• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sm, Med and Large Image Contribution

Jamsy

Hi All

I have just install this contribution on 2.2ms2 and it reports the following error in the admin > categories page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /u/web/cyclek/shop/admin/categories.php on line 723

Does anyone have any help they can offer.

Thanks in advance.

redid all files to be concurrent with ms2. also documented file changes internally so that if one wants you can cut and paste fairly easily.

Took out the popup in the admin categories. left the code there if someone wants to add it back in. I didn't have time but thought this release was needed. There were about 180 some odd changes in just categories.php alone and brought that down to about 16

(my knowledge is so small you would think that an ant was a genius in comparison)

Just noticed that it now displays with the ugly session id in the url whereas prior to the contri it didnt have this :? any ideas what changed this or am i just being thick LOL

Jamsy,

Are you talking admin side or catalog side about the session id.

To the best of my knowledge, which is very small I assure you, the catalog is the only side that the sid killer is active the admin side always has a sessionid present

(my knowledge is so small you would think that an ant was a genius in comparison)

hmmm .. this is when I am suppose to say .. 'I don't know what to tell ya' .. but let's see what we have.

did you change your html_output.php or application_top in the catalog side?

did you change your force cookie use variable in admin?

sid is only done in 3 places 1) the database, 2) application_top and 3) html_output.php

Now you stated the database sid is good and I suppose you have force cookies=false

the only other things it could be is a change in one of those files.

please note if you put something in your cart .. the sid is kept not destroyed

Hi Strider

I changed the html_output from:

function tep_href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = true, $search_engine_safe = true) {

global $request_type, $session_started, $SID;

to

function tep_href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = false, $search_engine_safe = true) {

global $request_type, $session_started, $SID;

This worked until i tried to place an item in the cart.

I know people may think i have gone off topic here but I am concerned that something on this contribution may have caused this.

Cheers

James

If you have something in your cart, then your sid will be there. I believe from what I have read and seen that is the way it is suppose to be. The sid comes up after the first call to anywhere then after that it will not show til you place something in the cart unless that something is a big image in which case you will still see the sid because the url in the address line doesn't change since the window with the large image is a popup.

But I can't make any guarantees about anything but tell me what you are doing or may I peruse your site and see for myself?

I made a mistake, sorry, just woke up.

sid doesn't show up even after you place something in the cart, at least on my machine. even after I have logged in. For some reason I thought it did or was suppose to.