• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

Did anyone encounter problems using IE8 and Firefox 3.5.5 .

Couse suddenly i start to have major problems with the ajax updating fields.

installed modules:

-STS

-optiontype V2 (by zappo)

I'm getting aloth of syntax errors and not defined bugs

( did a few reïnstals with the latest version aswell , i not use the qty addons etc etc)

the latest version that I uploaded was tested with IE8 and FF3.5 on a server with globals off. one thing I noticed just recently was that the hide session id isn't being used as it should causing a return to the login page as a response. but logging in once more allows me to continue.

does it happen with products both with and without options/attributes?

did you see there was configuration item added to the database in the latest version?

Edited by surfalot

Are there step-by-step instructions on how to install this please?

I hope this isn't a repost, but 152 pages is taking me ages to read through!

Thanks

Michael

why yes, yes there is. The INSTALL.htm doc in the download should do it.

nobody expect you to read an entire topic before posting. the last few pages should be sufficient for anyone.

Great module thanks! One question; whenever I update an order and the email is sent out, the order number always comes up as 0 in the email subject. $oID works at least somewhere in edit_orders.php script as the html interface works faultlessly and <?php print $oID; ?> in the html returned the correct number. But not in the email. Any clues?

I guess like any new contribution I don't know how the different files all work in together - I've been editing edit_orders.php as this is the page that the admin interface uses and contains lots of tep_mail commands; but I note edit_orders_ajax.php has some too; I have ajax enabled so maybe I should be hunting in there, but when I edit the order in the admin interface I'm still using edit_orders.php, not the ajax version.

Regardless, if someone can point me in the right direction for the root cause of this problem I'd be most grateful. I do have the purchase without account module installed on the offchance that has anything to do with this.

Update... I've just turned off ajax and found that edit_orders.php now gets used. The order number DOES display OK in this file, just not in the ajax one for some reason.

Edited by gregp

Hi there,

i have a question to this part of the code in edit_orders.php

// For each available payment module, check if enabled
         for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($directory_array); $i<$n; $i++) {
         $file = $directory_array[$i];

include(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/payment/' . $file);
         include($module_directory . $file);

$class = substr($file, 0, strrpos($file, '.'));
         if (tep_class_exists($class)) {
            $module = new $class;
            if ($module->check() > 0) {
             // If module enabled create array of titles
                    $enabled_payment[] = array('id' => $module->title, 'text' => $module->title);

//if the payment method is the same as the payment module title then don't add it to dropdown menu
                     if ($module->title == $order->info['payment_method']) {
                             $paymentMatchExists='true';
                        }
             }
           }
         }
                //just in case the payment method found in db is not the same as the payment module title then make it part of the dropdown array or else it cannot be the selected default value
                 if ($paymentMatchExists !='true') {
                       $enabled_payment[] = array('id' => $order->info['payment_status'], 'text' => $order->info['payment_method']);
          }
           $enabled_payment[] = array('id' => 'bar', 'text' => 'Bar');
           $enabled_payment[] = array('id' => 'terminal', 'text' => 'Terminal CC/EC');
                   //draw the dropdown menu for payment methods and default to the order value
                           if (ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX == 'true') {
                         echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_info_payment_method', $enabled_payment, $order->info['payment_method'], 'id="update_info_payment_method" style="width: 150px;" onChange="init(); updateOrdersField(\'payment_method\', this.options[this.selectedIndex].text)"');
                         } else {
                         echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_info_payment_method', $enabled_payment, $order->info['payment_method'], 'id="update_info_payment_method" style="width: 150px;" onChange="init();"');
                         }
                   }  else { //draw the input field for payment methods and default to the order value  ?>

<input name="update_info_payment_method" size="35" value="<?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?>" id="update_info_payment_method" onChange="init();<?php if (ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX == 'true') { ?> updateOrdersField('payment_method', encodeURIComponent(this.value));<?php } ?>">

