• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

I'm still unable to get any recalculation on an order. I can edit all I want, add negative values. change quantity, prices, etc. The order totals section just never changes. Ever.

I verified all the permissions on everything uploaded too, it's all 755- the issue seems to be the order_editor/order_totals.php is just not doing anything, well, mostly. If you add a misc. item in the totals section, it will end up in the order_totals table, but no calculation is done.

...so the emails go out with wrong info, the invoices print with wrong info. .. etc.

I have installed the updated version of this mod, and I have a question that hopefully someone can solve.

When I add a comment to an order from the "order.php" page, it does not clear it out when I have finished editing...so when i got to the next order it has the comments pre-loaded from the last order.

While this is kinda nice as you dont have to retype it, I dont think this is how it is supposed to be.

Does this sound familar to anyone?

Thanks for your help.

Evan

Edited by dsolutions

i have this mostly working, but still cannot create a new invoice and pay using protx - it never picks up the price from the total - so it fails as it thinks the value is 0 what can I do to get this to work. I have read every thread in this discussion but have not found one with this problem or a solution.

Thanks

Anybody, I can't go live until this is sorted.

Thanks

Anybody, I can't go live until this is sorted.

Thanks

I think we're in holding until someone else picks up an interest in this contribution, the last major contributor seems to have gone missing.

I'm having issues where it's not totaling orders no matter what, if I remove the order_total.php it errors, so that means it's touching it, but it's not doing a thing with it. The onscreen totals never change, the database data never changes- it will add in things that you ad with hitting a plus sign entering a title and amount, but it will not reflect them in the total either.

I looked at permissions, it's all set to 755 as everything else is. No dice.

I think we're in holding until someone else picks up an interest in this contribution, the last major contributor seems to have gone missing.

I'm having issues where it's not totaling orders no matter what, if I remove the order_total.php it errors, so that means it's touching it, but it's not doing a thing with it. The onscreen totals never change, the database data never changes- it will add in things that you ad with hitting a plus sign entering a title and amount, but it will not reflect them in the total either.

I looked at permissions, it's all set to 755 as everything else is. No dice.

Thanks for getting back to me at least it's not just being ignored!

If I ever work out a solution, I'll post back if anyone else could do likewise - that would be great.

I am wondering if we should go back to an earlier release have you tried that?

Keep in touch

Lotti

Happy New Year Folks!

Today I found some time to upgrade to Order Editor 5.0.6 - which took only 30 minutes due to the outstanding structure and description.

Until now everything seems to work OK and I could not fond any problems.

A big Thank you to all contributors of this outstanding tool.

However - we (my wife and I) noticed that the inventory column disappeared and we are a little sad about this. It was in the past very helpful - when looking over the order - to see what the remaining stock of every article is.

Is there any chance to get this back? (Please, please, please)

Greetings from Wiesbaden/Germany

babba

www.nice2have-creativshop.de (German only)

Hi! I have just installed version 5.0 - Ultra Violet (upgrade from v. 2.5.4) and I have a problem... Can anyone help me with this error please?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_get_tax_description() (previously declared in /***/admin/includes/functions/general.php:15) in /***/admin/order_editor/functions.php on line 55

Thank you!! :)

This is the code for lines: 53-68 in my admin/order_editor/functions.php

// Return the tax description for a zone / class
//kept the tep_ prefix here as the Low Order Fee module uses this function 
 function tep_get_tax_description($class_id, $country_id, $zone_id) {
$tax_query = tep_db_query("select tax_description from " . TABLE_TAX_RATES . " tr left join " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " za on (tr.tax_zone_id = za.geo_zone_id) left join " . TABLE_GEO_ZONES . " tz on (tz.geo_zone_id = tr.tax_zone_id) where (za.zone_country_id is null or za.zone_country_id = '0' or za.zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country_id . "') and (za.zone_id is null or za.zone_id = '0' or za.zone_id = '" . (int)$zone_id . "') and tr.tax_class_id = '" . (int)$class_id . "' order by tr.tax_priority");
if (tep_db_num_rows($tax_query)) {
  $tax_description = '';
  while ($tax = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_query)) {
	$tax_description .= $tax['tax_description'] . ' + ';
  }
  $tax_description = substr($tax_description, 0, -3);

return $tax_description;
} else {
  return ENTRY_TAX;
}
 }

And this is the code for lines: 14-18 in admin/includes/functions/general.php

// Function to change quotes to HTML equivalents for form inputs
 function oe_html_quotes($string) {
return str_replace("'", "'", $string);

}

Any help is very appreciated. Thank you!

