• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I am trying to install this on v2.3 with the updated contrib. Everything installed fine, but as someone else has posted, all I get is a blank page with the left column and header.

My webhost forced me to update to 2.3, so I'm basically SOL until I get this fixed.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Test again.

I got now the following.

subtotal : 10

shippingcosts: 5

credit points: 5

total: 10

When I add quantity of the product 2 and push the update button.

Then...

subtotal: 0

shippingcosts:5

creditpoints:5

total: 20

What I want:

subtotal: 20

shippingcosts:5

creditpoints: -5

total: 20

Where did order_editor calculate after update the subtotal? and where can I change credit points 5 to -5?

hi,

i'm using order editor Ahax for my website www.totomise.com

and some of the client need to edit her order so i'm using admin to login and change the order.

but i find it that the member discount price didn't update after i do adding/deletion the products. please advise.

order1.jpg

After Edit the price of member discount still 19570

order2.jpg

In my ADMIN, I list PRODUCTS_ID and not PRODUCTS_MODEL since my model is the same as my NAME.

I'd like to make sure my PRODUCT_NAME matches it's PRODUCT_ID. Right now, the contribution allows me to change the NAME, but it's still assigned to the original ID. I'm having to log into the database directly to change the ID.

I'd also like to change the IDs for the ATTRIBUTES as well. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thank you!!!

Someone has ever had this problem an know how to fix it ???

every time I make a change to an order every taxes fields are duplicated. So make 3 changes and they appear 3 times but at least they are calculated one

post-14195-0-28205000-1325178127_thumb.png

Edited by Just2Bad

• 1 month later...

FYI for everyone having errors with this contribution (excluding custom installs) use version 5.0.7 by surfalot. It fixed the errors I was having with version 5.0.9 and works great. The other versions since have had errors introduced into them.

Most Valuable OsCommerce Contributions:

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

FedEx Automated Labels -- Contribution 2244

RMA Returns system -- Contribution 1136

Sort Products By Dropdown -- Contribution 4312

Ultimate SEO URLs -- Contribution 2823

Credit Class & Gift Voucher -- Contribution 282

Cross-Sell -- Contribution 5347

• 1 month later...

has anyone had any trouble with the ot_custom not saving after you enter in a description? we moved out heavily modified store to a new server running 5.3.3-7+squeeze8.

what happens is you hit the plus sign, the new cells open, but when you enter a name for it, then a price or discount ajax reloads the totals box as it should but the new custom total is gone. i can edit an exisiting one fine but i cannot add one. there ar eno javascript erros in firebug and no erros showing in any of our logs. this one definatly escapes me... and yes we are entering in a description first ;)

• 2 weeks later...

just tried all of the latest versions of this contribution and it looks liek none of them work on php 5.3. the javascript works fine and it calls edits_orders_ajax but it looks like it is not introducing it into the DB...

Edited by lifeisboost

First of all, thank you very much for this highly sophisticated order editing tool.

I installed version 5.0.6 today. Now I'm checking that it works as it should but it does something with the sort order of the order total modules which I don't like. I had a look at the edit_orders_ajax.php but honestly, I don't want to mess it up so I better ask how I can change the sort order.

The original orders have the following order:

ot_subtotal 1

ot_shipping 3

ot_total 25

ot_netto 30

ot_tax 35

I want to display ot_netto and ot_tax at the end as ot_subtotal, ot_shipping and ot_total are all including tax.

After making changes to the order with order editor, the new sort order is as follows:

ot_subtotal 1

ot_tax 2

ot_shipping 3

ot_total 4

ot_netto 5

The calculation seems to be correct at first glance but how do I move the ot_tax to be listed after ot_netto?

Thanks in advance.

abra

Hi !

Did you find a solution to this problem?

Thanks

I have this same problem. I have checked my install, and even compared my edited files to the original oscommerce files, and the contrib files when provided. I cannot find a discrepancy which would cause this to happen. Additional information: It only happens when an order is created in admin. Customer side and order editor are both working the way they should. When creating a new order using manual order maker, the order totals box starts out looking like it should:

Subtotal

OT_Discount

Shipping

Tax

But then after I add a product, the tax suddenly jumps to below the subtotal, and calculates without the discount or shipping figured in. Of course I want to charge tax after the discount, and by state law I have to charge tax on shipping, so I desperately need this fixed!