<?php } //END for payment dropdown menu use this by quick_fixer ?>

in this part

$enabled_payment[] = array('id' => $module->title, 'text' => $module->title);    

the payment module title is read and if i change it to

$enabled_payment[] = array('id' => $module->code, 'text' => $module->title);    

the payment module code is read and in this part

$enabled_payment[] = array('id' => $order->info['payment_status'], 'text' => $order->info['payment_method']);
          }
           $enabled_payment[] = array('id' => 'bar', 'text' => 'Bar');
           $enabled_payment[] = array('id' => 'terminal', 'text' => 'Terminal CC/EC');
                   //draw the dropdown menu for payment methods and default to the order value
                           if (ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX == 'true') {
                         echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_info_payment_method', $enabled_payment, $order->info['payment_method'], 'id="update_info_payment_method" style="width: 150px;" onChange="init(); updateOrdersField(\'payment_method\', this.options[this.selectedIndex].text)"');
                         } else {
                         echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('update_info_payment_method', $enabled_payment, $order->info['payment_method'], 'id="update_info_payment_method" style="width: 150px;" onChange="init();"');
                         }
                   }  else { //draw the input field for payment methods and default to the order value  ?>

<input name="update_info_payment_method" size="35" value="<?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?>" id="update_info_payment_method" onChange="init();<?php if (ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX == 'true') { ?> updateOrdersField('payment_method', encodeURIComponent(this.value));<?php } ?>">

<?php } //END for payment dropdown menu use this by quick_fixer ?>

the module 'title' now 'text' and $order->info['payment_method'] is written in the field payment_method in table order. My question is now how can I wirte 'code' now 'id' into a new field in table orders called payment_code at the same time. Problem is that input values are used an i only can define one value.

please help me i have no idea thank you!

life long and knusper

help me..

i was intall " Autoinstaller 2.14 for Order Editor 5.0.6.6' BUT SOMETHING happend.

the editor work perfect but

why i lost my email function? so when some order and purcahe, they not get email confirmation? an dif i update status order, buyer also miss email update? anyone can help me..??please....

or can help me to reapir my email function.

i knew this condition after buyer tell me not receive email

i also intall qtpro

help me..

i was intall " Autoinstaller 2.14 for Order Editor 5.0.6.6' BUT SOMETHING happend.

the editor work perfect but

why i lost my email function? so when some order and purcahe, they not get email confirmation? an dif i update status order, buyer also miss email update? anyone can help me..??please....

or can help me to reapir my email function.

i knew this condition after buyer tell me not receive email

i also intall qtpro

you might want to try to PM Pektsekye since that person put together the autoinstaller version. I don't see now a normal install would affect the sending of email notification functions.

Great module thanks! One question; whenever I update an order and the email is sent out, the order number always comes up as 0 in the email subject. $oID works at least somewhere in edit_orders.php script as the html interface works faultlessly and <?php print $oID; ?> in the html returned the correct number. But not in the email. Any clues?

I guess like any new contribution I don't know how the different files all work in together - I've been editing edit_orders.php as this is the page that the admin interface uses and contains lots of tep_mail commands; but I note edit_orders_ajax.php has some too; I have ajax enabled so maybe I should be hunting in there, but when I edit the order in the admin interface I'm still using edit_orders.php, not the ajax version.

Regardless, if someone can point me in the right direction for the root cause of this problem I'd be most grateful. I do have the purchase without account module installed on the offchance that has anything to do with this.

Update... I've just turned off ajax and found that edit_orders.php now gets used. The order number DOES display OK in this file, just not in the ajax one for some reason.

hmm, the order number is not part of the subject of a customer email in the default shop. I'm guessing maybe you are modifying your code to add that. $oID is valid in many of the functions in edit_orders.php, not not so in edit_orders_ajax.php. If you are working in the edit_orders_ajax.php file, you would probably have better luck using (int)$_GET['oID'] to use an order number in that script.

Hello partners

I've got a problem to edit some orders.

When I click to change the quantity of any product in the list, appears the box with "Working, please wait" and then the box shipping quotes and orders total box disappear.

I looked around this forum but not found solution, please help me.

Thanks

Edited by Franklin Ferreira

Nice contrib; easy to install.

