• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate for MS2, and bug fixed for MS1

loxly

I am trying to use easy populate after an SSL certificate installation. I installed easy populate before the SSL cert. was installed, and it worked perfectly. Now, when I try to download a Complete tab-delimited .txt file (or any of the other files for that matter) to edit, I get this error:

Internet Explorer can not download ...p?download=stream&dltype=full from secure.circuitrysolutions.com. Internet Explorer was unable to open this site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later.  

I have tried for a couple of weeks. I dont think waiting will resolve this problem. :lol:

I am certain I have the correct path set as the $temp variable in the setup. I have set the permissions to 777 in my catalog/temp folder.

Any help on this would be appreciated. I hope I wont have to add items the old fashioned way.

Thanks!

Mark

Obvioously this has something to so with paths and the SSL. I would contact your host and ask them what the correct paths etc are. Your Temp directory may need to be in the secure directory instead of in the /catalog directory. If it already is, then the secure directory may not allow the script to run for security reasons.

These are the things to ask your host.

[no external urls in signatures please, kthanks]

I answered this in another thread, you have to download it and read the manual. IT supports triple images and MoPics, I do not know if it supports Big Images, but you may be able to modify it easily if it does not.

[no external urls in signatures please, kthanks]

This is not quite a total fix, but it is a big step in the right direction while I get the rest sorted out. I moved the temp file to the catalog/admin folder. Now I can at least Create a Complete tab-delimited .txt file in the temp dir. Then I can ftp it to my desktop for modification. It adds an extra step, but it is far better than adding 300 + items by hand. :P Thanks for the idea Deborah! I will get with my host in the morning to try and sort out the rest.

Mark

• 6 months later...

HI all,

I seem to have a

error 500: Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

error when i try and down load my complete tab please could someone help me.. uploading is no problems