• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

I've installed this contribution and it works great (I'm a newbie so the fact that I got it to work is amazing). Thanks for great instructions.

One question though...how do you edit info if someone is paying via paypal? Say for example you have given them a "coupon" and they get $5 off their purchase. How do you edit the total owing BEFORE they pay? Will they be able to edit it themselves?

This is a backend tool. If you want to offer discounts or rebates to certain customers you would have to use something like Credit Class and Gift Voucher and/or Separate Pricing Per Customer.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

djmonkey1,

Any update on the comment editing part? crying.gif

No- it's a mess. I'm going to upload an update to v1.75 that doesn't even have the appearance of editing the comments.

In the meantime you can still edit the database direct.

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Hello,

I use "Edit Orders" with all latest fixes. I have a problem with local taxes not being shown in Price (inc) and Total (inc) in the Invoice. The local tax that suppose to be added to the products purchased in a state is 8.25% and in my Invoice I have:

Products Model Product Description Tax Price (ex) Price (inc) Total (ex) Total (inc)

1 x Product Model Description 8.25% $152.00 $152.00 $152.00 $152.00

The Tax 8.25% is shown correctly in the Tax field, but the fields Price (inc) and Total (inc) don't show prices incl tax as they suppose to show, I guess. Then I have

Sub-Total: $152.00

Sales Tax 8.25%: $12.54

Total: $164.54

So, the Tax does added correctly to the Total, it's just not shown in Price (inc) and Total (inc). Why is this happening? And is tax suppose to be added to the Price in Price (inc) and Total (inc) fields?

Thanks,

Irin.

I keep telling you guys, start off with 1.59 and mod that from there. If the idiotic admin on this site would have taken care of removing the personalized and the creoloaded versions after the fact, then there would not be this mess.

the french :-"

Edited by Young Tae Byun

I keep telling you guys, start off with 1.59 and mod that from there. If the idiotic admin on this site would have taken care of removing the personalized and the creoloaded versions after the fact, then there would not be this mess.

Instead of being a troll why don't you release an updated version that doesn't have these problems? You obviously believe that you're smarter than everyone else, so why not prove it?

It seems that you're not in a very helping mood. Why to release all bile on me. :huh: I've just asked a question as we're all sharing our problems and fixes here. I thought this is why all this forum for. And, by the way, I started with 1.59 version.

Thanks for your attention.

• 2 weeks later...

the problem seems to come from :

// Has Attributes?
	if (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0) {
		for ($j=0; $j<sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j++) {
			$orders_products_attributes_id = $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['orders_products_attributes_id'];
			echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . 
				 "<input name='update_products[$orders_products_id][attributes][$orders_products_attributes_id][option]' size='20' value='" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . "'>" . 
				 ': ' . 
				 "<input name='update_products[$orders_products_id][attributes][$orders_products_attributes_id][value]' size='20' value='" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];

if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0')
			{

echo ' (' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ')';
			}
			echo "'>";
			echo '</i></small></nobr>';
		}
	}

It seems that you're not in a very helping mood. Why to release all bile on me. :huh: I've just asked a question as we're all sharing our problems and fixes here. I thought this is why all this forum for. And, by the way, I started with 1.59 version.

Couldn't we do something like

echo

if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0' AND UPDATE=FALSE .....

--> this echo should only be exexuted when adding a product

Any thought ?

Pat

the problem seems to come from :

// Has Attributes?
	if (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0) {
		for ($j=0; $j<sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j++) {
			$orders_products_attributes_id = $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['orders_products_attributes_id'];
			echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . 
				 "<input name='update_products[$orders_products_id][attributes][$orders_products_attributes_id][option]' size='20' value='" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . "'>" . 
				 ': ' . 
				 "<input name='update_products[$orders_products_id][attributes][$orders_products_attributes_id][value]' size='20' value='" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];

if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0')
			{

echo ' (' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ')';
			}
			echo "'>";
			echo '</i></small></nobr>';
		}
	}

Couldn't we do something like

echo

if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0' AND UPDATE=FALSE .....

--> this echo should only be exexuted when adding a product

Any thought ?

Pat

The code in question has to do with product attributes. What problem with attributes are you referring to?

I managed to find an answer....so if anybody is intersted....

I have another issue now. After adding two orders (from the editor menu), I realized that the products added to the order dissapear after a while (and apparently not automatically...).

I would like to know if somebody already faced the same problem (the order still exists but products into it are deleted)...mistery for me :)

Any help ?

Thanks

Patrice

The code in question has to do with product attributes. What problem with attributes are you referring to?

Hi,

I get a fault message in my browser:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_field_exists() in /sites/mysite.nl/www/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php on line 127

Here is my 127 line: (the line in BOLD)

// New "Status History" table has different format.

$OldNewStatusValues = (tep_field_exists(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, "old_value") && tep_field_exists(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, "new_value"));

$CommentsWithStatus = tep_field_exists(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, "comments");

$SeparateBillingFields = tep_field_exists(TABLE_ORDERS, "billing_name");

Anyone have a solution? :huh:

Edited by brightlaserlights

I have another issue now. After adding two orders (from the editor menu), I realized that the products added to the order dissapear after a while (and apparently not automatically...).

I would like to know if somebody already faced the same problem (the order still exists but products into it are deleted)...mistery for me :)

Hi Patrice, got exactly the same problem. No idea when or why the products disappear from the order, leaving only the total amount details...

In addition to that the customer gets no notification of the update or the comments added to the last update. When I send a notification about the update from orders.php it's all ok and gets the green tick. Anyone knows where the problem is?

