• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ATTN. Developers: Pls. post updates to your contrib. for MS2

3t

Hey everybody,

I like and appreciate the hard work everyone has put into this project.

However, many of the contributions were developed pre-MS2, and the instructions for code replacement do not help because of difference in code. For us novices :shock: if we can't find the code we want to replace, is pretty tough :?: .

It would be appreciated if and when time permits, to update some of your contributions.

Ray

Yeah i'm sure if the developers of contributions have the time they will do it.

But im sure they would prioritise that conversion/update if your desperacy was coupled with a donation to them!

:D

Reddy to Rumble

Thank you osCommerce and all who Contribute to her!

Yes, keep in mind that most contributions are born becasue a developer was developing their own shop, and added some new functionality, and decided to contribute it back to the community.

That doesn't mean that the agreed to support that contribution and continue to update it every time that OSC comes out with a new version. Many developers stay at the same version of OSC for their own shops, and therefore, are not inclined to change it to comply with the "latest and greatest" version.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.