Has anyone found a solution? Or can anyone provide any insight as to why this is happening?

Apparently is a common mistake and haven't found the solution in the forum.

Does anyone have any idea?

thanks ;-)

Hi, when I modify the order and try to send the new order clicking the button "new order mail", nothing happens and appear this message:

1146 - Table 'db1007270_gt.eorder_text' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM eorder_text where eorder_text_id = '1' and language_id = '2'

[TEP STOP]

What can i do to fix this and send mails with the correct orders to my customers?

Edited by englene

Hi,

Is there anyone who can help me with this?

when I modify the order and try to send the new order clicking the button "new order mail", this happens.

[TEP STOP]

Hi,

Is there anyone who can help me with this?

when I modify the order and try to send the new order clicking the button "new order mail", this happens.

[TEP STOP]

• 2 weeks later...

I've found if ajax is enabled and the comments field has more than 512 characters, the entire contents of the comments field gets dropped.

I've traced it as far as the URL:

http://www.yourstore.com/admin/edit_orders_ajax.php?action=update_comment&cID=COMMENT_ID_HERE&comment=COMMENT_HERE&oID=ORDER_ID_HERE

Pulling the comment and order IDs from an existing order, if COMMENT_HERE has 512 characters they get saved to the database correctly. If I go to 513 characters an empty field is written to the database. I'm able to write more than 512 characters to that field through phpmyadmin and they got there in the first place when the order was placed so the issue isn't with the database.

This is probably a server limitation caused by the suhosin patch but can someone rewrite this module so it doesn't use a GET process to write the information, and thereby hopefully fix this for the many people no doubt operating under this setup? Alternatively if that's NOT the problem, can someone else point me to the problem?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've read the long 163 pages and I saw some people with the same problem as I have.

But no solution.

I installed the latest version and all is working. Great contrib.

But the only thing not working is mailing the pdf.

When I changed my order and click on the 'new order email' button nothing happens.

No mails being send.

I have InvoicePDF 1.62

Hope someone can help me out.

I just installed this contribution. Haven't played with it much but, so far, it looks pretty interesting. I do have one problem, however. When I click on any of the "Confirmation" check boxes and click "Update" I get the following error message:

1146 - Table 'chris400_oscommerce.eorder_text' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM eorder_text where eorder_text_id = '2' and language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

I see other folks with similar error messages, but haven't seen a solution. Any help offered will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris

I searched - and stil searching - this forum topic but somehow did not see any relevante answers.

Problem: IF we enter special characters in ANY field in the order editor it still saves the data but cut of from the special char.

SO I enter as a customer name: Shirtbügel

but in the dbase is only Shirtb

so it breaks on special characters somehow.

Anyone?

Check for iconv

iconv

iconv support enabled iconv implementation glibc iconv library version 1.13

Directive Local Value Master Value iconv.input_encoding ISO-8859-1 ISO-8859-1 iconv.internal_encoding ISO-8859-1 ISO-8859-1 iconv.output_encoding ISO-8859-1 ISO-8859-1

update 3 :)

The Chars I can enter using ALT GR do work more or less.

BUT if I use : SHIFT : e I do get Ë BUT that does not get saved but shows as E simply.

I just installed this contribution. Haven't played with it much but, so far, it looks pretty interesting. I do have one problem, however. When I click on any of the "Confirmation" check boxes and click "Update" I get the following error message:

1146 - Table 'chris400_oscommerce.eorder_text' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM eorder_text where eorder_text_id = '2' and language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

I see other folks with similar error messages, but haven't seen a solution. Any help offered will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris

I'm bumping this one because it's still a problem for me. Does anyone have any suggestions? Btw, it appears to only happen when I click the "new confirmation" checkbox. If I just update, it works fine.

Again, any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris