• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

Unfortunately that is the version I am using. I downloaded the most recent contrib after the first attempt failed.

You were using v5.0.5 before I even made it?

Edited by djmonkey1

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Hi,

I see in Server info and I have there this:

iconv

iconv support enabled

iconv implementation glibc

iconv library version 2.6

Directive Local Value Master Value

iconv.input_encoding ISO-8859-1 ISO-8859-1

iconv.internal_encoding ISO-8859-1 ISO-8859-1

iconv.output_encoding ISO-8859-1 ISO-8859-1

Is not compatibile with CHARSET windows-1250?

Thanks

David

Go to Admin->Tools->Server info.

Scroll down to the "iconv" section and look at "iconv support" (should say 'enabled'), then "iconv implementation" (the library you are running), and then "iconv library version" (the version number).

Hello,

Recently I upgraded to 5.0.4.....great contribution aand great work in making this even better.

Now I see 5.0.5 but there are no specific instructions of upgrading from 0.4 to 0.5....only by compare files.

I have a heavily modifies setup and am havind difficulty deciding what is really to be changed or not. Dont really want to make a mess of what is already OK.

If anyone has the time an patience to make the upgrade instructions, highly appreciated.

dca

Hi,

I see in Server info and I have there this:

iconv

iconv support enabled

iconv implementation glibc

iconv library version 2.6

Directive Local Value Master Value

Is not compatibile with CHARSET windows-1250?

Thanks

David

I'm not sure that these settings have any effect:

The input and output parameters are sent to the function when it is called.

I don't think the problems you're having are related to iconv; what you've described sounds too much like the "too many requires" bug.

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Hello,

Recently I upgraded to 5.0.4.....great contribution aand great work in making this even better.

Now I see 5.0.5 but there are no specific instructions of upgrading from 0.4 to 0.5....only by compare files.

I have a heavily modifies setup and am havind difficulty deciding what is really to be changed or not. Dont really want to make a mess of what is already OK.

If anyone has the time an patience to make the upgrade instructions, highly appreciated.

dca

I'll probably be able to do it this weekend. :)

Unfortunately that is the version I am using. I downloaded the most recent contrib after the first attempt failed.

So what's up with this? Are you saying that you have already downloaded v5.0.5 and gotten the same results? Or are you confusing v5.0.5 with an earlier release?

So what's up with this? Are you saying that you have already downloaded v5.0.5 and gotten the same results? Or are you confusing v5.0.5 with an earlier release?

Well,

I redownloaded and reinstalled Version 5.05. I get the same problem, I get a white only page when I edit an existing order, but am able to edit orders when using orders created manually. I also just noticed after playing with this alot, is that when i create an order manually in admin the customer is not visible under the Customers.php main page. These customers are the only ones that I can edit the accounts. I also verified the install credit account module.

Any ideas of where else I should look?

Mark

Well,

I redownloaded and reinstalled Version 5.05. I get the same problem, I get a white only page when I edit an existing order, but am able to edit orders when using orders created manually. I also just noticed after playing with this alot, is that when i create an order manually in admin the customer is not visible under the Customers.php main page. These customers are the only ones that I can edit the accounts.

If you can't see these customers on the customers.php page then how are you able to edit their accounts? And if you just created an order, didn't the customer already exist? Or do you somehow have the ability to create orders for customers that don't exist? Or are you saying that once you manually create an order for a customer, that customer disappears from the listing in customers.php?
I also verified the install credit account module.
I have no idea what this means.

Any ideas of where else I should look?

Mark

It sounds to me like you're having problems with two or three different contributions and you're lumping them all together.

Try this: go to admin/includes/application_top.php, find

error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

and change it to

error_reporting(E_ALL);

then try to access Order Editor via the edit button on orders.php.

If you can't see these customers on the customers.php page then how are you able to edit their accounts? And if you just created an order, didn't the customer already exist? Or do you somehow have the ability to create orders for customers that don't exist? Or are you saying that once you manually create an order for a customer, that customer disappears from the listing in customers.php? I have no idea what this means. [/qoute]

I can use the manual order editor to create a customer and order. These orders then show up on the ordes.php page, but no customer on customer.php. I can also use the same contrib to create an order for an existing customer. If I create the customer and then proceed directly to edit order, I can edit the order. BUT if I try and edit an order submitted by a customer from the normal front side store...the blank white screen

[qoute] It sounds to me like you're having problems with two or three different contributions and you're lumping them all together.[/qoute]

Not sure if the customer no on customer.php is a problem or limitation of the manual editor.

[qoute]Try this: go to admin/includes/application_top.php, find

error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

and change it to

error_reporting(E_ALL);

then try to access Order Editor via the edit button on orders.php.