Edited by magicsenses

Halo everybody,

thank you for nice contrib. I have on question about working with other contibution for fixed payment charge. Also I need recalculate order totals part each time after payment method is changed. Can anybody help me, please?

Greetings from Prague

Ladinek,

ww.svet-deskovych-her.cz

I recently moved my site to a virtual dedicated server. Since then, the Update Order Status function has not been working on the orders.php page, but it works flawlessly on the edit_orders.php page. Any ideas why this would happen? When I try it on the orders.php page, it just gives me a white screen after I click Update.

Hi there,

I'm not sure if these issues have been mentioned yet, but I have found a couple of issues.

If, when editing an order I delete an order status to change it from dispatched back to card authorised for example, although it does remove that status change from the order editing page, it doesn't actually change the status of the order, the order still remains as dispatched, is this correct behaviour?

Also, for some reason when viewing older orders in the order editor, the countries have all defaulted to the first alphabetically listed country in the database. So although when the order was placed the customer chose UK it now shows Andorra.

However when viewing the order through the default OSC order edit page it shows the correct country.

I hope I have explained clearly enough, I can upload images if needs be

Regards

Dave

Hi everyone!

Order Editor is a great contribution, and much needed for my clients. There is however a problem that I have to solve.

For certain payment methods (paypal, cash on delivery, etc.), a fee is added to the orders total. Lets say $10, to make it easy. Lets say the product is $20, and shipment is $5.

When I first go to the Order Editor page to edit the order, the Total is, correctly, calculated to $35. In the list in the Orders Totals box I can see:

• Sub-Total: $20
  • Shipping: $5
  • Cash on delivery fee: $10
  • Total: $35

But when I press the update button, and the page reloads, the Total is calculated to $25. It doesnt include the Fee any longer. But it's still listed in the Orders Totals box, as this:

• Sub-Total: $20
  • Shipping: $5
  • Cash on delivery fee: $10
  • Total: $25

I have tried for days now to find out where this problem occurs, but in vain. If anyone knows anything at all, a clue, or something to point me in the right direction, please help me out!

Sincerely Christoffer.

Hello there,

Just installed this version and works great BUT missing one very handy option which was in version 2.9.

When you are editing an order then you have customer address, billing address and shipping adres. In the previous version you could check for instantance shipping address is same as customer address. Then when you would edit the something in the customer address this was taken over for the shipping addres. In the latest version these checkboxes and oppertunity is not there?!?

Can someone give me the code to add this function again?!? Or could you add it in a next update?!? See image for what I mean...ordereditor.jpg

Hope to get a solution soon...

Hello,

Sorry for my english i'am french

I use order editor _5_0_61

When I edit an existing customer order editor 5.0.6 works correctly, and it gives me::

edit_orders_bon.jpg

However when I create A NEW ORDER, total without taxe (Total HT)appears SYSTEMATICALLY zero giving for the same product as the above example :

edit_orders_faux.jpg

i use "ot_total_ht.php - HERE" for total without taxe but i don't known how to do the modifications for "edit_orders.php"

Please - Someone can help me make the modifications

THancks a lot

michel

Edited by micm

I love this edit order contribution.

Recently I have installed the TNT post module and since then I get an error when I want to edit my order:

Call to undefined method manualCart::show_tnt() in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/www/includes/modules/shipping/tntpost.php on line 90

Anyone an idea how I can tackle this problem? I am using this order edit function so much that I can't miss it!

Just installed 5.0.61

When I send email with order status update/message , then the message part is not sent, nor logged in the window.

the email is sent fine, but does not contain message, only the text that indicates that there should be a message below.

please confirm bug/help.

When I send email with order status update/message , then the message part is not sent, nor logged in the window.

the email is sent fine, but does not contain message, only the text that indicates that there should be a message below.

this does *not* happened when ajax is disabled,

also.

one order were destroyed, and disappeared from order list, unless I searched for the order number. - had to restore DB to make it appear again.

hope this bug as well is gone without Ajax.

thank you for a nice contribution, please make it more reliable, and please try to make it use less space - I suggest to compress (show/expand) the addresses and products by need.

Has anyone got the new version (5.0.6) working with CCGV?

