• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seperate Pricing Per Customer v3.5

scendent

Hi Jan,

I installed Separate Pricing Per Customer 4.2.2. I also installed Hide products from customer groups for SPPC. Is there a way to make my all products hidden to guest users who haven't logged in? Also how do I make registering guest confirmation manual through the admin?

I also installed Hide products from customer groups for SPPC. Is there a way to make my all products hidden to guest users who haven't logged in? Also how do I make registering guest confirmation manual through the admin?

A visitor who is not logged-in is treated as belonging to the retail group, customer group id 0. If you then make sure that all "real" retail customers are group 1 and inserted in that group in create_account.php (normally it uses the default value for that column: 0 if there is an insert in that table) you could hide products from visitors who have not logged-in and/or opened an account.

Normally a change of customer group in the admin is not confirmed to the customer by email. It has been discussed on how to do that in this thread... somewhere.

Not that tough. I think a hidden value was used with the initial customer group. If the new customer group in the POST values was different from the initial (old) value than it would fire off an email.

However, I can not find any option to set minimum purchase quantity per group. Is this available?

I think there is a contribution for that for the standard osC. Then add to the values for the minimum purchases the customer_group_id. Say MINIMUM_PURCHASE is the constant used in that contribution then you use MINIMUM_PURCHASE0 MINIMUM_PURCHASE1 MINIMUM_PURCHASE2 etcetera.

Then where MINIMUM_PURCHASE is used in the code you use constant(MINIMUM_PURCHASE . $customer_group_id) instead. Of course you need to add MINIMUM_PURCHASE1 and MINIMUM_PURCHASE2 separately to the database and change MINIMUM_PURCHASE to MINIMUM_PURCHASE0 with phpMyAdmin or similar program.

I think there is a contribution for that for the standard osC. Then add to the values for the minimum purchases the customer_group_id. Say MINIMUM_PURCHASE is the constant used in that contribution then you use MINIMUM_PURCHASE0 MINIMUM_PURCHASE1 MINIMUM_PURCHASE2 etcetera.

Then where MINIMUM_PURCHASE is used in the code you use constant(MINIMUM_PURCHASE . $customer_group_id) instead. Of course you need to add MINIMUM_PURCHASE1 and MINIMUM_PURCHASE2 separately to the database and change MINIMUM_PURCHASE to MINIMUM_PURCHASE0 with phpMyAdmin or similar program.

So this sets the min quantity per customer_group? I would like to set it per product. Is there something like this available?

I would like to set it per product. Is there something like this available?

Not yet. I'm adding it to the Quantity Price Breaks Per Product for SPPC contribution at the moment. The admin side is fully finished (and quite nice actually :) ) but the catalog side and documentation (install instructions) still need to be written. That will take a while.

Not yet. I'm adding it to the Quantity Price Breaks Per Product for SPPC contribution at the moment. The admin side is fully finished (and quite nice actually :) ) but the catalog side and documentation (install instructions) still need to be written. That will take a while.

Ok, thanks for the info!

Hello, Thank you for this contribution, it is a big help to a client who wants wholesale pricing for her site. I am stuck on one silly thing now. On the admin side, my products attributes won't delete. I don't get an error message, but the attribute that is assigned to the product won't go away when I hit delete, and then confirm. I'll copy my code below. I think it might have started with this contribution because I don't see any other mods near this code. However, I do have QTPro V4 installed as well. Here's my code... any ideas?

<?php

}

?>

<?php

} elseif (($action == 'delete_product_attribute') && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['attribute_id'] == $attributes_values['products_attributes_id'])) {

?>

<td class="smallText"> <b><?php echo $attributes_values["products_attributes_id"]; ?></b> </td>

<td class="smallText"> <b><?php echo $products_name_only; ?></b> </td>

<td class="smallText"> <b><?php echo $options_name; ?></b> </td>

<td class="smallText"> <b><?php echo $values_name; ?></b> </td>

<td align="right" class="smallText"> <b><?php echo $attributes_values["options_values_price"]; ?></b> </td>

<td align="center" class="smallText"> <b><?php echo $attributes_values["price_prefix"]; ?></b> </td>

<?php // BOF SPPC attributes hide for groups mod ?>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo $hide_info = tep_get_hide_info($customers_groups, $attributes_values['attributes_hide_from_groups']); ?></td>