Okay,

Completed...same no change. What am I looking for?

mark

Did some more trouble shooting.

If I select to edit an order for a pre existing customer, I get the white screen. If I close that and look in my orders.php page, there is an order for the customer, but no products.

mark

All I get is the same white page!

No error messages.

I can also get this same white page only if I reinstall verion 3.021 and exclude the file for oe_order in the classes directory.

I can also get this same white page only if I reinstall verion 3.021 and exclude the file for oe_order in the classes directory.

You shouldn't get just a white screen, you should get a bunch of errors such as occur when doing the same thing with 5.x:

Warning: main(order_editor/order.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site/site.com/admin/edit_orders.php on line 33

Warning: main(order_editor/order.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site/site.com/admin/edit_orders.php on line 33

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'order_editor/order.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php/PEAR:/usr/local/share/pear') in /home/site/site.com/admin/edit_orders.php on line 33

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: manualorder in /home/site/site.com/admin/edit_orders.php on line 623

You've got error_reporting set to E_ALL and when you delete the oe_order class file using v3.0.2.1 all you see is a white screen? There is something weird going on with your server. All errors are being suppressed or something wacky is going on. I'd talk to your webhost and see what they can find.

Hi,

I'm getting this error when I create an order in the admin panel:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_REQUIRE in /home/content/W/O/R/WORLDOFMOTION/html/admin/create_order.php on line 1

Everything else seems tobe wrking fine.

Hi,

I'm getting this error when I create an order in the admin panel:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_REQUIRE in /home/content/W/O/R/WORLDOFMOTION/html/admin/create_order.php on line 1

Everything else seems tobe wrking fine.

That's an interesting error, especially since the code referenced should be on line 10, not line 1. The first 10 lines of that file should be

<?php
/*
 $Id: create_order.php,v 1 2003/08/17 23:21:34 frankl Exp $
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com
 Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce
 Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

I tried very simply to find and replace SUBURB with STREET_ADDRESS2 so that my "Address Continued:" field shows up in the editor instead of Suburb. My assumption was that the find and replace would not only change the field names but the reference to the database as well but it didn't work out that way.

How can I as simply as possible remove Suburb and add Address Continued?

Thanks,

Anthony

That's an interesting error, especially since the code referenced should be on line 10, not line 1. The first 10 lines of that file should be
<?php
/*
 $Id: create_order.php,v 1 2003/08/17 23:21:34 frankl Exp $
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com
 Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce
 Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

My create_order.php looks exactly like this (to the best of my knowledge I haven't edited it at all):