However: when I add a product to the order, the order total doesn't change. Anyone a clue on that? Same goes for a new order creation (I have also installed this contrib).

Furthermore: after adding a product to the order, I get

Fatal error: Call to a member function count_contents() on a non-object in catalog\includes\modules\order_total\ot_qty_discount.php on line 53

Contrib for qty discount seems to work fine in the rest of the application.

Ciao,

Tom

Hi DJ,

This didn't produce an output - however, here's something interesting. Recalling something I'd read in an earlier post about replacing 'require' statements with 'include' statements, and that doing this had fixed some other problem I'd experienced with this contribution, I did the same in edit_orders_ajax.php. And voila! IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maxxxie is a happy girl :)

Yippeeeee!!!

One last thing - when I turn off Ajax and use IE to edit the order, I still get the problem of the missing Update button. However, my care factor for this right now is approximately zero :)

DJ, your assistance has been very much appreciated. I can't remember the last time I encountered someone who was so responsive with troubleshooting their contribution :D

Max

Hi Maxxie, can you explain in detail how do you fix this problem?

Tnks

Hello partners

I've got a problem to edit some orders.

When I click to change the quantity of any product in the list, appears the box with "Working, please wait" and then the box shipping quotes and orders total box disappear.

I looked around this forum but not found solution, please help me.

Thanks

I found what I think may be the cause of the error.

This is occurring when the list of products is very large ...

Can anyone help? I can not solve this ...

I found what I think may be the cause of the error.

This is occurring when the list of products is very large ...

Can anyone help? I can not solve this ...

what is "very large"?

hi

i got a small issue with order editor..

When customer places an order online .on the admin side the sort order of the order total is

subtotal

shipping

tax

total

When i edit the order to add an other item .The sort order changes to

subtoal

tax

shipping

total

the total calculated is right..but the sort order is not.shipping should be before tax.I have checked the order total module and the sort is set as

Sub-Total 1

shipping 2

tax 3

total 4

does anybody know why the sort order changes.when order is edited.Also when i create a manual order the shipping also shows up after tax.

kind regards

nafri

Im looking for a bit of help. When I am attempting to send a new order confirmation email, I am getting an error that reads

"1146 - Table 'XXXXXX.eorder_text' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM eorder_text where eorder_text_id = '2' and language_id = '1'

Now, from what I can tell, this is related to the email_order_text contribution, which I dont have. HTML emails is turned off, HTML Invoices is turned off. What am I missing here?

Thanks for your help ppl. Now Im gunna read back thru to find that fix for the Status is blank/Order number is 0 problem that I saw a few pages back.

Im looking for a bit of help. When I am attempting to send a new order confirmation email, I am getting an error that reads

"1146 - Table 'XXXXXX.eorder_text' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM eorder_text where eorder_text_id = '2' and language_id = '1'

The last version support it , but you must install Send HTML email V2- Otherwhise remove the buttom.

You must also to update database:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `eorder_text`;
CREATE TABLE `eorder_text` (
 `eorder_text_id` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
 `language_id` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '1',
 `eorder_text_one` text,
 PRIMARY KEY  (`eorder_text_id, language_id`)
) ;

etc,etc,etc

I have other problem usin AJAX, the email forms return on blank.

Example:

Dear JOSE GARCIA

We would like to notify you that the status of your order has been update.

Order Number:

Date Ordered:: Wednesday 23 December, 2009

Detailed Invoice:

EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE_HTML

Thank you so much for your order with us!

The status of your order has been updated.

New status:

Could anyone help me???

I have other problem using without AJAX.

In editor screen apeared 2 checkboxes:

X Shipping same as billing address

X Billing same as customer address

I checked them and update. And now they are always minimized and dont kown how to came back them.

<td valign="middle" class="dataTableContent"><input type="checkbox" name="shipping_same_as_billing"> <?php echo TEXT_SHIPPING_SAME_AS_BILLING; ?></td>

<td colspan="4" valign="middle" class="dataTableContent"><input type="checkbox" name="billing_same_as_customer"> <?php echo TEXT_BILLING_SAME_AS_CUSTOMER; ?></td>

anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

I have other problem usin AJAX, the email forms return on blank.

