• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

23 hours ago, joe122joe said:

Thank you @BrockleyJohn
here is the error :

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXXX/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/flat4.php:1) in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXX/includes/functions/general.php on line 38

@joe122joe You have extra stuff in the beginning of includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/flat4.php before the <?php

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Hello,

Have this contribution installed, but came across a problem.

When changing the status of the order and check notify customer a mail is send. 

But the status of the order is not in the email.

-- part of mail --

De status van uw order is veranderd.

Nieuwe status: ---- here should be the status.

Opmerkingen bij uw bestelling:

Any ideas ?

Greetings, Anne

@BrockleyJohn there is a few errors more

Notice: Undefined index: update_products in /XXX/admin/edit_orders.php on line 351
Notice: Undefined index: update_downloads in /XXX/admin/edit_orders.php on line 481
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /XXX/admin/edit_orders.php on line 549
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /XXX/admin/edit_orders.php on line 549
Notice: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_PDF_INVOICE - assumed 'FILENAME_PDF_INVOICE' in /XXX/admin/edit_orders.php on line 1149
Notice: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_PDF_PACKINGSLIP - assumed 'FILENAME_PDF_PACKINGSLIP' in /XXX/admin/edit_orders.php on line 1152
Notice: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_ORDERS_LABEL - assumed 'FILENAME_ORDERS_LABEL' in /XXX/admin/edit_orders.php on line 1155
Notice: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_GOOGLE_MAP - assumed 'FILENAME_GOOGLE_MAP' in /XXX/admin/edit_orders.php on line 1158

Any ideas ?
Br
Joe

Edited by joe122joe

@joe122joe they aren't errors, just notices which you shouldn't be displaying in production. Some are things that didn't get noticed in earlier versions of php, some are just lazy coding but you can ignore them.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

• 2 months later...

hello,

i've installed this addon and it seems that its working ok. But there is still one problem:

On the edit_orders.php  it shows all customers with the first country from the countries.php.

Is this normal or do i miss something?

thx and Br

Stefan

Not sure what you mean Stefan...when I click on the edit button on any order, it loads edit_orders.php and displays the details of the order I'm clicking on.   Can you explain further....maybe post a thousand words or perhaps an image of what you're seeing.

Dan

Hi Dan,

yes it displays the details of the order I've  clicked on. But as country it shows always the first country of the countries.php.

Means that a customer from germany on loaded edit_orders.php display with the first country from countries.php (Albania)

thx and Br

Stefan

Okay I think I understand...is it showing that way for all three addresses ie shipping, billing and customers?  Also does it update the address when you re-save the order (changing it from Germany to Albania or is it just displaying it incorrectly.  Something is not right though...I have two versions of Order editor installed...the one John updated and an older one and neither of them do that, so it'll be impossible for me to trouble shoot it.

Dan

• 3 months later...

Ok a silly problem I am having the order editor is opening in a new tab

If I go to orders then edit I am at my normal edit page which is want I want but I click edit again top right button and the order editor open in a new tab

How can I stop this?

2 hours ago, supercheaphobb said:

How can I stop this?

As far as I can remember the second edit button has allways opened in a new tab, it's loading a new file edit_orders.php the first tabed window you have is for orders.php.

3 hours ago, supercheaphobb said:

Ok a silly problem I am having the order editor is opening in a new tab

If I go to orders then edit I am at my normal edit page which is want I want but I click edit again top right button and the order editor open in a new tab

How can I stop this?

Remove target="_blank" from the link

Thanks @raiwaUsing inspect in firefox can I find out what darn file this is in?

I have search all relevant files for edit_order.php and target="_blank" and can't find anywhere they are on the same line

href="http://www.xxx.xxx/admin/edit_orders.php?oID=12" target="_blank" 

@supercheaphobb

no all the php-generated stuff comes out straight to the page so unless someone has put extra comments in there's no way to tell from ff

However there's another way to get a link like this into the code, by passing a parameter to the tep_draw_button function.

Also search the code for 'newwindow'

I suspect that what you're looking for is the button within the orders tab. If so, you need to look in file catalog/includes/modules/hooks/admin/orders_edit_order.php:

change line 32 from

$buttonscript = tep_draw_button(IMAGE_EDIT, 'document', tep_href_link('edit_orders.php', 'oID=' . $_GET['oID']), null, array('newwindow' => true));

to

$buttonscript = tep_draw_button(IMAGE_EDIT, 'document', tep_href_link('edit_orders.php', 'oID=' . $_GET['oID']), null, null);

hth

• 1 month later...

anyone manage to get this working with 'Frozen' yet? Keep getting this error:

Cannot declare class hook_admin_orders_edit_orders, because the name is already in use

line is in admin/orders.php:

$OSCOM_Hooks->register('orders');

Plus the instructions for installing are a bit vague... are there supposed t be any modules that need installing for it to show or is it just a few ammendments to certain files that get it to work? I'm confused. Might be just the end to a long day... 

Ah, the world wide web. What a wonderful place.

@freakystreak

I have this working without any Notice, Warning or Deprecated on php 7.36 spent a lot of time trawling through the code updating and modifying adding additional hint info, attributes, tax and shipping all working even spits out nice templated html emails

edit_order_mod.gif

Edited by 241
forgot image

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I had Order Editor working on CE Frozen, but now on Phoenix the "edit_orders_add_product.php" file does not open when clicking the button "Add Product". The page just refreshes and message "Order succesfully updated" shows at top… no products were added though.. I tried the BS version with the same result even though there are files included in hooks. It is as if the "Add Product" button does not link to the file anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone have a solution to getting the "edit_orders_add_product.php" button to work in Order Editor on Phoenix? It simply refreshes the page withoutout pulling up the add product box. Thanks in advance, the last stumbling block to transforming the site from Frozen to Phoenix.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am trying to add this "54032-new-complete-order-editing-tool" to CE-Phoenix 1.0.2.5.

I added the new files and modified the files to modify. All very nice.

But I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot declare class hook_admin_orders_edit_orders, because the name is already in use 
in catalog\includes\hooks\admin\orders\edit_orders.php on line 17

Any idea what I did wrong?

Much obliged!

Eveline

@Denkster, @freakystreak

Sorry to have been so slow in picking up on this. The cannot redeclare... error is due to a change in the hooks system in phoenix. I'm guessing your admin orders.php file has as the second line

$OSCOM_Hooks->register('orders');

Delete or comment out this line.

I have just uploaded v1.2.6 for CE Phoenix to

https://apps.oscommerce.com/wwEZ9&amp;order-editor-for2-3-v1-0

It includes some bug fixes to edit_orders.php and the header_tags.php module.

Bug fixes include those reported by @artfulweb and some of the php7.3 compatibility issues that I came across in a quick fire-up

The thrust of the changes is that the hooks system is slightly different in Phoenix so the modified orders.php is different, some more constants have been hard-coded and checking if variables are set has been added before checking if they are arrays.

PS I have already begun a further update with a lot more php7 fixes in it... plus a fix for not populating the order content-type which makes some payment & shipping modules complain

• 1 month later...