• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seperate Pricing Per Customer v3.5

scendent

I appreciate the response however, I've very limited experience in code and that example does not look anything like my shopping_cart.php.

Take a look at the class with the same name (from the top of my head: catalog/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php).

I was wondering if there's any possibility to move all the customers from a group to other, not one by one.

Is there any solution for this? Something like a bulk edit?

Sure but I can't test this at the moment. It would be something like "update customers set customers_group_id = 'new##' where customer_group_id = 'old##';"

I've installed the following:

- Seperate Pricing Per Customer http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...earch,wholesale

- Seperate Pricing Per Customer V4.15 (bugfix) payment and shipping_allowed

- Separate Pricing Per Customer v4.1.5 (bugfix)

- SPPC attributes mod rev. 1

- SPPC attributes mod

- Integration of PWA (Purchase without account) and SPPC

- Separate Pricing Per Customer v.4.1.5 (build 051113)

When someone clicks on "add to cart"and I'm getting this error.

1052 - Column 'products_id' in where clause is ambiguous

select products_status, options_id, options_values_id, attributes_hide_from_groups, '0' as hide_attr_status from products left join products_attributes using(products_id) where products_id = '43'

[TEP STOP]

The site is live and no one can order :'(

Edited by WebMinx

I've installed the following:

- Seperate Pricing Per Customer http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...earch,wholesale

- Seperate Pricing Per Customer V4.15 (bugfix) payment and shipping_allowed

- Separate Pricing Per Customer v4.1.5 (bugfix)

- SPPC attributes mod rev. 1

- SPPC attributes mod

- Integration of PWA (Purchase without account) and SPPC

- Separate Pricing Per Customer v.4.1.5 (build 051113)

When someone clicks on "add to cart"and I'm getting this error.

1052 - Column 'products_id' in where clause is ambiguous

select products_status, options_id, options_values_id, attributes_hide_from_groups, '0' as hide_attr_status from products left join products_attributes using(products_id) where products_id = '43'

[TEP STOP]

The site is live and no one can order :'(

Seems that this 1052 has been experienced by a few people and answers aren't working for me, when I try and implement the "solutions" suggested.

JanZ any way you could upload the file as a whole with the corrects to get rid of the 1052 error, to the contributions area?

In the meantime I've uploaded the original shopping_cart.php from "oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817" copy adn it seems to work okay.....SPOOOOKY to me. This can't be right??? So I still need a fix. Anybody :)

I am looking for a contrib for a photography site whereby I can have categories hidden and be accessible to particular users. Is SPPC something I could use and do I simply install it by copying and pasting the files onto my server and overiding the older versions of files?

Hey Guys,

i THINK this package is EXACTLY what i require, i do have a few issues which i think i will be able to sort out on my own, however i have a question about how this module works which i dont seem to have seen whilst flicking through this massive thread. I like how it all seems to work in the admin area, but what i dont understand is how does the person in a designated usergroup know the additional price set for them??

For example i have set my username in our "trade" group of custoemers, and ive set one of our stores products to show $10 on one of our products in the trade price box through the admin, however the actual product price in the store does not change, i am logged in under my own username and it is still showing the old retail price.

What i need is somthing that shows the retail price if a normal visitor comes to the store, but when a user signs in who is under the trade group of clients, the products show the trade prices across the whole store. at the moment my store isnt doing this with this module.

Please please advise on how i can do this, or if indeed, i am doing anything incorrectly.

Many thanks. :thumbsup:

I have Separate Pricing Per Customer v4 and Price Break 1.11.3 installed

Here is the problem I'm having

I set up a seminar for a member price of $25 then for each additional registration is discounted 10% so for example if you purchase 3 tickets for this seminar it would cost $25 fist ticket then $22.50 each additional ticket = total would be $70.00.

The Cart subtotal is correct in showing $70 but the order confirmation subtotal and total shows 69.99 and that is the price that will be charged to their credit card.

Also if you put in 4 tickets for the seminar the cart sub total will show correct amount of $92.50 but again in the order confirmation page it will show $92.52.

For some quantity breaks works fine but others will be off by 1 or 2 cents. Any reason why this is happening? Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by aguzman

I think I know the cause of my problem.

The order confirmation page is rounding the numbers that I used in the SPPC admin page thus giving me the incorrect total. For example I entered in for a quantity of 4 in the SPPC Admin page 23.125 so if you multiply that by 4 you will get the correct amount of $92.50 (shows correctly in cart sub total). Now when I continue on and get to the order confirmation page the sub total and total is rounding the 23.125 to 23.13 which the total is now $92.52 (incorrect).

How can I fix this, not really good at programming but can install contributions and make some guided adjustments.

Please any help would be great and is much needed.

How can I fix this, not really good at programming but can install contributions and make some guided adjustments.

Check the upgrade notes of osCommerce 2 RC1. I believe one or two functions were changed to avoid that rounding error. I haven't had a chance to look at RC1 yet though so I'm not 100% sure that does work.