Example:

Dear JOSE GARCIA

We would like to notify you that the status of your order has been update.

Order Number:

Date Ordered:: Wednesday 23 December, 2009

Detailed Invoice:

EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE_HTML

Thank you so much for your order with us!

The status of your order has been updated.

New status:

Could anyone help me???

not sure what you tell you, "EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE_HTML" doesn't appear in my last version. Doesn't look like the last uploaders are supporting their stuff. Maybe try the version I uploaded before all the crazy contribution where added.

Hi,

Can you please help me with this?

I installed contri 1435 OrderEditor version 5.0.9,

on a OsC rc2a with Super Download shop, iDeal, Paypal IPN.

My dialog for edit orders

1. Misses the 'submit' buttons

2. shows the next text 3 times:

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in C:\Server\www\myserver.dev\public_html\winkel\admin\edit_orders.php on line 1737

This is the piece of code around line 1737 in edit_order.php

if (ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX == 'true') { echo
'   <td align="right" class="dataTableContent">' . "\n" .
'     <input name="update_totals['.$i.'][title]" id="'.$id.'[title]" value="'
        . trim($order->totals[$i]['title'])
        . '" onChange="obtainTotals()"></td>' . "\n" .
'     <input name="update_totals['.$i.'][value]" id="'.$id.'[value]" value="'
        . number_format($order->totals[$i]['value'], 2, '.', '')
        . '" size="6" onChange="obtainTotals()"></td>' . "\n" .
'     <input name="update_totals['.$i.'][class]" type="hidden" value="'
        . $order->totals[$i]['class'] . '"></td>' . "\n" .
'    <input name="update_totals['.$i.'][id]" type="hidden" value="'
        . $shipping_module_id . '" id="' . $id . '[id]"></td>' . "\n";
} else { echo
'     <input name="update_totals['.$i.'][title]" id="'.$id.'[title]" value="'
        . trim($order->totals[$i]['title']) . '"></td>' . "\n" .
'     <input name="update_totals['.$i.'][value]" id="'.$id.'[value]" value="'
        . number_format($order->totals[$i]['value'], 2, '.', '')
        . '" size="6">' . "\n" .
'     <input name="update_totals['.$i.'][class]" type="hidden" value="'
        . $order->totals[$i]['class'] . '">' . "\n" .
'     <input name="update_totals['.$i.'][id]" type="hidden" value="'
        . $shipping_module_id . '" id="' . $id . '[id]"></td>' . "\n";
}

AFAIK the warning means that number_format($order->totals[$i]['value'], 2, '.', '') in the if statement before else is wrong, because $order->totals[$i]['value'] seems to be a string, while a 'double numeric' is required.

What can I do to avoid the warnings?

These warnings completely destroy the lay out.

This is my development configuration:

MySQL

* Server: MySQL host info: 127.0.0.1 via TCP/IP
* Serverversie: 5.1.41-community
* Protocolversie: 10
* Gebruiker: XXXXXXXXX@localhost
* MySQL Karakterset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)

Web server

* Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) PHP/5.3.1
* MySQL-client versie: mysqlnd 5.0.5-dev - 081106 - $Revision: 289630 $
* PHP uitbreiding: mysql

Thanks in advance for your help!

Eveline

Edited by Denkster

The state field was changed to a number 223 after adding a product. Has anyone encounter this problem?

For example the state filed shows California in Customer, Billing Address, and Shipping Address but then after adding a product, all 3 state fields are changed to number 223. see the picture here: ordereditorStateError.jpg

Thanks in advance

Edited by tarroz

I'm reading through this forum but does anyone know if its possible to update the products ordered and cost of an "existing order" before its finally captured in authorize.net? There are a million reasons why a customer would want to call back after making an order and making a request to adjust it. Is there a guide, tutorial, link, web site that talks about this very issue? Is it possible to adjust the current order without reordering everything all over again from either the store front or admin????

Edited by kenz