• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need some help testing manual order entry and customer acct

I am working on a mod to do order entry. My DSL service keeps going in and out - bad weather.

I need for some folks to try to create customer accounts from admin and to login to that account via admin afterwards

site is www.jewelrysupplyhouse.com/testing/admin

Under customer - click manual Order

From there set the status light to green - then click on create account button - create the account, then click on login button and login so I can see if this is working.

If you get any errors please let me know what they are.

If it is working I will put it together and upload by Sunday.

Thanks

I got:

Welcome, Please Sign In 	 

No Valid Key was Found - You need to login through the admin

Did I miss doing something? I clicked on your link. Clicked on Customers :arrow: Manual Order. Clicked on the green button. Clicked on the bottom button to create a new account. Made up data for the account. Went back and refreshed the admin page so that it would show the new account. Clicked on the create order button with the new account selected and got the error above.

Also, if I click on the link that says, " [iMPORTANT: Read Manual Entry Process here before starting]" it gives me the following error:

1146 - Table 'testing.TABLE_SPG_CONFIG_LANGUAGE' doesn't exist

select spg_conf_var_key, spg_conf_var_content from TABLE_SPG_CONFIG_LANGUAGE where page_name = 'all'

[TEP STOP]

OK, looking at it some more, after I created the account, that left me in a normal catalog window in a logged in state. In that window, I picked some products randomly and checked out successfully (at least it told me that it was successful).

Hth,

Matt

After you created the account, did you click the continure link in the catalog page before refreshing in admin?

I have not worked on the help files as yet.

I am pretty sure that I did. I tried making another testing account and it did the same thing. And that time I definitely refreshed and got the top index.php page in a logged in state. Just for kicks, I tried logging off in catalog and then logging in in admin and that didn't work either (same error).

Hth,

Matt

Went to take a look at your mod. It one of the ones that we have need for as well. Got this when I went:

Not Found

The requested URL /testing/admin was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.jewelrysupplyhouse.com Port 80

:)

OOPS!!!

ElLeonBlanco

"The man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery." James Joyce (1882?1941)

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I have just installed the manual entry module and am getting the same errors as discussed below. When I click on the "Login" button using an existing account I receive the following:

Admin, Please Sign In 

No Valid Key was Found - You need to login through the admin.

When I click on the "Create Order" all I receive is the following:

My Account Information
nothing more. In reading the "Read Manual Entry Process before starting", I see that

In essence, the login page was modified in order to create a temporary secure key instead of the password. This key is valid only for this session and is erased after. this key can only be generated from the admin side. The secure key as well as the session id work in synch. (ie if one does not appear to be valid: mostly the case if some tries to call login admin page directly from the catalog side, you are not allowed the login , in fact you do not even see the info to login).

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated!!! I'm not sure where to go from here!

Thanks in advance!!! :)