• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seperate Pricing Per Customer v3.5

scendent

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Best Sellers Missing - Gone - Disappeared (for search reasons, because I can't find anything close in the forums)

Has anyone experienced the disappearance of the Best Sellers box after installing SPPC and HP&C?

Specials still active with conflicting settings (should this work or just deal with it?)

Anyone get it working with Specials as well? There is a little problem with mine if you disable the entire category for retail customers and have specials from that category in a retail group the products from that category still show. Is that normal?

Also, if you link to two categories for one product the products_new.php displays two of that same product on the page. My code is modified to be in columns, integrated for Ezier New Fields, SPPC and HP&C, Wishlist and a database name "products_namebreak" that I have created for display formatting so it's funky.

I can post the code if anyone is interested, but I know it's not products_new.php, because I replaced it with the unaltered version from the install with the same results.

I assume the problem is from somewhere else maybe? The call is from another page handed off to this one?

Any insight would be great and if you know the post with the answer, thanks ahead of time!

Edited by geomilli

does sspc allow coupon?

Yes, it works with:

Credit Class & Gift Voucher - http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,282 or http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8002

and if your interested...

POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V1.00 - http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3220

Edited by geomilli

Best Sellers Missing - Gone - Disappeared (for search reasons, because I can't find anything close in the forums)

Has anyone experienced the disappearance of the Best Sellers box after installing SPPC and HP&C?

OOPS! Simple mistake on my end... made a configuration error on the admin side. Best Sellers was set to 5 as a minimum by mistake. However, to get it to work I had to purge my beta orders and customers to reset the system. I suppose from messing around with different groups and orders from those various settings the database was a bit confused. Delete orders and customers either by client or admin software, then you should be good again.

I still have a problem with products in two categories or two specials for two groups displaying in various areas. If you have or had a similar problem let me know!

Anyone using "Category Box Enhancement", version 1.1?

Well, if you are then use the code snippet below to make it work with Hide Categories & Products. Just replace the code from the instructions for catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php.

Line 14

// BOF SPPC hide categories from groups for "Category Box Enhancement", version 1.1
   global $tree, $categories_string, $cPath_array, $customer_group_id, $languages_id;
// EOF SPPC hide categories from groups

Line 74

// BOF SPPC hide categories from groups for "Category Box Enhancement", version 1.1
 $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = " . (int)$parent_id . $catstatus . " and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id='" . (int)$languages_id ."' and find_in_set('" . $customer_group_id . "', categories_hide_from_groups) = 0 order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
// EOF SPPC hide categories from groups

FYI - This is for an install on RC2a.

I have just installed SPPC 4.2 and QPBPP on my cart. 2.2 MS2.... Everything is going well so far, however when testing I'm having a strange issue... and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction;

When logged in as a "wholesale" customer and viewing products by category or by manufacture the correct customer group pricing is NOTdisplayed. "Wholesale" = customer group "1"... It displays as "retail" (customer group "0").

Pricing is correct in product_info...

Correct pricing is being added to the shopping_cart...

What makes this strange is; AFTER a product has been added to the shopping cart and then you go back to view by category or manufacture that same product (only the product added to the shopping cart) price IS now displaying correctly for the customer group (wholesale = customer group 1).

I have gone back and re-checked with Araxis Merge;

index.php

includes\modules\product_listing.php

inclueds\boxes\categories.php

Everything "seems" to be correct... Although I'm not a coder...

Is this something in priceformatter.php maybe? Or somewhere else? Any hints would be greatly appreciated... I did go through almost all 300 pages of this discussion and couldn't find anything... Sorry in advance if I missed it.

Still looking... if anyone has a suggestion. I've added

echo '<pre>';print_r($_SESSION);echo '</pre>';

To index.php and to make sure the customer group is ok... it seems to be (results below).

Array
(
   [cart] => shoppingCart Object
    (
	    [contents] => Array
		    (
			    [2957] => Array
				    (
					    [qty] => 1
					    [discount_categories_id] =>
				    )
		    )
	    [total] => 4.02
	    [weight] => 0.1
	    [cartID] =>
	    [content_type] =>
	    [cg_id] => 1
    )
   [language] => english
   [languages_id] => 1
   [currency] => CAD
   [navigation] => navigationHistory Object
    (
	    [path] => Array
		    (
			    [0] => Array
				    (

=> index.php
					    [mode] => NONSSL
					    [get] => Array
						    (
							    [osCsid] => e1bb3e89290d1a26e65ca0366e9c58ef
						    )
					    [post] => Array
						    (
						    )
				    )
			    [1] => Array
				    (

=> index.php
					    [mode] => NONSSL
					    [get] => Array
						    (
							    [cPath] => 196
						    )
					    [post] => Array
						    (
						    )
				    )
		    )
	    [snapshot] => Array
		    (
		    )
    )
   [wishList] => wishlist Object
    (
	    [wishID] =>
    )
   [customer_id] => 6891
   [customer_default_address_id] => 8019
   [customer_first_name] => Lisa
   [sppc_customer_group_id] => 1
   [sppc_customer_group_show_tax] => 0
   [sppc_customer_group_tax_exempt] => 0
   [customer_country_id] => 38
   [customer_zone_id] => 74
)

Found it... Finally... in includes\modules\product_listing.php the query to select pricing for

if ($customer_group_id != '0') {

I believe this means "anybody but customer group "0" (again I'm not a coder...so I'm guessing).

Was modified for QPBPP to

$pg_query = tep_db_query("select pg.products_id, customers_group_price as price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS . " pg where products_id in (" . implode(',', $list_of_prdct_ids) . ") and pg.customers_group_id = '" . $customer_group_id . "' and customers_group_price != null");

When changed back to the orginal SPPC code

$pg_query = tep_db_query("select pg.products_id, customers_group_price as price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS . " pg where products_id in (" . implode(',', $list_of_prdct_ids) . ") and pg.customers_group_id = '" . $customer_group_id . "'");

It seems to work perfectly... or at least how I expected...

In my post #5878,

Also, if you link to two categories for one product the products_new.php displays two of that same product on the page. My code is modified to be in columns, integrated for Ezier New Fields, SPPC and HP&C, Wishlist and a database name "products_namebreak" that I have created for display formatting so it's funky.

I have come up with a better explanation... If you link a product from one category to another, the product_id is identical. When you view products_new.php it will show the duplicated id's IE products from both categories because of this link. I don't want that. >_< This problem is also in featured_products.php, assuming an identical result.

To prove that the code in my quote was not an issue, I started with a fresh install of osC and added SPPC and HP&C. The scenario is the same on product_new.php. I made a new category called "Our Favorites" and then linked the product Unreal Tournament to it. The product then appears in two places when product_new.php is displayed.

Any ideas or fixes that I am not aware of? I have read through most of this forum and searched crazily, to no avail. However, I haven't stopped yet. :blink:

• 5 months later...

Hello all,

I am building a store for our retailers.

If you are not logged in you see the 'normal' prices. The prices they have to use in their stores.

This way a customer sees the same price for an article thats in store by our retailers.

But if you log in you see the group prices. The price a retailes has to pay.

Is it possible to show both of the prices in the product_info.php so the retailer can see them both?

This way he can compaire the two prices to check his 'discount'.

Realy hope someone can help me with this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Is there anyway to hide the price for retail?

Our store is busniess to business, so if a costumer is retail instead of the price i want to show "login for prices"

So for retail: price hidde -> "login for prices"

For Wholesalers and other costumer groups: -> $10

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Code Red,

Try this:

Line 67 in catalog/includes/classes/split_page_results.php must be changed from:

$this->sql_query .= " limit " . $offset . ", " . $this->number_of_rows_per_page;

to:

$this->sql_query .= " limit " . max($offset, 0) . ", " . $this->number_of_rows_per_page;

Line 38 in catalog/admin/includes/classes/split_page_results.php must be changed from:

$sql_query .= " limit " . $offset . ", " . $max_rows_per_page;

to:

$sql_query .= " limit " . max($offset, 0) . ", " . $max_rows_per_page;

Hi,

I've just installed this contrib but I'm getting the following error in admin/customers.php -

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select c.customers_id, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_email_address, c.customers_group_id, c.customers_group_ra, a.entry_country_id, a.entry_company, cg.customers_group_name from customers c left join address_book a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id left join customers_groups cg on c.customers_group_id = cg.customers_group_id order by c.customers_id DESC limit -20, 20

Any ideas?

Hi,

I've just installed this contrib but I'm getting the following error in admin/customers.php -

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select c.customers_id, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_email_address, c.customers_group_id, c.customers_group_ra, a.entry_country_id, a.entry_company, cg.customers_group_name from customers c left join address_book a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id left join customers_groups cg on c.customers_group_id = cg.customers_group_id order by c.customers_id DESC limit -20, 20

Any ideas?

My Error

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'where c.customers_lastname like '%lucas%' or c.customers_firstname like '%lucas%' at line 1
select count(*) as total from customers c left join address_book a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id, customers_groups cg where c.customers_group_id = cg.customers_group_id where c.customers_lastname like '%lucas%' or c.customers_firstname like '%lucas%' or c.customers_email_address like '%lucas%'

look at your file ... when you edited it, you added a second where clause instead of adding to the existing where clause! that second "where" should be an "and"

where c.customers_group_id = cg.customers_group_id where

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

• 1 month later...

Is there anyway to EASY show both retail and wholesaler price?

I know there is a contribtuion Price List for SPPC but it looks to complicated to integrate with product listing.

I want to show both retail and wholesalers prices in product_listing.

there should be a function in your currencies.php where the price is being determined for display, depending on customer status. Basically (if I recall correctly it was a bunch of if/else statements) I'd pick this apart into two different calls of the function - make a function for retail, one for wholesale, and call them accordingly, NOT looking at the session parameter but YOUR predefined ID for there status (wholesale/retail) ...

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@@Jan Zonjee

I've installed the sppc along with member approval. Now I've created 3 groups; guest, member of and retail. However although these groups have been created there doesn't seem to be an option to actually change the prices for each customer groups. That or I'm looking in the wrong place. Any help would be appreciated.

@@14steve14

I don't think I have that page, I have (in the configuration area) product listing and within that area I have display product pricing (with a value of 3) but I can only change the value not the price. Have installed the module incorrectly at some point or something?