<?php // EOF SPPC attributes hide for groups mod ?>

<td align="center" class="smallText"> <b><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, 'action=delete_attribute&attribute_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['attribute_id'] . '&' . $page_info) . '">'; ?><?php echo tep_image_button('button_confirm.gif', IMAGE_CONFIRM); ?></a>  <?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, $page_info, 'NONSSL') . '">'; ?><?php echo tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL); ?></a> </b></td>

<?php

} else {

?>

<td class="smallText"> <?php echo $attributes_values["products_attributes_id"]; ?> </td>

<td class="smallText"> <?php echo $products_name_only; ?> </td>

<td class="smallText"> <?php echo $options_name; ?> </td>

<td class="smallText"> <?php echo $values_name; ?> </td>

<td align="right" class="smallText"> <?php echo $attributes_values["options_values_price"]; ?> </td>

<td align="center" class="smallText"> <?php echo $attributes_values["price_prefix"]; ?> </td>

<?php // BOF SPPC attributes hide for groups mod with button for pop-up window for group prices and hide ?>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo $hide_info = tep_get_hide_info($customers_groups, $attributes_values['attributes_hide_from_groups']); ?></td>

<td align="center" class="smallText"> <?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, 'action=update_attribute&attribute_id=' . $attributes_values['products_attributes_id'] . '&attribute_page=' . $attribute_page, 'NONSSL') . '">'; ?><?php echo tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE); ?></a>  <?php echo '<a href="java script:void(0)" onmouseover="window.status=\'' . TEXT_MOUSE_OVER_GROUP_PRICES . '\';return true;" onmouseout="window.status=\'\'; return true;" onclick="window.open(\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ATTRIBUTES_GROUPS, 'attribute_id=' . $attributes_values['products_attributes_id'], 'NONSSL') . '\',\'' . NAME_WINDOW_ATTRIBUTES_GROUPS_POPUP . '\',\'menubar=yes,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=no,location=no,width=500,hei

ght=350\');return false">' . tep_image_button('button_group_prices.gif', TEXT_GROUP_PRICES); ?></a>  <?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, 'action=delete_product_attribute&attribute_id=' . $attributes_values['products_attributes_id'] . '&attribute_page=' . $attribute_page, 'NONSSL') , '">'; ?><?php echo tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE); // EOF SPPC attributes hide for groups mod

?></a> </td>

<?php

}

$max_attributes_id_query = tep_db_query("select max(products_attributes_id) + 1 as next_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES);

$max_attributes_id_values = tep_db_fetch_array($max_attributes_id_query);

$next_id = $max_attributes_id_values['next_id'];

?>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($action != 'update_attribute') {

?>

Here's my code... any ideas?

No, but does that piece of code get executed (I guess so because you mention a confirm button). If you do a view source do you see the correct link (/blabla/admin/products_attributes.php?action=delete_attribute&attribute_id=1234). And if it is the correct link, what happens if you copy and paste it in the browser bar? Is the code for case 'delete_attribute' OK? This wants to delete the attribute both from the table products_attributes and products_attributes_groups. Perhaps Quantity Pro also adds some code there?

No, but does that piece of code get executed (I guess so because you mention a confirm button). If you do a view source do you see the correct link (/blabla/admin/products_attributes.php?action=delete_attribute&attribute_id=1234). And if it is the correct link, what happens if you copy and paste it in the browser bar? Is the code for case 'delete_attribute' OK? This wants to delete the attribute both from the table products_attributes and products_attributes_groups. Perhaps Quantity Pro also adds some code there?

Hi Jan, I appreciate your help!

I think you pointed me in the right direction... I looked at the case delete_attributes section and compared it to the install version. there was some code there I missed... I've included the code below... when I tried this, I get two confirm/cancel buttons side by side, and if I confirm using either one, the attribute deletes... should there be two here? Or is there something I need to adjust?

Here's the code, and thank you so much for your assistance!

case 'delete_attribute':

$attribute_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['attribute_id']);

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_attributes_id = '" . (int)$attribute_id . "'");

// BOF SPPC attributes for groups

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_GROUPS . " where products_attributes_id = '" . (int)$attribute_id . "'");

// EOF SPPC attributes for groups

// added for DOWNLOAD_ENABLED. Always try to remove attributes, even if downloads are no longer enabled

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " where products_attributes_id = '" . (int)$attribute_id . "'");

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, $page_info));

break;

I've included the code below... when I tried this, I get two confirm/cancel buttons side by side, and if I confirm using either one, the attribute deletes... should there be two here? Or is there something I need to adjust?

