• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate

Has anyone gotten this working with MS2?

I've installed it per the instructions... and get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_get_tax_class_title() (previously declared in /home3/www/outposttrader/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1088) in /home3/www/outposttrader/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 34

Not sure how to fix this....

Anyone got any suggestions?

Rich

Open up easypopulate_functions.php...

Delete or comment out this following section:

'function tep_get_tax_class_title($tax_class_id) {

if ($tax_class_id == '0') {

return TEXT_NONE;

} else {

$classes_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " where tax_class_id = '" . $tax_class_id . "'");

$classes = tep_db_fetch_array($classes_query);

return $classes['tax_class_title'];

}

}'

EP is not updated to work with ms2 yet. There are some changes that need to be made, and I hope to get to it in the next day or so, even though I did not write the original contrib.

I know others have updated it already for ms2 and I did ask for someone to either email it to me ( [email protected] ) so I could check it and post it to contribs section, or if they could post it to contribs themselves that would be awesome.

Either way, it should be updated and posted within the next day or so.

[no external urls in signatures please, kthanks]

I follower directions and get this when i try to download the generic catalog from osc ms2

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_caratweight' in 'field list'

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_image as v_products_image, p.products_price as v_products_price, p.products_weight as v_products_weight, p.products_date_available as v_date_avail, p.products_date_added as v_date_added, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id as v_manufacturers_id, p.products_caratweight as v_products_caratweight, p.products_gemlength as v_products_gemlength, p.products_gemwidth as v_products_gemwidth, p.products_gemheight as v_products_gemheight, p.products_dim_type as v_products_dim_type, p.products_length as v_products_length, p.products_width as v_products_width, p.products_height as v_products_height, subc.categories_id as v_categories_id, p.products_status as v_status FROM products as p, categories as subc, products_to_categories as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = ptoc.products_id AND ptoc.categories_id = subc.categories_id

any ideas

Apparently someone that did a bug fix or something added custom fields to the easypopulate.php that got into Tim's 2.60 version.

I am removing the extra fields right now and will reupload both MS1 and MS2 version in the next 30-60 minutes. I will check some other things also while I am in there.

I trusted the code that was posted previously, something I won't do again! LOL

[no external urls in signatures please, kthanks]