I've searched the thread but could only find information with CCGV and an older version of this editor.

I've managed to get it to subtract the Coupon/Discount from ordertotal, but I have no clue how I can update the total tax.

"$order->info['tax'] -= value" doesn't work at all..

Has anyone got any ideas on how to make this work with CCGV or where I can find the tax-calculation in the editor?

hi everybody,

this is the most useful contrib i ever used!

BUT i am also using the price_break contrib (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1242/page,54) and the price breaks are not included when i edit/make a (new) order using the order editor.

has anyone already done this?

or could you point me in the right direction to make the order editor contrib compatible with the price break contrib?

please?!?

that would be so awesome/helpful!

spoone

hi all,

i have another question:

if i make a new order or if i edit an existing one, under "order totals" the "subtotal" displays the same value/price as the "total".

i think that "subtotal" should display the total price without taxes.

am i wrong?

if i am, that is what i want to add because i need it.

any tips?

thank you so much in advance for answering/helping!

spoone

1. Undo the change you made to admin/order_editor/functions.php.

2. Open admin/order_editor/shipping.php and find the following line of code:

//start indvship
   function get_shiptotal() {
     global $cart, $order;
     $this->shiptotal = '';
     $products = $cart->get_products();
     for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {
       if (tep_not_null($products[$i]['products_ship_price'])) {
         $products_ship_price = $products[$i]['products_ship_price'];
         $products_ship_price_two = $products[$i]['products_ship_price_two'];
         $products_ship_zip = $products[$i]['products_ship_zip'];
         $qty = $products[$i]['quantity'];
         if(tep_not_null($products_ship_price) ||tep_not_null($products_ship_price_two)){
           $this->shiptotal += ($products_ship_price);
           if ($qty > 1) {
             if (tep_not_null($products_ship_price_two)) {
               $this->shiptotal += ($products_ship_price_two * ($qty-1));
             } else {
               $this->shiptotal += ($products_ship_price * ($qty-1));
             }
           }//
         }
       }
     }// CHECK TO SEE IF SHIPPING TO HOME COUNTRY, IF NOT INCREASE SHIPPING COSTS BY AMOUNT SET IN ADMIN
     if (($order->delivery['country']['id']) != INDIVIDUAL_SHIP_HOME_COUNTRY) {
       if(INDIVIDUAL_SHIP_INCREASE > '0' || $this->shiptotal > '0') {
         $this->shiptotal *= INDIVIDUAL_SHIP_INCREASE;
       } else {
         $this->shiptotal += INDIVIDUAL_SHIP_INCREASE *  $this->get_indvcount();
       }
       return $this->shiptotal;
     }
   }

function get_indvcount() {
     global $cart;
     $this->indvcount = '';
     $products = $cart->get_products();
     for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {
       if (tep_not_null($products[$i]['products_ship_price'])) {
         $products_ship_price = $products[$i]['products_ship_price'];//}
         $products_ship_price_two = $products[$i]['products_ship_price_two'];
         if(is_numeric($products_ship_price)){
           $this->indvcount += '1';
         }
       }
     }
     return $this->indvcount;
   }

// end indvship

4. Upload the newly changed files and test it out.

This is the posted solution to fix the error undefined function get_shiptotal when using the order editor and individual shipping contribs. It doesn't work for me. Could you (or someone) explain the methodology of this solution?

• 3 weeks later...

is there a manual or directions to using this mod? it comes built in in creloaded but I'm not sure what it is doing.

I have 2checkout but it didn't give me that an option under payment method. in the email it sent will the buyer get a link to click to login and pay for this created order? will she be able to choose 2checkout then? thank you.

Thanks for all the contributors who put so much work into this. It truly is an amazing add-on.

Question about qty. I'm just skimmed the code, but I was wondering if qty can be changed to fractions / decimal.

e.g. a grocery store is selling fruit at $1 per 1 pound. An order needs to be adjusted to qty .5 pounds of fruit.

As it is right now, when you make the change in the ajax form, it will look like it's made the calculation, but as soon as you print, or go back into details, the qty will round itself up or down to the next whole number. In the example above, it will round itself up to 1.

In the non-ajax form, as soon as you press update, the form will round itself, up or down, right away. Which leads me to believe the quantity type needs to be changed in the database.

I'm going to start working on this now, but if anyway can confirm my thoughts, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers.