• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

jhilgeman

Hello:

I would like to know if it is posible to show in the admin/order.php the person who create a new order with the order editor (the name of the diferent persons that have the permissions to create a new order with the order editor).

Maybe you know somebody who has work on it or a contribution.

On the other hand in my store we have the person who make the new order and the person who take the order and administrate it until it is done. These two persons can not be the same. They have permissions to place an order with the order editor and edit the orders. I would like to know how can I also select the person who administrate the order.

Thankyou in advance.

Gregorio

Hello,

I have SPPC 4.1.1 installed and working perfectly and would like to add this order editor. Any known problems ?

I am looking at v.2.9.1 of 10-Mar-2007 (by djmonkey1)

Any ideas or suggestions ?

dca

Hi,

Look in your database at the tax_class table and find the "tax_class_id" for the class that "enthaltene Mwst." is a part of.

Then open admin/edit_orders.php and find at about line 27

CODE

//set a default tax class

//shipping tax is added to the default tax class

$default_tax_class = 1;

and change the "1" to whatever tax_class_id you found in the first step.

Now the calculation of "enthaltene Mwst" is correct the shipping_ tax is included now, perfect!.

But now i have the same Problem with the COD tax:

after update "button" the tax from cod (ot_fixed_payment_chg) is not in the whole tax "enthaltene Mwst".

what can i do?

regards Nick

In this post

i have found the solution, now the cod tax is included in the whole tax :lol:

Unfortunately, I have one more problem. An other payment method is "German Banktransfer", i can see the banktransfer_owner, banktransfer_number

et cetera in my orders.php. What can I do to see and change the bank data in the edit_orders.php ?

I have tried to do like the code for the credit card

$UpdateOrders .= "
	payment_method = '" . tep_db_input(tep_db_prepare_input($_POST['update_info_payment_method'])) . "',
	currency = '" . tep_db_input(tep_db_prepare_input($_POST['update_info_payment_currency'])) . "',
	currency_value = '" . tep_db_input(tep_db_prepare_input($currency_value['value'])) . "',
	cc_type = '" . tep_db_input(tep_db_prepare_input($_POST['update_info_cc_type'])) . "',
	cc_owner = '" . tep_db_input(tep_db_prepare_input($_POST['update_info_cc_owner'])) . "',
	cc_number = '" . tep_db_input(tep_db_prepare_input($_POST['update_info_cc_number'])) . "',
	cc_expires = '" . tep_db_input(tep_db_prepare_input($_POST['update_info_cc_expires'])) . "',
	banktransfer_bankname = '" . tep_db_input(tep_db_prepare_input($_POST['update_banktransfer_bankname'])) . "',
	banktransfer_blz = '" . tep_db_input(tep_db_prepare_input($_POST['update_banktransfer_blz'])) . "',..............

in edit_orders, but I´m failed :blink:

what can I do?, it would be nice if you could help me

regards Nick

Hello,

I have SPPC 4.1.1 installed and working perfectly and would like to add this order editor. Any known problems ?

I am looking at v.2.9.1 of 10-Mar-2007 (by djmonkey1)

Any ideas or suggestions ?

dca

Try this post.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Hello:

I would like to know if it is posible to show in the admin/order.php the person who create a new order with the order editor (the name of the diferent persons that have the permissions to create a new order with the order editor).

Maybe you know somebody who has work on it or a contribution.

On the other hand in my store we have the person who make the new order and the person who take the order and administrate it until it is done. These two persons can not be the same. They have permissions to place an order with the order editor and edit the orders. I would like to know how can I also select the person who administrate the order.

Thankyou in advance.

Gregorio

Sure it's possible, with custom coding and probably a small addition to the database. You'd have to add code that checks to see who is logged in when an edit is made then store that info in the database.

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Hi,i have found the solution, now the cod tax is included in the whole tax :lol:

Unfortunately, I have one more problem. An other payment method is "German Banktransfer", i can see the banktransfer_owner, banktransfer_number

et cetera in my orders.php. What can I do to see and change the bank data in the edit_orders.php ?

I have tried to do like the code for the credit card

in edit_orders, but I´m failed :blink:

what can I do?, it would be nice if you could help me

regards Nick

See this post for an example of adding a new field to Order Editor.

Hello dkmonkey1,

I tried ths code change suggested in the link u mentioned.....but it doesnt make any difference to the price it puts for the new items added...ir sticks to the normal (retail) price and doesnt pick the group (wholesale) price of the client. I have to manually change the price in the order.

Any other suggestions ?

dca

Hello dkmonkey1,

I tried ths code change suggested in the link u mentioned.....but it doesnt make any difference to the price it puts for the new items added...ir sticks to the normal (retail) price and doesnt pick the group (wholesale) price of the client. I have to manually change the price in the order.

