The e-commerce.

Seperate Pricing Per Customer v3.5

scendent

Nevermind my questions. I reverted for the time being. I clearly need

the merge utility.

The problem is that I only have a production server on which to work,

so it's broken until the changes have been made and tested. Not a

situation under my control.

Hello there; need help badly; I'd installed the 4.2.1a on OSC 2.2 ms; the first time I use auto install and the site just hang there; nothing show; so I uninstall and re-install manually; the back end works but got hung on special; and when I test it; it got hang again on the check out. the OSC comes with the ipower sever; I'm wondering maybe I should use an older version? can anyone point me to the right direction?

new products will not add properly.

I have version 4.2.0 installed and everything was running smoothly, shop was up and running smooth sales. Now I have new stock and it wont add.

I can fill in all the details, preview looks perfect then it installs as inactive with $0 value. i can cange it to active easily, but I cannot edit the price to be anything other than $0.

Anyone have any ideas on where to start to fix this. I have edited a lot of products and added a lot of pics since i installed SPPC, so would really love to fix this without reverting to my back up.

I have looked through the admin/categories.php and it seems to match up to the install instructions.

Any help at all will be great, thanks.

Hi install SPPC4.0 on fresh OSC2.2 everything work except when I log in as wholesale customer and click on category this is what I got; any one can help?

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials_retail_prices s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '15'

Hey all. I installed the SPPC addon and was in the process of testing it, along with a couple of other addons. I had the store live and someone placed an order. When I go to view the order I get the following error.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' products_warehouse_location orders_products where orders_id = '2'' at line 1

select orders_products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price from, products_warehouse_location orders_products where orders_id = '2'

[TEP STOP}

Anyone got an idea.

Thanks in advanced.

Hi,

I `ve installed the SPPC 4.21 successfully, but I found the price are rounded up for my default currency,

for example: usd$239.99 -->usd$240

I`ve searched the thread and seems some other users have the same problem, anyone can solve this problem??? I searched the thread and no answer for this one.

Thanks!

Fung

please any ideas, hints, tips, guesses are really really needed and welcome

There is a Quick price update for SPPC contribution. Then at least you can change your prices independed of the file admin/categories.php. There are probably errors in there. I guess you have other contributions in there otherwise you could have taken the one from the package.

Perhaps an idea to take the one from the package and merge it with the other contributions you had earlier in there?

Hey all. I installed the SPPC addon and was in the process of testing it, along with a couple of other addons. I had the store live and someone placed an order. When I go to view the order I get the following error.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' products_warehouse_location orders_products where orders_id = '2'' at line 1

select orders_products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price from, products_warehouse_location orders_products where orders_id = '2'

[TEP STOP}

Anyone got an idea.

At least it is an error that has nothing to do with SPPC: from, products_warehouse_location orders_products

The comma is after from but should br after products_warehouse_location

Hi install SPPC4.0 on fresh OSC2.2 everything work except when I log in as wholesale customer and click on category this is what I got; any one can help?

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials_retail_prices s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '15'

If you use an old version of SPPC than you will have a problem with MySQL5 (as in your case). Try the file from the latest version (advanced search will also give a problem).

1146-Table 'htf_store.customers_groups' doesn't exist

Try to find out why this table is missing, you need it. Compare your tables with the sql that you ran when installing. Maybe you got an error half way and the rest wasn't added.

I `ve installed the SPPC 4.21 successfully, but I found the price are rounded up for my default currency,

for example: usd$239.99 -->usd$240

I`ve searched the thread and seems some other users have the same problem, anyone can solve this problem??? I searched the thread and no answer for this one.

