" . ADDPRODUCT_TEXT_STEP1 . "</td>\n";
		print "</form></tr>\n";
		print "<tr><td colspan='3'> </td></tr>\n";

// Step 2: Choose Product
	if(($step > 1) && ($add_product_categories_id > 0))
	{
		print "<tr class=\"dataTableRow\"><form action='$PHP_SELF?oID=$oID&action=$action' method='POST'>\n";
		print "<td class='dataTableContent' align='right'><b>" . ADDPRODUCT_TEXT_STEP . " 2: </b></td>\n";
		print "<td class='dataTableContent' valign='top'><select name=\"add_product_products_id\" onChange=\"this.form.submit();\">";
		$ProductOptions = "<option value='0'>" .  ADDPRODUCT_TEXT_SELECT_PRODUCT . "\n";
		asort($ProductList[$add_product_categories_id]);
		foreach($ProductList[$add_product_categories_id] as $ProductID => $ProductModel)
		{
		$ProductOptions .= "<option value='$ProductID'> $ProductModel\n";
		}
		$ProductOptions = str_replace("value='$add_product_products_id'","value='$add_product_products_id' selected", $ProductOptions);
		print $ProductOptions;
		print "</select></td>\n";
		print "<input type='hidden' name='add_product_categories_id' value='$add_product_categories_id'>";
		print "<input type='hidden' name='step' value='3'>\n";
		print "<td class='dataTableContent'>" . ADDPRODUCT_TEXT_STEP2 . "</td>\n";
		print "</form></tr>\n";
	}

Scratch my last post. I just installed the latest version you put up. So it takes care of register globals. The problem still exists though as you can see in the picture from my store admin. The attributes area looks correct, but nothing is calculated.

If you mean for the attributes prices (ie + 0.50), you are correct. You have to edit the base price of the product manually. This has been the case since v1.73, when I updated the code to display attributes prices correctly.

It's possible some early version calculated everything but I haven't seen this anywhere.

I have version 1.75 installed.

I have register globals off. I have installed the code to fix this in edit_orders.php

My problem is with totals. I can select products and attributes and they display as an order item on the edit orders screen, but there is never any extended pricing. There are never any subtotals.

If I manually enter a subtotal it does not calculate the price. Or if I add shipping the shipping is not calculated in the price.

Any ideas?

You have to hit update for the file to calculate new totals.

Beyond that, I haven't seen this. I'm running a test site with globals off, and the totals are calculated semi-correctly (of course taxes are a mess, and product attributes prices aren't considered because they're part of the base price for the item already).

I can add, subtract, or modify shipping information and the totals are calculated, also adding and subtracting products works ok too.

In v1.80, at about line 1169, find this:

<?php

Then, at about line 1253, there is this:

Between and including the two there is a large chunk of code.

Replace it all with this:

<?php

$result = tep_db_query("SELECT p.products_model, p.products_id, categories_name, ptc.categories_id FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd ON pd.products_id=p.products_id LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " ptc ON ptc.products_id=p.products_id LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd ON cd.categories_id=ptc.categories_id where pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' ORDER BY categories_name");
	while($row = tep_db_fetch_array($result))
	{
		extract($row,EXTR_PREFIX_ALL,"db");
		$ProductList[$db_categories_id][$db_products_id] = $db_products_model;
		$CategoryList[$db_categories_id] = $db_categories_name;
		$LastCategory = $db_categories_name;
	}

// ksort($ProductList);

$LastOptionTag = "";
	$ProductSelectOptions = "<option value='0'>Don't Add New Product" . $LastOptionTag . "\n";
	foreach($ProductList as $Category => $Products)
	{
		$ProductSelectOptions .= "<option value='0'>$Category" . $LastOptionTag . "\n";
		$ProductSelectOptions .= "<option value='0'>---------------------------" . $LastOptionTag . "\n";
		asort($Products);
		foreach($Products as $Product_ID => $Product_Model)
		{
			$ProductSelectOptions .= "<option value='$Product_ID'>   $Product_Model" . $LastOptionTag . "\n";
		}

if($Category != $LastCategory)
		{
		}
	}

//   Add Products Steps

print "<tr><td><table border='0'>\n";

// Set Defaults
		if(!isset($add_product_categories_id))
		$add_product_categories_id = 0;

if(!isset($add_product_products_id))
		$add_product_products_id = 0;

// Step 1: Choose Category
		print "<td class='dataTableContent' align='right'><b>" . ADDPRODUCT_TEXT_STEP . " 1:</b></td>\n";
		print "<td class='dataTableContent' valign='top'>";
		echo ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('add_product_categories_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id, 'onChange="this.form.submit();"');
		print "<input type='hidden' name='step' value='2'>";
		print "</td>\n";
		print "<td class='dataTableContent'>" . ADDPRODUCT_TEXT_STEP1 . "</td>\n";
		print "</form></tr>\n";

// Step 2: Choose Product
	if(($step > 1) && ($add_product_categories_id > 0))
	{
		print "<td class='dataTableContent' align='right'><b>" . ADDPRODUCT_TEXT_STEP . " 2: </b></td>\n";
		print "<td class='dataTableContent' valign='top'><select name=\"add_product_products_id\" onChange=\"this.form.submit();\">";
		$ProductOptions = "<option value='0'>" .  ADDPRODUCT_TEXT_SELECT_PRODUCT . "\n";
		asort($ProductList[$add_product_categories_id]);
		foreach($ProductList[$add_product_categories_id] as $ProductID => $ProductModel)
		{
		$ProductOptions .= "<option value='$ProductID'> $ProductModel\n";
		}
		$ProductOptions = str_replace("value='$add_product_products_id'","value='$add_product_products_id' selected", $ProductOptions);
		print $ProductOptions;
		print "</select></td>\n";
		print "<input type='hidden' name='add_product_categories_id' value='$add_product_categories_id'>";
		print "<input type='hidden' name='step' value='3'>\n";
		print "<td class='dataTableContent'>" . ADDPRODUCT_TEXT_STEP2 . "</td>\n";
		print "</form></tr>\n";
	}

Thanks a lot djmonkey1. That works fine. :thumbsup:

Regards,

Irina.

Is it possible to make fields Price (incl.) Total (excl.) Total (incl.) in edit_orders.php editable?

Thanks,

Irina.

Those are supposed to be calculated based on item price, tax rate, and qty.

Price (incl.) should be price of one item * tax rate (doesn't work)

Total (excl.) should be price of one item * item qty

Total (incl.) should be Total (excl.) * tax rate

Making them editable would defeat the purpose of having them.

Those are supposed to be calculated based on item price, tax rate, and qty.

Price (incl.) should be price of one item * tax rate (doesn't work)

Total (excl.) should be price of one item * item qty

Total (incl.) should be Total (excl.) * tax rate

Making them editable would defeat the purpose of having them.

Hi djmonkey1,

The reason I want to have those fields editable is when I add a new product that is not appear in my catalog, so I'll be able to edit its price. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Irina.

Is it possible to actually create a NEW order with this tool - or does it only amend existing ones?

Thanks

Jos

It amends existing ones.

Hi djmonkey1,

The reason I want to have those fields editable is when I add a new product that is not appear in my catalog, so I'll be able to edit its price. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Irina.

You can edit the price in the box under the heading

Price (excl.)