The code that shows the two buttons next to each other is the code that you posted previously which I compared with the SPPC code and that is identical. So there should not be a problem.

Instead of

[edit] [group prices] [delete]

you should see [confirm] [cancel]

If you hover over the cancel button you should see that the link associated with does not have a get variable "action" in the url. The confirm one has (action=delete_attribute). Following hat link does nothing but send you back to the page with no changes.

Hi Everyone!

Just a need quick answer for this question.

I have a minimally modified OSC site and I need to use SPPC, X-Sell and ###POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V1.00### contribs.

Now my questions is. based on your experiences what's the recommended sequence in installing these 3 modules to minimize errors and incompatibility.

Also if there are other contribs needed to make them compatible, please provide.

Thanks a lot!

Failed to make it run on my third party template based site, after spending long hours to install manually still gets an error. :angry:

Huhuhuhuh....

Even with Compare & Merge software, I still get confused with what to change since most of the files are heavily modified by the template provider.

Will try it again from the start, must have missed something. :(

Anyone, who encountered same problem? Any suggestions?

Edited by cyberjorge

hi,

first I install and use featured products 1.6.2 and I juzt install SPPC 4.2.2..but on documentation SPPC have featured products 1.5.9 versions modified files..1.5.9 is old and featured pro. 1.6.2 have a lot of fixes..someone may update featured products 1.6.2 for SPPC?or is there a solution for fix this?

Good evening all. I have got a really stupid question. I have just installed (successfully) the Seperate Pricing Module. I have also got the EP Module installed. Now, is it possible to upload multiple prices per item based on the various pricing levels at one time?

We have got about 200,000 items and 6 pricing levels (Bronze, Silver, Golden, Platinum, Wholesale and Retail) and I am sure that someone, somewhere, has probably already asked and answered this stupid question, but I would really appreciate someone humoring me here.

I am really new to OSC and am in the process of moving away from xCart, as I have the ability to transfer orders and customers directly into my accounting/pos program with OSC, but not with xCart. So far I love what it looks like what we can do with OSC....just not that knowledgable with PHP and all of that fun "stuff"

thanks in advance and have a GREAT weekend!

Todd

I have also got the EP Module installed. Now, is it possible to upload multiple prices per item based on the various pricing levels at one time?

I recall having read tips on that (in this rather lengthy thread probably). But personally I never used EP so I can't tell you anything about it.

Will try it again from the start, must have missed something.

Makes no sense to start from the beginning if you have a problem in one part. Probably your product_listing.ph module is very different. That will be tricky but the worst thing that can happen if you do not change anything is showing the wrong price.

Better concentrate on getting the checkout working with correct prices and then solve each problem separately.

Doing everything over and over again is not productive.

Hi

I have just installed this nice addon. I have been told that this addon also can do, so i have to approve all new customer.is this right?

When a guest visit my page. it is okay to see the nomal prices. But When a Wholesaler want to create a account on the website I have to approve this account before they can login.

Is this possible or do i need another addon?

Thanks alot.

Best Regards

Kent Larsen

When a Wholesaler want to create a account on the website I have to approve this account before they can login.

Is this possible or do i need another addon?

When a wholesaler creates an account and/or logs-in he/she will see the guest prices/retail prices until you moved him/her to the wholesale group in the admin (admin/customers.php).

Then he/she will see the whole sale prices (after having logged-out and logged-in again). The group is set in the sessions variables and will stay set while being logged-in.

I have to approve this account before they can login

That's correct. All new customers are assigned to the Retail Group by default, but they can make an application to become a wholesaler when creating an account. You get notified of this application and you then have to approve it.

If your site is wholesale only then set up a Wholesale Group and make that the default for new customer sign-ups.

Vger

That's correct. All new customers are assigned to the Retail Group by default, but they can make an application to become a wholesaler when creating an account. You get notified of this application and you then have to approve it.

If your site is wholesale only then set up a Wholesale Group and make that the default for new customer sign-ups.

Vger

Oki Thx. - But where do i select whish one i want as a default?

Vger

I dont know how to make this Wholesale as a default. ? But will this do so i have to approve the account before the wholesaler can log in?

It will be nice if a wholesaler is making an account and after they have push the button create account, it will say. Thankx for requesting an account. we will look at your account and soon get back to you.

And then you have to decide if this is a wholesaler or a end customer there only want to look on the prices.

And in the meen time they can see the recommended price out to the customers. but they cannot buy any thing.

thanks for your time....

/Kent