No clue. SPPC does not round any prices. Must be something else, somewhere else.

hello. im trying to make a website where distributors of products for a certain company can have their own groups of customers. for example:

lets say we have 5 distributors for a start, and i make 5 different groups for them under their names. then any of their customers who sign onto the website can then buy the products and the sales will be credited to the right distributor as the customer has already been assigned to the right group.

my question is can SPPC be used this way, are the groups unlimited and are there any better contributions which is meant to be used this way?

thanks

That sounds more like an Affiliate setup than an SPPC setup. SPPC helps you set different prices for different groups - such as Retail and Wholesale.

Look in the contributions area for osC Affiliate (contribution 158). That is the contribution that lets you credit sales to affiliates and tracks how much you owe them, etc...

I would think that you could use SPPC and osC Affiliate together so SPPC controls pricing and osC Affiliate controls tracking who gets credit for the sales :blush:

hello. im trying to make a website where distributors of products for a certain company can have their own groups of customers. for example:

lets say we have 5 distributors for a start, and i make 5 different groups for them under their names. then any of their customers who sign onto the website can then buy the products and the sales will be credited to the right distributor as the customer has already been assigned to the right group.

my question is can SPPC be used this way, are the groups unlimited and are there any better contributions which is meant to be used this way?

thanks

~Tracy

What about specific prices for various options in each group? I know this already does exist ("group prices" button in the admin/products_attributes page), but the prefix appears in a drop-down menu, and I can't find it in the code.

What about specific prices for various options in each group? I know this already does exist ("group prices" button in the admin/products_attributes page), but the prefix appears in a drop-down menu, and I can't find it in the code.

So what is your question? With the drop-down, the hide checkbox and the price field you should be covered regarding specific prices for various options in each group.

That sounds more like an Affiliate setup than an SPPC setup. SPPC helps you set different prices for different groups - such as Retail and Wholesale.

Look in the contributions area for osC Affiliate (contribution 158). That is the contribution that lets you credit sales to affiliates and tracks how much you owe them, etc...

I would think that you could use SPPC and osC Affiliate together so SPPC controls pricing and osC Affiliate controls tracking who gets credit for the sales :blush:

thanks for the reply TracyS. i found it in the contrib section as mentioned. but maybe i didnt state the question clearly. what im trying to achieve is to let the distributors get their customers to go to the website, login and buy the products under their own group at the website. it is all done in real life, no other websites are involved. can osc affiliate be used in this way?

just one more question, if you dont mind. does a limit exist, like a maximum for the number of affiliates?

thanks!

Edited by yaoi

There is a Quick price update for SPPC contribution. Then at least you can change your prices independed of the file admin/categories.php. There are probably errors in there. I guess you have other contributions in there otherwise you could have taken the one from the package.

Perhaps an idea to take the one from the package and merge it with the other contributions you had earlier in there?

Hi Jan, thanks for you tip. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, but I have been really sick. I will look into the Quick Price update but more for interest as I have fixed the problem.

I had not thought about using the supplies file and re-doing the other smaller addons. But it was a perfect tip as everything seems to be working out, I am just waiting for the next suprise to jump out and scare the life out of me now.

Thanks again.

You might want to ask about osc affiliate contribution on their forum thread (I think it's mentioned on the contribution download page for osc affiliate).

I'm not sure why you thought I meant using more than one website though. I suggested modifying SPPC (Separate Pricing Per Customer - the contribution that goes along with this forum thread) to work with osc Affiliate - another contribution.

This would mean installing both contributions onto one website, and modifying the SPPC contribution to control "Group" pricing.

You might want to ask on the osc affiliate thread if that contribution is already setup to deal with different prices for different affiliates though - or if anyone else has done what you are looking to do as they would be better able to assist you. I use SPPC, but have not yet setup osc Affiliate.

thanks for the reply TracyS. i found it in the contrib section as mentioned. but maybe i didnt state the question clearly. what im trying to achieve is to let the distributors get their customers to go to the website, login and buy the products under their own group at the website. it is all done in real life, no other websites are involved. can osc affiliate be used in this way?

just one more question, if you dont mind. does a limit exist, like a maximum for the number of affiliates?

thanks!