Any other suggestions ?

dca

Double check that you changed the code exactly as suggested. Make sure that the order you're working with is actually attributed to the customer you think it is (check in the orders table and cross-check the customer_id there with the one in the customers table for the customer you're working with).

Try this code:

//sppc patch
		 //do not activate unless you are using sppc

// first find out the customer associated with this order ID..
 $c_id_result = tep_db_query('select customers_id from orders where orders_id="' . (int)$oID . '"');
 $cid = tep_db_fetch_array($c_id_result);
 if ($cid){
 $cust_id = $cid['customers_id'];
 // now find the customer's group.
 $c_g_id_result = tep_db_query('select customers_group_id from customers where customers_id="' . $cust_id . '"');
 $c_g_id = tep_db_fetch_array($c_g_id_result);
 if ($c_g_id){
 $cust_group_id = $c_g_id['customers_group_id'];
 // get the price of the product from the products_groups table.
 $price_result = tep_db_query('select customers_group_price from products_groups 
 where products_id="' . $_POST['add_product_products_id'] . '" 
 and customers_group_id="' . $cust_group_id . '"');
 $price_array = tep_db_fetch_array($price_result);
 if ($price_array){
 // set the price of the new product to the group specific price.
 $p_products_price = $price_array['customers_group_price'];
 }
 }
 }

//end sppc patch

Given you have a syntax error on the regular edit orders page, there should be something that doesn't work, such as the payment dropdown, one or more of the tooltips, on the fly calcs, something. Is there anything you notice that doesn't work?

Hi,

I have the same problem. I can't see any articles next to or under the imput field.

I also have errors on the JS, I think it's because I removed the

Function    : tep_html_quotes
 // Arguments   : string	any string
 // Return      : string with single quotes converted to html equivalent
 // Description : Function to change quotes to HTML equivalents for form inputs.
 function tep_html_quotes($string) {
   return str_replace("'", "'", $string);
 }

If I put it back it gives me an error...

Thanks

Outside links in signatures are not allowed!

I have the same problem. I can't see any articles next to or under the imput field.

I also have errors on the JS, I think it's because I removed the

Function    : tep_html_quotes
 // Arguments   : string	any string
 // Return      : string with single quotes converted to html equivalent
 // Description : Function to change quotes to HTML equivalents for form inputs.
 function tep_html_quotes($string) {
   return str_replace("'", "'", $string);
 }

If I put it back it gives me an error...

Post the error.

Double check that you changed the code exactly as suggested. Make sure that the order you're working with is actually attributed to the customer you think it is (check in the orders table and cross-check the customer_id there with the one in the customers table for the customer you're working with).

Try this code:

//sppc patch
		 //do not activate unless you are using sppc

// first find out the customer associated with this order ID..
 $c_id_result = tep_db_query('select customers_id from orders where orders_id="' . (int)$oID . '"');
 $cid = tep_db_fetch_array($c_id_result);
 if ($cid){
 $cust_id = $cid['customers_id'];
 // now find the customer's group.
 $c_g_id_result = tep_db_query('select customers_group_id from customers where customers_id="' . $cust_id . '"');
 $c_g_id = tep_db_fetch_array($c_g_id_result);
 if ($c_g_id){
 $cust_group_id = $c_g_id['customers_group_id'];
 // get the price of the product from the products_groups table.
 $price_result = tep_db_query('select customers_group_price from products_groups 
 where products_id="' . $_POST['add_product_products_id'] . '" 
 and customers_group_id="' . $cust_group_id . '"');
 $price_array = tep_db_fetch_array($price_result);
 if ($price_array){
 // set the price of the new product to the group specific price.
 $p_products_price = $price_array['customers_group_price'];
 }
 }
 }

//end sppc patch

Thanks a ton djmonkey1

works perfectly now.

dca

When installing the upgrade a few days ago from a previous version I recieved an error message relating to a table not being found. I did run the mysql command but it did not execute properly. Do the sql installation assume a clean install? If so, as there are upgrade install procedures, are the upgrade sql entries?

Anthony

When installing the upgrade a few days ago from a previous version I recieved an error message relating to a table not being found. I did run the mysql command but it did not execute properly. Do the sql installation assume a clean install? If so, as there are upgrade install procedures, are the upgrade sql entries?

Anthony

The instructions assume a clean install. If you could be more specific as to what errors you're seeing I can probably help you sort this out.

That function should be defined in admin/includes/functions/html_output.php. It's a standard osCommerce function.

