osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Header Tags Controller for Admin MS 2.2

Farrukh

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have way too many keywords on the home page. A maximum of three is usually all that will work correctly. Other than that, Header Tags appears to be OK.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Guys,

I've installed Header Tag Controller V2.5.9 with the STS 4 Contribution. Everything works, but the meta tags and title doesn't change. When I disable STS the Meta tags and title are displayed perfect.

What should I do, Should be a small change seeing that the HTC works on my standard osCommerce.

regards,

Edwin

three keywords are you sure they will do any good. keywords are as important as much as pages with content. i have never seen a site with 3 keywords and even adwords google says to use upto 20 keywords.
Yes, I'm sure. It is a common mistake that a lot of people make. Just because you can list a larger number of words doesn't mean you should. The text on the page has to be able to support the keywords you use or the keyword density for the page will be off, and that means the site won't rank well for those keywords (there'smore involved than this,of course). If you have other keywords you want to target, you need to add other pages setup specifically for those.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Guys,

I've installed Header Tag Controller V2.5.9 with the STS 4 Contribution. Everything works, but the meta tags and title doesn't change. When I disable STS the Meta tags and title are displayed perfect.

What should I do, Should be a small change seeing that the HTC works on my standard osCommerce.

regards,

Edwin

You will need to ask in the support thread for STS4. From what I understand, there is some addtional file that is needed in order for it to work.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hey All,

I've installed this contribution without problem all except when filling products meta description tag with the Products Descripton, from within the admin section! It seems that when auto filling the description tags the script is using the same product description for many products! I does so for about 20-27 products (randomly for some reason) then picks up the current parsing description and does the same with that!

I'm looking into the problem but was just wondering if anyone has come across something similar?

BTW. I've got over 2000 products on the site, would this have any effect? Maybe alter maximum execution time etc?

Cheers,

*Ringo*

hi, jack i dont know if this question is related to this cont. , so would appreciate any help. i didn't any language other than english so deleted them all, but still i see that in a products description, it still asks for definitions in espanol and german is there a way i can remove it, i.e. , will this code be found on header tags cont. files or some where else. thanks

Hi there,

got a question.

I have HTC successfully installed.

Now I'm asking myself, what information has to be filled in all the fields of HTC.

Is there any manual or information resource available, or do I have to try it out ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Andreas

There is a file that comes with it that gives a brief overview of keywords. Picking the proper keyword is far beyond the scope of the contribution. You will need to investigate that and set up the tags and titles accordingly. If you run fill tags, then your categories/products should be OK. It is just the home page (and whatever other pages you want to change) that you need to worry about.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

have installed HTC over the top of a load of other contributions and it looks to be working fine, apart from when I edit individual categories/manufacturers if I forget to add the image (which in most cases does already exist) it overwrites the database entry and I end up image-less. I'm sure there's a straightforward fix which I haven't looked for yet but thought I'd mention it here first. If/when I find the fix I'll post, unless I'm beaten to it :)

I have htc installed in my shop and I noticed, when tweaking keywords and such that the category description that is supposed to show up on the category page, does not show up.

All I get is:

New Arrivals <~h1

New Arrivals <~h2 in smaller letters.

Then below that there are the sub categories. I have check and rechecked index.php and the section to display H2 is there so I'm unsure as to why this isn't showing up.

My site is totallygirly.com

Picking the proper keyword is far beyond the scope of the contribution. You will need to investigate that and set up the tags and titles accordingly.

Alright, alright. Investigating in my own keywords is not the problem.

But to be honest, the admin section of this contrib is not self-explanatory (not for me).

The first two pages are the problem - page control and text control.

I dont understand, what I can do there.

What does HTTA, HTDA, HTKA, HTCA mean ?

Is

HTTA=Title tag

HTDA=Description tag

HTKA=Keyword tag

HTCA=?

correct ?

I have htc installed in my shop and I noticed, when tweaking keywords and such that the category description that is supposed to show up on the category page, does not show up.

All I get is:

New Arrivals <~h1

New Arrivals <~h2 in smaller letters.

Then below that there are the sub categories. I have check and rechecked index.php and the section to display H2 is there so I'm unsure as to why this isn't showing up.

My site is totallygirly.com

I can't figure out how to display a category on your site but from the above, my guess is that there is a mistake in the installation. You shouldn't see h1 on the page.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Alright, alright. Investigating in my own keywords is not the problem.

But to be honest, the admin section of this contrib is not self-explanatory (not for me).

The first two pages are the problem - page control and text control.

I dont understand, what I can do there.

What does HTTA, HTDA, HTKA, HTCA mean ?

