• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

For accounting purposes (credit note), I try to bring up negative VAT in the total (ot_tax) in the case of a negative quantity product (-1 for exemple).

But since v.5, this possibility isn't given, the "total taxes" field being withdrawn all times if negative, whereas the v.3 allowed it... :(

Could someone know how to solve this problem ?

Edited by milerwan

Osc v2.3.4 BS "custom"
PHP 7.3 compatible (710 modified files => o_O')

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys

I've managed to get Order Editor going with QTPro and SPPC together - including SPPC attribute pricing. I know a few people have asked about this before, not sure if anyone's still trying to do it though.

I want to write up the changes properly, and post them here for all to use, but if anyone's interested in

trying the changes on their system to test it elsewhere before I do this, let me know (here, not privately).

(You'll need to completely au fait with PHP. No clueless 'user-only' types please - while not numerous, the code changes are complex, and I'm not out to support people who'd like the functionality but can't code competently. Don't worry you guys can get it when it's written up!).

Hi Pete,

How is that coming? ;)

Got half way through solo with WinMerge and thought it best to poke around the forum before destroying my store. LOL.

I'd be willing to take what you have and give it a whirl.

Greg

Hi, does anyone having problem for order editor with PAYPAL DIRECT PAYMENT PRO w/ EXPReSS CHECKOUT contribution?

I installed this and i already have PAYPAL DIRECT PAYMENT PRO, when i click on order edit, select paypal direct payment pro as payment method, it won't show the payment module, if i enable CC, then it show the credit card info where you can enter it, but not for PAYPAL DIRECT PAYMENT PRO.

Any one can help? greatly appreciated....

For accounting purposes (credit note), I try to bring up negative VAT in the total (ot_tax) in the case of a negative quantity product (-1 for exemple).

But since v.5, this possibility isn't given, the "total taxes" field being withdrawn all times if negative, whereas the v.3 allowed it... :(

Could someone know how to solve this problem ?

It's OK, I found a trick to resolve this matter.

All posted here (french forum) : http://www.oscommerce-fr.info/forum/index....showtopic=52170

Osc v2.3.4 BS "custom"
PHP 7.3 compatible (710 modified files => o_O')

I need to validate the credit card expiration date during the "edit order" process, to enforce the MMYY format.

The problem is that our operators in Edit Order are entering things like "12/12" for December/ 2012. Such an entry would get saved as "12/1" to the database.

Can anyone get me started adding field content verification to Edit Orders, in particular for the CC expiration field?

Also i think there's a bug with DISCOUNT: where i insert the discount of $10 and it updated to the total as $10 more instead of subtracting $10.00 from the total.

Please disregard the above, i was being dump...

Today, i was doing troubleshooting to see why i can't discount, and when i search the text DISCOUNT to see where it located, and i found it in language/english/edit_orders.php, where it say HINT_TOTALS, use - value, so then i use - $amount and wala, it worked great!, i love this contribution alot.

However, my Individual Shipping contribution won't work with Order_Editor... it shows but it won't calculate from the item itself, except if i insert it manually, then its find, so it won't grab from the item...

By all mean, i will try to figure it out on my own, but, if anyone can help, very great thanks!.....

Thank you, you guys once again!

• 2 weeks later...

I have some questions about latest order editor version.

I have installed and run successfull but i cannot edit my shipping cost.

After that i find some addon that is required the order editor to install, that is manual Create Order, and after i finish install, i can edit my shipping cost when the order are create manually. But for the order made by customer , i still cannot edit the shipping cost.

Any ide to make my edit order can working for both of them. Sory for my bad english because i'm from indonesi. Thank

Rocdy

Beginner in php programming and still learning from this forums.

Special thanks for Oscommerce Community Forums that help me a lot. :-)

Hello,

I use the contrib order editor which is great but I have a little bug with it : Discount don't apply on subtotal, only on total.

Because of that, tax and price excluding tax are wrong because there are based on the subtotal (in my version).

discountt.jpg

As you can see, subtotal don't include the discount :angry: but is included in the total. :blink:

I try all this afternoon to modify the file order.php which is in the file "order_editor", but I failed to apply "discount" which is a custom on the subtotal.

I don't know how to apply discount on this code :

discount2.jpg

Thanks a lot for your help.

Bye ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the contrib. Works great for my shop and was easy to install.

However, I still have one problem: The headlines of the functions are not displayed correctly.

bild1aqr.th.jpg

There is obviously something missing to the includes/languages file. I have not found anything related to this issue in the included instrcutions-file. Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by sunset_rider

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to add or substract the value of ot_custom_x to the subtotal?

When I add a custom field, it's add the value to the total but not on the subtotal.

Can someone help me to solve these?

Thansk a lot.

Easy-Easy install contrib, very practical to use and to edit itself (if needed, add fields etc) !!!

I was trying to fix some bug with urlencode or anything like that, because order editor do not support special characters for payment methods or shipping methods, so I got a payment method "Cartão de crédito" and when changed, shows only "Cart" and ends up missing the rest of sentence, any idea ?

thks !