<?php/*  $Id: create_order.php,v 1 2003/08/17 23:21:34 frankl Exp $  osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions  http://www.oscommerce.com  Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce  Released under the GNU General Public License*/  require('includes/application_top.php');// #### Get Available Customers	$query = tep_db_query("select customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_lastname from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " ORDER BY customers_lastname");	$result = $query;	if (tep_db_num_rows($result) > 0)	{ 		// Query Successful 		$SelectCustomerBox = "<select name='Customer'><option value=''>" . TEXT_SELECT_CUST . "</option>\n"; 		while($db_Row = tep_db_fetch_array($result)) 		{ $SelectCustomerBox .= "<option value='" . $db_Row["customers_id"] . "'";		  if(IsSet($HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer']) and $db_Row["customers_id"]==$HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer'])			$SelectCustomerBox .= " SELECTED ";		  //$SelectCustomerBox .= ">" . $db_Row["customers_lastname"] . " , " . $db_Row["customers_firstname"] . " - " . $db_Row["customers_id"] . "</option>\n";		  $SelectCustomerBox .= ">" . $db_Row["customers_lastname"] . " , " . $db_Row["customers_firstname"] . "</option>\n";		}		$SelectCustomerBox .= "</select>\n";	}	$query = tep_db_query("select code, value from " . TABLE_CURRENCIES . " ORDER BY code");	$result = $query;	if (tep_db_num_rows($result) > 0)	{ 		// Query Successful 		$SelectCurrencyBox = "<select name='Currency'><option value='' SELECTED>" . TEXT_SELECT_CURRENCY . "</option>\n"; 		while($db_Row = tep_db_fetch_array($result)) 		{			$SelectCurrencyBox .= "<option value='" . $db_Row["code"] . "," . $db_Row["value"] . "'";			  $SelectCurrencyBox .= ">" . $db_Row["code"] . "</option>\n";		}		$SelectCurrencyBox .= "</select>\n";	}	if(IsSet($HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer']))	{ 	$account_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer'] . "'"); 	$account = tep_db_fetch_array($account_query); 	$customer = $account['customers_id']; 	$address_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer'] . "'"); 	$address = tep_db_fetch_array($address_query); 	//$customer = $account['customers_id'];	} elseif (IsSet($HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer_nr']))	{ 	$account_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer_nr'] . "'"); 	$account = tep_db_fetch_array($account_query); 	$customer = $account['customers_id']; 	$address_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer_nr'] . "'"); 	$address = tep_db_fetch_array($address_query); 	//$customer = $account['customers_id'];	}  require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CREATE_ORDER_PROCESS);// #### Generate Page	?>			<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">		<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>		<head>		<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>"><?php// BOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v1.0// Replaced by header_tags.phpif ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {  require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');} else {?>  <title><?php echo HEADING_TITLE ?></title>			<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">		<?php require('includes/form_check.js.php'); ?>		</head><body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">		<!-- header //-->		<?php			  require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php');		?>		<!-- header_eof //--><!-- body //--><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">  <tr>	<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" class="columnLeft"><!-- left_navigation //--><?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?><!-- left_navigation_eof //-->	</table></td><!-- body_text //--><td valign="top">		<table border='0' bgcolor='#7c6bce' width='100%'>			<tr>			  <td class=main><font color='#ffffff'><b><?php echo TEXT_STEP_1 ?></b></td>			</tr>		</table>		<table border='0' cellpadding='7'><tr><td class="main" valign="top"><?php	print "<form action='$PHP_SELF' method='GET'>\n";	print "<table border='0'>\n";	print "<tr>\n";	print "<td><br>$SelectCustomerBox</td>\n";	print "<td valign='bottom'><input type='submit' value=\"" . BUTTON_SUBMIT . "\"></td>\n";	print "</tr>\n";	print "</table>\n";	print "</form>\n";?><?php	print "<form action='$PHP_SELF' method='GET'>\n";	print "<table border='0'>\n";	print "<tr>\n";	print "<td><font class=main><b><br>" . TEXT_OR_BY . "</b></font><br><br><input type=text name='Customer_nr'></td>\n";	print "<td valign='bottom'><input type='submit' value=\"" . BUTTON_SUBMIT . "\"></td>\n";	print "</tr>\n";	print "</table>\n";	print "</form>\n";?>		<tr>	<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('create_order', FILENAME_CREATE_ORDER_PROCESS, '', 'post', '', '') . tep_draw_hidden_field('customers_id', $account->customers_id); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">	 </tr> <tr>		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">		  <tr>			<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_CREATE; ?></td>		  </tr>		</table></td>	  </tr>	  <tr>		<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>	  </tr>	  <tr>		<td><?php//onSubmit="return check_form();"  require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'create_order_details.php');?>		</td>	  </tr>	  <tr>		<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>	  </tr>	  <tr>		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">		  <tr>			<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>			<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_confirm.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM); ?></td>		  </tr>		</table></td>	  </tr>	</table></form></td><!-- body_text_eof //-->  </tr></table><!-- body_eof //--><!-- footer //--><?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?><!-- footer_eof //--><br></body></html><?phprequire(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');}?>

additional product fields in order editor -

I have an additional field in my products table (conformance) & have recently installed order editor.

I would like items added to orders via order editor to write conformance into orders_products table as conformance is used on a modified packing slip.

I don't need to edit conformance.

I started looking at edit_orders.php & about line 234 seems to be the right place.

Am I going down the right track? do I need to edit any other files?

many thanks for a great contrib

additional product fields in order editor -

I have an additional field in my products table (conformance) & have recently installed order editor.

I would like items added to orders via order editor to write conformance into orders_products table as conformance is used on a modified packing slip.

I don't need to edit conformance.

I started looking at edit_orders.php & about line 234 seems to be the right place.

Am I going down the right track? do I need to edit any other files?

many thanks for a great contrib

Found it - edit_orders_add_product.php around lines 84 & 141 added my additional field.

My create_order.php looks exactly like this (to the best of my knowledge I haven't edited it at all):

You can't use that code! Everything is on one line! I don't know what file editor you're using but there are zero line breaks in that file. You have to start from scratch with a freshly downloaded file.

I tried very simply to find and replace SUBURB with STREET_ADDRESS2 so that my "Address Continued:" field shows up in the editor instead of Suburb. My assumption was that the find and replace would not only change the field names but the reference to the database as well but it didn't work out that way.

How can I as simply as possible remove Suburb and add Address Continued?

Thanks,

Anthony

What version of Order Editor are you using?

From what I said before, I don't mean that you should re-do the entire contribution, just that one file.