• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Download Page For Pending Downloads error

maansy

i installed Download Page For Pending Downloads and it works great, i have a little problem in it though.

when i click on the "Download now" button in the box it takes me to the download_files.php which is suppose to.

there i can see the files that i bought to download and stuff.

My question is the archive button which i suppose to click to download a file is not clickable" messege in the status bar below.

• 11 months later...

I see that this is an old, unanswered thread, but I am having the same problem as described above. Everything shows up on the page except for the link.

I believe that this related to the javescript errors I am getting when loading the page, but I can't find the offending characters.

Here is the error--

Error: unterminated string literal

Source Code:

document.location.href='http://test.nathanielbranden.com/catalog/download_files.php?action=archive&aID=1'"></td>

And here, I think, is the offending code...

<td align="left">' . tep_image_button("button_archive.gif", 'Archive', 'onmouseover="this.style.cursor=\'hand\'" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link('download_files.php', tep_get_all_get_params(array('dID', 'action')) . 'action=archive' . '&aID=' . $downloads_values['orders_products_download_id'] . '\'"')) . '</td>' . "\n";

echo '            <td><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $downloads_values['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . $downloads_values['products_name'] . '</a></td>' . "\n";

echo '            <td><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DOWNLOAD, 'order=' . $downloads_values['orders_id'] . '&id=' . $downloads_values['orders_products_download_id']) . '">' . $downloads_values['orders_products_filename'] . '</a></td>' . "\n";

Can anyone help?