• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header tags controller 'admin' question...

hi, I recently downloaded the updated header tags controller admin part, but when I try to search to replace the code some of the code can not be found and some looks similar but not the same...

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,207

I have the july 12 release of Osc 2.2 MS2 with header tags controller(not admin) installed.

can someone take a look at it.

tia.

Same problem: In the readme file are the following two instructions:

Find the following (approx line 377)

} elseif ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'new_product') {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && empty($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

AND

Find the following (approx line 573)

$pInfo = new objectInfo($product);

} elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS) {

$pInfo = new objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

$products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];

$products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];

$products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];

} else {

$pInfo = new objectInfo(array());

}

I have a clean install of 2.2 MS2 and can not find this code in the categories.php file.

Has this changed and the readme is not updated? What code am I really looking for, and do I replace it with the code in the readme file?

Any help is appreciated as the readme file does not seem to be correct.

Boom... Big butta boom.

Another fix (syntax error):

readme says:

Find the following (approx line 279)

$sql_data_array = array('products_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id]),

'products_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'][$language_id]),

'products_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'][$language_id]),

Add the following to the end

'products_head_title_tag' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_title_tag'][$language_id]),

==========================

Well the last ";" in the original code does need to be changed to a "," but the last line of the new code needs to end with "));"

Here is the complete code:

$sql_data_array = array('products_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id]),

'products_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'][$language_id]),

'products_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'][$language_id]),

'products_head_title_tag' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_title_tag'][$language_id]));

Boom... Big butta boom.