All, I uploaded a new version of Seperate Pricing Per Customer. Some bug fixes I found when installing on my new copy of 2.2MS2 and a MAJOR OPTIONAL improvement -- I needed the functionality of having special prices for each group.   I think all the code is good -- I have spent the day testing. If you find something doesn't work on your install, or perhaps I missed something, let me know. (email: scott AT everson D0T ws)   Here are the notes:   Updated by Scott Everson (scott AT everson DOT ws), 08/02/2003   Bug fixes:   -Added in mod to products_new.php (so correct price displayed in new products list) -Adjusted location of mod in modules/product_listing.php -Changed $product_info_values[] to $product_info[] in product_info.php mod. My 2.2MS2 used the $product_info[] array.   Improvements:   -Added option mod to support special prices per group. This means that you can create a special price for your 'Retail' group and only customers in that group will see the special price. Create a special price for your 'Wholesale' group and only customers in that group will see the special price. Special prices will not default.. meaning if there is no special price for 'Wholesale' but there is one for 'Retail' your wholesale customer will NOT BE SHOWN the retail special price.   More info: When you add special prices, you will see the prices for each group next to the product title. It a price/group is missing, it is because a special price for that prodcut/group already exists. If the product is missing, it is because there is already a special price for all groups.   I am willing to offer support for this MOD and version 2.2MS2.