~Tracy

Has anyone here sucessfully implemented SPPC and phpList for osC? I am attempting to keep two separate lists in phpList (one for Retail and one for Wholesale) - but the phpList for osC contrib only looks to find one "list number" that the customer would be subscribed to. I don't want it to continually try to re-sign people up to the retail list once I've moved them to the wholesale list :blink:

~Tracy

Ok - for a temporary fix, I am trying to just have the account_newlsetters link in the information box just send people to their preferences page in phpList. This would be simple, but the preferences page requires their email address in order to know who they are. I cannot seem to find a way to pass the email address info using either the catalog/includes/boxes/information.php file or the catalog/includes/filenames.php file

Any ideas on how to change the link and have it include the email address? I have been trying something like this:

if (isset($_GET["customer_id"])) {  
$email_query = tep_db_query("select customer_id, customers_email_address as email from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customer_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");
										  '<li><a href="' . tep_href_link(/newsletter/?p=preferences&email=$email_query['email']) . '">' . HEADER_TITLE_ACCOUNT_NEWSLETTER . '</a></li>' .
} else {
											'<li><a href="' . tep_href_link(/login.php) . '">' . HEADER_TITLE_ACCOUNT_NEWSLETTER . '</a></li>' .
}

I tried this in boxes/information.php and it doesn't like the "/" or the "?" so I haven't even gotten to the point of whether or not it is able to grab the "&email=" section of the link.

Any ideas on how to do this? I just need to create a link that looks like this if the customer is logged in:

http://www.domain.com/newsletter/[email protected]

Or send them to the login page if they aren't logged in yet.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. :blush:

Has anyone here sucessfully implemented SPPC and phpList for osC? I am attempting to keep two separate lists in phpList (one for Retail and one for Wholesale) - but the phpList for osC contrib only looks to find one "list number" that the customer would be subscribed to. I don't want it to continually try to re-sign people up to the retail list once I've moved them to the wholesale list :blink:

~Tracy

Aaarrgghh. Apparently, email won't work - it needs a unique id from the database tables specific to phpList (I have the tables in the same database as osC). I have to figure out where that id is to pull a query for it - but in the meantime, if anyone knows how to make the below work it will be a great help as whether I'm pulling an email address or a unique id I will need to code them similarly :blush:

Ok - for a temporary fix, I am trying to just have the account_newlsetters link in the information box just send people to their preferences page in phpList. This would be simple, but the preferences page requires their email address in order to know who they are. I cannot seem to find a way to pass the email address info using either the catalog/includes/boxes/information.php file or the catalog/includes/filenames.php file

Any ideas on how to change the link and have it include the email address? I have been trying something like this:

if (isset($_GET["customer_id"])) {  
$email_query = tep_db_query("select customer_id, customers_email_address as email from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customer_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");
										  '<li><a href="' . tep_href_link(/newsletter/?p=preferences&email=$email_query['email']) . '">' . HEADER_TITLE_ACCOUNT_NEWSLETTER . '</a></li>' .
} else {
											'<li><a href="' . tep_href_link(/login.php) . '">' . HEADER_TITLE_ACCOUNT_NEWSLETTER . '</a></li>' .
}

I tried this in boxes/information.php and it doesn't like the "/" or the "?" so I haven't even gotten to the point of whether or not it is able to grab the "&email=" section of the link.

Any ideas on how to do this? I just need to create a link that looks like this if the customer is logged in:

http://www.domain.com/newsletter/[email protected]

Or send them to the login page if they aren't logged in yet.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. :blush:

~Tracy

Can someone please tell me the easiest way to install this module without changing the existing design of the website because the person before me implemented the design in the php files?! Yeah, tell me about it. So, if I replaced the php files by uploading the files will basically get rid of all the design. Do I need to go through each affected php files and make changes manually? Cos this is what I'm trying to avoid doing.

Any suggestion is appreciated.