What i need is somthing that shows the retail price if a normal visitor comes to the store, but when a user signs in who is under the trade group of clients, the products show the trade prices across the whole store. at the moment my store isnt doing this with this module.

Please please advise on how i can do this, or if indeed, i am doing anything incorrectly.

That is exactly what SPPC is supposed to do (and does).

Either the customer group id is not set (check login.php again) which you can check with adding something to the footer for example:

echo '<pre>';
print_r($_SESSION);

You should see $sppc_customer_group_id correctly set.

Or something is wrong just on product_info.php, so when you add something to the cart it works fine. Could be a problem with register_globals too. It appears that the tep_session functions sometimes do not work well in certain setups.

I am looking for a contrib for a photography site whereby I can have categories hidden and be accessible to particular users. Is SPPC something I could use and do I simply install it by copying and pasting the files onto my server and overiding the older versions of files?

You could use the "Hide products from customer groups for SPPC" contribution. It also hides categories is you choose so. It is not been upgraded to RC1 yet though.

JanZ, you never experinced this problem? You have no other possible solutions? I need this fixed. I checked the boards on rounding but I have done all the solutions suggested, set the dec. to 2 in the admin panel etc...

I know the difference is only one or two cents but it is the confidence of my users that I want to gain. If they see this little problem then they may think there will be more bigger problems.

Please any help would be great.

Thanks

Al

You could use the "Hide products from customer groups for SPPC" contribution. It also hides categories is you choose so. It is not been upgraded to RC1 yet though.

If i have recently installed OSD Commerce and just have the register globals fix contrib added - how do I install SPPC? Do I have to add Hide category contrib first then follow the 68 pages step by step because this would take ages?

Hi,

I have a heavily modified OScommerce. I want to install this excellent contribution.

However, I'm daunted by the manual install, so I'm going to use the suggested merge program.

Is there a guide which I can use to do this?

Thanks

Ok, I imported all the new data into my existing files via Compare and Merge program.

I have since uploaded the new files to my site.

I now get this though:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/content/W/O/R/MOTION/html/shop/includes/functions/database.php on line 244

Now, I haven't done this:

Modify the catalog\includes\languages\english\login.php file to include the Site Administrator's email address. This email address is used for wholesale account notifications. You can find the appropriate section of that file by doing a search for the keyword root.

Where do I do that in this:

<?php
/*
 $Id: $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2007 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Administrator Login');

define('TEXT_USERNAME', 'Username:');
define('TEXT_PASSWORD', 'Password:');

define('TEXT_CREATE_FIRST_ADMINISTRATOR', 'No administrators exist in the database table. Please fill in the following information to create the first administrator. (A manual login is still required after this step)');

define('ERROR_INVALID_ADMINISTRATOR', 'Error: Invalid administrator login attempt.');

define('BUTTON_LOGIN', 'Login');
define('BUTTON_CREATE_ADMINISTRATOR', 'Create Administrator');
?>

I'm also not totally sure about running the spcc_v41_install.sql database file. I use 'mysqladmin' and I have clicked import and loaded the file into the existing database - is this right?

If so, or if not. How can I fix m original error?

Many Thanks

I now get this though:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/content/W/O/R/MOTION/html/shop/includes/functions/database.php on line 244

So there is an error in that file now. Could be on a different line higher up. Hard to say.

Now, I haven't done this:

Where do I do that in this:

You don't because that is a different file: catalog\admin\includes\languages\english\login.php

I'm also not totally sure about running the spcc_v41_install.sql database file. I use 'mysqladmin' and I have clicked import and loaded the file into the existing database - is this right?

Yes, you can check with the same program if there is now a table called customer_groups in the database. If so, it has done its thing.

Jan,

I've got the SPPC v4.16 installed and working well. However...

I'm trying to add another feature, similar to the contribution called "Category Discount." (see www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3926)

"Category Discount" is not directly related to SPPC, but it does something similar to what I need SPPC to do. "Category Discount" will apply discount pricing to all products in a certain category if the buyer purchases a minimum quantity of products within that category.

I need something similar to work in conjunction with SPPC. After a buyer logs-in as a member of a certain group, I need SPPC to apply the group pricing to products within a certain category only AFTER the buyer places enough products of that category into the shopping cart. If the shopping cart does not contain the minimum number of items within that category, I need the default group pricing to apply.

Right now, SPPC will apply the group pricing as soon as someone logs-in as a member of that group. I need SPPC to apply the group pricing to products in a certain category only after the buyer places a certain quantity (or more) of products within that category into his shopping cart. The quantity of individual products does not matter. It's the quantity of all products within the specified category that should cause SPPC to then apply the group pricing to those products in that category.

It would also be helpful to notify members of the group that the discount price for their group will be applied to products in that category after they add enough products from that category into their shopping cart. Such notification would show up on the index, product info, and shopping cart pages after someone logs-in as a member of that group.

Any ideas how to do this? I'm a beginner with PHP and have been trying furiously to figure this out, without success. This feature would be very helpful for my store and probably for many others out there.

