• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Urgent! Please help... disabling coupons

VideoDude

I installed the credit class/coupon mod a few weeks ago. Every time a new customer registers they get an email that reads

As part of our welcome to new customers, we have sent you an e-Gift Voucher worth $10.00

The redeem code for is def2c99241, you can enter the redeem code when checking out, after making a purchase

or by following this link ...

How do I get this to STOP? That I know of, I've never configured the coupon module to actually send out this kind of message.

• 3 months later...

You can fix this in the file add_ccgvdc_application_top.php within catalog/includes

by configuring this part:

// Below are some defines which affect the way the discount coupon/gift voucher system work

// Be careful when editing them.

//

// Set the length of the redeem code, the longer the more secure

define('SECURITY_CODE_LENGTH', '10');

//

// The settings below determine whether a new customer receives an incentive when they first signup

//

// Set the amount of a Gift Voucher that the new signup will receive, set to 0 for none

define('NEW_SIGNUP_GIFT_VOUCHER_AMOUNT', '0');

//

// Set the coupon ID that will be sent by email to a new signup, if no id is set then no email :)

define('NEW_SIGNUP_DISCOUNT_COUPON', '');