Another little issue: Fixed the "no tax calculated thing" but sometimes I got 2 tax rates showing up and then the order total display is mixed up. Any idea where I can search for this in the edit_orders.php?

BTW I'm using v1.75

abra

The First Law of E-Commerce: If the user can't find the product, the user can't buy the product.

Feedback and suggestions on my shop welcome.

Note: My advice is based on my own experience or on something I read in these forums. No guarantee it'll work for you! Make sure that you always BACKUP the database and the files you are going to change so that you can rollback to a working version if things go wrong.

Hey, I just installed this contribution and its nice. However My website is a download service site.. Basically the main reason I need this contribution is so I can add a new product to the customer's current order and have the download enabled for that product... However when I try to add a new product to the customer's existing order with the order editor , it will add it to the order but it won't give the download links for the customer... Anyone know how to fix this?

Hi,

Thanks for your contribution :thumbsup:

I have updated EO from 1.2 to 1.75. :D

I just use FRENCH language and I can see that description is not blank anymore. Thanks very much for this fix.

I still have a problem.

For products with an option, value option field is blank when adding a product at "step 3".

I can select with cursor/keyboard one of 4 options available but nothing is displayed.

Once Add button is pressed, option field is display in the order.

Any idea why I can't see options?

Thanks for your help! ;)

Edited by asmatt

I had the same problem (using v1.75) - when updating an order, entries belonging to different orders would disappear from the table ORDERS_PRODUCTS. I think the culprits are lines 323:

$Query = "delete from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_products_id = '$orders_products_id';";

and 332:

$Query = "delete from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where orders_products_id = '$orders_products_id';";

I changed them to

$Query = "delete from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "' and orders_products_id = '$orders_products_id';";

and

$Query = "delete from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "' and orders_products_id = '$orders_products_id';";

So far it seems to work fine.

Giirov

excellent contribution m8 well done, works fine. :D

Not at my side, I have ask for help, but no body can help me? :'( Will ask again:

Please could somebody help me I have this problem no how to fix it. I use the latest version:

Hi,

I get a fault message in my browser:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_field_exists() in /sites/mysite.nl/www/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php on line 127

Here is my 127 line: (the line in BOLD)

// New "Status History" table has different format.

$OldNewStatusValues = (tep_field_exists(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, "old_value") && tep_field_exists(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, "new_value"));

$CommentsWithStatus = tep_field_exists(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, "comments");

$SeparateBillingFields = tep_field_exists(TABLE_ORDERS, "billing_name");

Anyone have a solution? :huh:

:blush: I use OSC 2 ms2 Edited by brightlaserlights

hey dows anyone know how to make this use the shipping calculators, so that i dont have to go check up shipping prices and it calculates automatically and i choose what I want or enter my own option for shipping?

Don't die with the music in you!!!

Failure is just another boundary to sucess!!! But that doesn't mean your getting somewhere...

Hi all,

I've been using version 1.61b of OE with SPCC and SPCC Price Break. But everytime I add some product to the order made by our wholesale customer, OE calculate the total value using the special price for retail customer. How can I fix this?

BTW, could someone advice me which version of OE that works with SPCC and SPCC Price Break. I've been to contrib page, it's to many version there. Which one is the newest that works with SPCC and SPCC Price Break?

Thanks.

yeh i would liek to know this too. I would like to have the tax id and stuff included in the edit order and also all the pricing etc. I dont think there is a version that supports SPPC. I have 1.75 with the bugfix, doesnt work.

Don't die with the music in you!!!

Failure is just another boundary to sucess!!! But that doesn't mean your getting somewhere...

hey dows anyone know how to make this use the shipping calculators, so that i dont have to go check up shipping prices and it calculates automatically and i choose what I want or enter my own option for shipping?

I've never tried this, but it seems like you would have to build the shipping module folder in your admin side and modify OE so that it can duplicate that part of the checkout process. That would take some serious custom coding. There may be an easier way (there usually is), but that's the idea that comes to mind.

Hi all,

I've been using version 1.61b of OE with SPCC and SPCC Price Break. But everytime I add some product to the order made by our wholesale customer, OE calculate the total value using the special price for retail customer. How can I fix this?

BTW, could someone advice me which version of OE that works with SPCC and SPCC Price Break. I've been to contrib page, it's to many version there. Which one is the newest that works with SPCC and SPCC Price Break?

Thanks.

There is no version of Order Editor that works with SPPC that I know of.

Hi there,

I have sent a MP to Djmonkey1, but I think it's better to share my problem, on the last version 1.75 (and tried 1.75a)

I have a TAX problem. In fact when I add a product on an existing order, the taxes are equal even for different taxes values. I explain myself:

Imaging the following, for example, that I have a tax at 5.5% for 1.25 EUR and a tax at 19.60% for 3.25 €, after that, the value of the 5.5% and the 19.6 % taxes are equal !!!! and the sum, total are wrong !

What's going wrong?

Marc

Edited by thedream

osCommerce 2.2 MS2 in 6 languages

TVA Intracomm

Numbers of visitors online

Who's online Enhancement

Hi there,

I have sent a MP to Djmonkey1, but I think it's better to share my problem, on the last version 1.75 (and tried 1.75a)

I have a TAX problem. In fact when I add a product on an existing order, the taxes are equal even for different taxes values. I explain myself:

Imaging the following, for example, that I have a tax at 5.5% for 1.25 EUR and a tax at 19.60% for 3.25 ?, after that, the value of the 5.5% and the 19.6 % taxes are equal !!!! and the sum, total are wrong !

What's going wrong?

Marc

Tax calculations are a mess and as far as I know always have been. I've seen various postings claiming to have fixed the problem but I've never actually seen a real solution.