Thanks very much for any feedback. Feel free to take on this challenging endeavor as your own personal project. :rolleyes:

I need something similar to work in conjunction with SPPC. After a buyer logs-in as a member of a certain group, I need SPPC to apply the group pricing to products within a certain category only AFTER the buyer places enough products of that category into the shopping cart. If the shopping cart does not contain the minimum number of items within that category, I need the default group pricing to apply.

If it is a discount on number of items in a category it should be possible to make something based on "Quantity Price Breaks Per Product for SPPC". In particular the modification for the base product id. Instead of product_id that could be a discount category id.

Of course there should be something added to make sure that a discount category id does not clash with a products_id so perhaps a default could be using the products_id with a "p" in front of it, otherwise the discount category.

The part where most of the work will be is adding that to the admin. Making a page to assign discount categories and assigning products to a discount category.

Feel free to take on this challenging endeavor as your own personal project.

Thanks for the offer but a couple of things have priority now, like getting at least the new install instructions for version 4.2 based on RC1 ready.

If it is a discount on number of items in a category it should be possible to make something based on "Quantity Price Breaks Per Product for SPPC". In particular the modification for the base product id. Instead of product_id that could be a discount category id.

Of course there should be something added to make sure that a discount category id does not clash with a products_id so perhaps a default could be using the products_id with a "p" in front of it, otherwise the discount category.

The part where most of the work will be is adding that to the admin. Making a page to assign discount categories and assigning products to a discount category.

Jan,

Thanks very much for those suggestions. I was unaware of "Quantity Price Breaks Per Product for SPPC." I will look into that right away.

Let me make sure I was clear about one thing. I do not need SPPC to apply a "discount" per se. For my purpose, the group price itself (already created and maintained by SPPC) serves as the "reward" for buying the specified quantity of products within the category. I need SPPC to apply the default price to all products in the category (which is higher than the group price) until the user logs-in as a member of the group AND the shopping cart contains enough products from that category to trigger the group price. After both conditions are met, only then would SPPC apply the group price.

Your message sounded like you're suggesting a third tier of prices aside from the default price and the group price, with the third price being a "discount" price. I don't need a third pricing tier. I need only the same two prices that already exist (default price and group price), but I need the default price to prevail, even for members of the group, until a certain quantity of a category is put into the shopping cart. After that quantity is reached, then the group price is applied to all products in that category.

Was I clear about that? I'd hate to start following your suggestions if we have a misunderstanding.

Thanks much.

Hello,

I installed SPPC and then Hide Products from Groups for SPPC. Everything is in working order except the new products are still displayed for all groups on the main page and the "new products" page. The categories are hidden on the left and certain products are hidden like they should be, but those products still show up on the main "whats new" section. Any suggestions? I've been going through the code for a week and searching the forums, I can't find anyone with the same problem.

Site is at http://shop.able-audio.com

To see what I mean, the following test account is setup as a dealer. The cd players are supposed to dissapear upon login, they do on the left, the stay there under the "new products".

This is a LIVE store, please do not place any orders.

username: [email protected]

password: testos

I installed SPPC and then Hide Products from Groups for SPPC. Everything is in working order except the new products are still displayed for all groups on the main page and the "new products" page. The categories are hidden on the left and certain products are hidden like they should be, but those products still show up on the main "whats new" section.

Try replacing this piece of code in catalog/includes/modules/new_products.php (starts around line 23):

if(!tep_session_is_registered('sppc_customer_group_id')) { 
 $customer_group_id = '0';
 } else {
  $customer_group_id = $sppc_customer_group_id;
 }

with:

if (isset($_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id']) && $_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id'] != '0') {
$customer_group_id = $_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id'];
 } else {
 }

Let me make sure I was clear about one thing. I do not need SPPC to apply a "discount" per se. For my purpose, the group price itself (already created and maintained by SPPC) serves as the "reward" for buying the specified quantity of products within the category. I need SPPC to apply the default price to all products in the category (which is higher than the group price) until the user logs-in as a member of the group AND the shopping cart contains enough products from that category to trigger the group price. After both conditions are met, only then would SPPC apply the group price.

Your message sounded like you're suggesting a third tier of prices aside from the default price and the group price, with the third price being a "discount" price. I don't need a third pricing tier. I need only the same two prices that already exist (default price and group price), but I need the default price to prevail, even for members of the group, until a certain quantity of a category is put into the shopping cart. After that quantity is reached, then the group price is applied to all products in that category.

To me it sounds like you got an over-complicated shop now. SPPC addresses pricing if not all customers get the same pricing (so you have groups of customers with different prices, say retail and wholesale). You seem to be using it as a discount module.

I would assume you would be better off just using the Quantity Price Breaks Per Product contribution with the tweaks (that would take a fair amount of work though) I mentioned.

Try replacing this piece of code in catalog/includes/modules/new_products.php (starts around line 23):

if(!tep_session_is_registered('sppc_customer_group_id')) { 
 } else {
  $customer_group_id = $sppc_customer_group_id;
 }

with:

if (isset($_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id']) && $_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id'] != '0') {
$customer_group_id = $_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id'];
 } else {
 }

I tried this to no avail. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!