I have the same issues:

admin/edit_orders.php I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_draw_textarea_field() in /home/publicwh/public_html/admin/edit_orders.php on line 2338

I also have the error in my regular admin/orders.php

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_draw_textarea_field() in /home/publicwh/public_html/admin/orders.php on line 425

So how do i define the function in admin/includes/functions/html_output.php? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same issues:

admin/edit_orders.php I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_draw_textarea_field() in /home/publicwh/public_html/admin/edit_orders.php on line 2338

I also have the error in my regular admin/orders.php

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_draw_textarea_field() in /home/publicwh/public_html/admin/orders.php on line 425

So how do i define the function in admin/includes/functions/html_output.php? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Add the following code to admin/includes/functions/html_output.php:

// Output a form textarea field
  function tep_draw_textarea_field($name, $wrap, $width, $height, $text = '', $parameters = '', $reinsert_value = true) {
 $field = '<textarea name="' . tep_output_string($name) . '" wrap="' . tep_output_string($wrap) . '" cols="' . tep_output_string($width) . '" rows="' . tep_output_string($height) . '"';

if (tep_not_null($parameters)) $field .= ' ' . $parameters;

$field .= '>';

if ( (isset($GLOBALS[$name])) && ($reinsert_value == true) ) {
   $field .= stripslashes($GLOBALS[$name]);
 } elseif (tep_not_null($text)) {
   $field .= $text;
 }

$field .= '</textarea>';

return $field;
  }

The instructions assume a clean install. If you could be more specific as to what errors you're seeing I can probably help you sort this out.

I restored from backup. It was a sql error relating to a missing table. Can someone create complete instructions for upgrading from the previous version (including sql)?

Anthony

Add the following code to admin/includes/functions/html_output.php:
// Output a form textarea field
  function tep_draw_textarea_field($name, $wrap, $width, $height, $text = '', $parameters = '', $reinsert_value = true) {
 $field = '<textarea name="' . tep_output_string($name) . '" wrap="' . tep_output_string($wrap) . '" cols="' . tep_output_string($width) . '" rows="' . tep_output_string($height) . '"';

if (tep_not_null($parameters)) $field .= ' ' . $parameters;

$field .= '>';

if ( (isset($GLOBALS[$name])) && ($reinsert_value == true) ) {
   $field .= stripslashes($GLOBALS[$name]);
 } elseif (tep_not_null($text)) {
   $field .= $text;
 }

$field .= '</textarea>';

return $field;
  }

Thankyou, that solved my problems.

I restored from backup. It was a sql error relating to a missing table. Can someone create complete instructions for upgrading from the previous version (including sql)?

Anthony

Which version are you trying to install, and what previous version are you running?

Which version are you trying to install, and what previous version are you running?

I was running 2.9.1 and upgrading to 2.9.2 but I now notice version 3.0. I'd love to try that as an upgrade!

Anthony

Everything in 3.0 seem to work great except for one thing. When I choose a shipping option it does not chang the price.

How do I go about fixing this.

hey

anyone help me with this problem

everytime i update something it comes with this

1054 - Unknown column 'shipping_tax' in 'field list'

UPDATE orders SET customers_name = 'Shiang-Chun Liao', customers_company = '', customers_street_address = '3D/240 Carmody road', customers_suburb = 'St. Lucia', customers_city = 'Brisbane', customers_state = 'Western Australia', customers_postcode = '4067', customers_country = 'Australia', customers_telephone = '0403215917', customers_email_address = '[email protected]', billing_name = 'Shiang-Chun Liao', billing_company = '', billing_street_address = '3D/240 Carmody road', billing_suburb = 'St. Lucia', billing_city = 'Brisbane', billing_state = 'Western Australia', billing_postcode = '4067', billing_country = 'Australia', delivery_name = 'Shiang-Chun Liao', delivery_company = '', delivery_street_address = '3D/240 Carmody road', delivery_suburb = 'St. Lucia', delivery_city = 'Brisbane', delivery_state = 'Western Australia', delivery_postcode = '4067', delivery_country = 'Australia', payment_method = 'Bank Transfer or Deposit', currency = 'AUD', currency_value = '1.00000000', cc_type = '', cc_owner = '', cc_number = '', cc_expires = '', shipping_tax = '' where orders_id = '2';

[TEP STOP]

Everything in 3.0 seem to work great except for one thing. When I choose a shipping option it does not chang the price.

How do I go about fixing this.

It's not supposed to. It's just a simple menu that shows you the names of installed shipping modules, the name of whatever is saved in the database for the shipping method, and other. Just putting up a list of installed modules, actually getting a shipping quote is another. :)

hey

anyone help me with this problem

everytime i update something it comes with this

1054 - Unknown column 'shipping_tax' in 'field list'

[TEP STOP]

You did not perform the database change as seen in Step 1 of the install.txt file that comes with the contribution.

Edited by djmonkey1

It's not supposed to. It's just a simple menu that shows you the names of installed shipping modules, the name of whatever is saved in the database for the shipping method, and other. Just putting up a list of installed modules, actually getting a shipping quote is another. :)

Ok Great, Thanks for the fast response. Can any one point me in the right direction on how to get the shipping Drop down to change the price. I use all flat rate shipping. :D