Hello,

I am using version 5.0.6 and all has been working fine. Just added Fedex for shipping and Order Editor only shows Fedex Express rates. How do I get it to show Home Delivery?

Thanks JR

Hello,

I use the contrib order editor which is great but I have a little bug with it : Discount don't apply on subtotal, only on total.

Because of that, tax and price excluding tax are wrong because there are based on the subtotal (in my version).

discountt.jpg

As you can see, subtotal don't include the discount :angry: but is included in the total. :blink:

I try all this afternoon to modify the file order.php which is in the file "order_editor", but I failed to apply "discount" which is a custom on the subtotal.

I don't know how to apply discount on this code :

discount2.jpg

Thanks a lot for your help.

Bye ;)

Hi!

Did you find a solution to this problem with the taxes and discount?

Edited by weaver

Hi!

Did you find a solution to this problem with the taxes and discount?

It is not really solved. I try something but I have to update the order 3 times to have the godd subtotal. <_<

In catalog/admin/order_editor/order.php , I've add :

$custom_query = tep_db_query("select sum(value) as cusval from " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "' and class like 'ot_custom%'");
$custom = tep_db_fetch_array($custom_query);

$subval = $this->info['subtotal'];
$sumcus = $custom['cusval'];

$this->info['subtotal'] = $subval + $sumcus;// - $this->info['shipping_cost'];//$subval + $sumcus;

Someone have a best solution?

Thanks a lot

Edited by royal38

Has anyone managed to get discounts working properly ?

Im using easy discount, but im really struggling to integrate this in - at the moment it doesnt get added or subtracted from the total once you edit an order - so it breaks the original discount value as well! so i can put anything in that value as it uses ot_easy_discount and the edit_order.php code lets it live there but doesnt recalculate the value of the discount. every way ive tried of integrating the easy_discount code results in errors for trying to use easy_discount values in the code.

Im going to keep trying for a little while longer before i give up!

Also tax doesnt get calculated properly either. if i add a custom discount, this gets taken off the total properly, but the tax amount always relates to the original value of the order - which isnt correct for tax. the tax should be recalculated based on the discount being taken off the original total. I can probably fix that but if anyone has fixed it already id be keen to find out how.

aside from that it works well - only when ajax turned off om admin though.

thanks

Hi!

Did you get the tax calculation to work properly? There is at least couple of people who would be very interested how it could be corrected... I tried to play with the code from royal38 below but couldn't get enough good results. There could be start though..

Thanks

It is not really solved. I try something but I have to update the order 3 times to have the godd subtotal. <_<

In catalog/admin/order_editor/order.php , I've add :

$custom_query = tep_db_query("select sum(value) as cusval from " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "' and class like 'ot_custom%'");
$custom = tep_db_fetch_array($custom_query);

$subval = $this->info['subtotal'];
$sumcus = $custom['cusval'];

$this->info['subtotal'] = $subval + $sumcus;// - $this->info['shipping_cost'];//$subval + $sumcus;

Someone have a best solution?

Thanks a lot

Thanks for answer. I get some results with the code you provided but can't get it work properly either. I asked help from maniac101 as he had said he probably can get it to work...

Greets

Can you put the solution on this topic when you got it?

Thanks a lot.

Yes offcourse, but I was referring previously to maniac101's post above at february 11, so i don't know if he really have worked out a solution... It's a quite serious bug in this contribution that taxes are not recalculated when giving discounts, so it would be nice if somebody who knows this system could fix it

greets

• 2 weeks later...

I would like some programming help as well. I'm not sure if this has to do with order editor or the store in general, but I need to get it fixed. The taxes are not showing up in various places, although they are being charged.

ordereditor.gif

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

got a question. Does this contrib allow you to edit the order histiory that only shows up in the customers account?

im using a contrib that emails the customer a pin when he orders, and the pin is visible in his order history and nowhere else (it doesnt show up on the invoice, only in the order email and his order history) so im thinking this contrib wouldnt let me edit what i need. Thanks

Can you put the solution on this topic when you got it?

Thanks a lot.

QUOTE (djmonkey1 @ Feb 13 2007, 09:19 PM) *

Find in admin/edit_orders.php

CODE

// 1.4.0.1 Shipping Tax

and a few lines below that change

CODE

if($ot_class == "ot_shipping")//a good place to add in custom total components

to

CODE

if( ($ot_class == "ot_shipping") || ($ot_class == "ot_custom") )//a good place to add in custom total components

then find

CODE

//just adding in shipping tax, don't mind me

$ot_shipping_query = tep_db_query("

SELECT value

FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . "

WHERE orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'

AND class = 'ot_shipping'");

and change it to

CODE

//just adding in shipping tax, don't mind me

$ot_shipping_query = tep_db_query("

SELECT value

FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . "

WHERE orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'

AND (class = 'ot_shipping' OR class = 'ot_custom')");

and see how it works then.

hey..great mod

i get this error on the edit_orders.php page

no matter what value i change i get a Success! green window below..then right after it sows me again the site banner then Administrator Login form

then some order info then again site banner and Administrator Login boxes then again the rest of the order

how to fix this ?