Is

HTTA=Title tag

HTDA=Description tag

HTKA=Keyword tag

HTCA=?

correct ?

I take it you didn't click the explain link?

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I can't figure out how to display a category on your site but from the above, my guess is that there is a mistake in the installation. You shouldn't see h1 on the page.

Jack

Ok. The categories are on the right hand side under shop by categories image. I'm wondering how it is supposed to look on the category page I guess

This is what mine looks like.

image1.gif

Now on my admin side, I click on catalog, choose a category. Name it, give it keywords, title, description...then I fill out the category description. I'm wondering if I'm expecting something on the index.php that isn't supposed to show up visibly.

You should see whatever text you add in admin for the description on the category page. Typically, sites that use template like yours has had the code changed to where the categories description won't display because the code isn't there. Do you know if you installed all of the changes for the index page?

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

You should see whatever text you add in admin for the description on the category page. Typically, sites that use template like yours has had the code changed to where the categories description won't display because the code isn't there. Do you know if you installed all of the changes for the index page?

Jack

Yes, I looked over the index.php and I do have a heavily modified shop. http://www.totallygirly.com/Image1.gif This is a picture showing what I mean. Here is my code.

require('includes/application_top.php');

// the following cPath references come from application_top.php
 $category_depth = 'top';
 if (isset($cPath) && tep_not_null($cPath)) {
$categories_products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
$cateqories_products = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_products_query);
if ($cateqories_products['total'] > 0) {
  $category_depth = 'products'; // display products
} else {
  $category_parent_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
  $category_parent = tep_db_fetch_array($category_parent_query);
  if ($category_parent['total'] > 0) {
	$category_depth = 'nested'; // navigate through the categories
  } else {
	$category_depth = 'products'; // category has no products, but display the 'no products' message
  }
}
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<?php
// BOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v2.5.2
// Replaced by header_tags.php
if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');
} else {
?> 
 <title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<?php
}
// EOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v2.5.2
?>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<?php
if ($category_depth == 'nested') {
   $category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, cd.categories_htc_title_tag, cd.categories_htc_description from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
?>
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>

<td><h1><?php echo $category['categories_htc_title_tag']; ?></h1></td>
	   <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	   <?php if (tep_not_null($category['categories_htc_description'])) { ?> 
	  <tr>
	   <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	   <td><h2><?php echo $category['categories_htc_description']; ?></h2></td>
	  </tr>
	  <?php } ?>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	  <tr>
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
<?php
if (isset($cPath) && strpos('_', $cPath)) {
// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category
  $category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);
  for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {
	$categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	$categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);
	if ($categories['total'] < 1) {
	  // do nothing, go through the loop
	} else {
	  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
	  break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in
	}
  }
} else {
  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
}

$number_of_categories = tep_db_num_rows($categories_query);

$rows = 0;
while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
  $rows++;
  $cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);
  $width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';
  echo '				<td align="center" class="smallText" width="' . $width . '" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>' . "\n";
  if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != $number_of_categories)) {
	echo '			  </tr>' . "\n";
	echo '			  <tr>' . "\n";
  }
}

// needed for the new products module shown below
$new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;
?>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<?php
 } elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
// create column list
$define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,
					 //'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,
					 //'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,
					 //'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);

asort($define_list);

$column_list = array();
reset($define_list);
while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {
  if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;
}

$select_column_list = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
  switch ($column_list[$i]) {
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
	  $select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';
	  break;
	//case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
	  //$select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';
	  //break;
	//case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
	  //$select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';
	  //break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';
	  break;
	//case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
	  //$select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';
	  //break;
  }
}

// show the products of a specified manufacturer
if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only a specific category
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
  } else {
// We show them all
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
  }
} else {
// show the products in a given categorie
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only specific catgeory
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
  } else {
// We show them all
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
  }
}

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (!ereg('[1-8][ad]', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {
  for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
	if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {
	  $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';
	  $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";
	  break;
	}
  }
} else {
  $sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);
  $sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);
  $listing_sql .= ' order by ';
  switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
	  $listing_sql .= "p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
	  $listing_sql .= "pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');
	  break;
	//case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
	  //$listing_sql .= "m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  //break;
	//case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
	//  $listing_sql .= "p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	 // break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
	  $listing_sql .= "pd.products_name";
	  break;
	//case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
	  //$listing_sql .= "p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  //break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
	  $listing_sql .= "final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
  }
}
$category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_htc_title_tag, cd.categories_htc_description from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
  $category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query); 
?>
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td><h1><?php echo $category['categories_htc_title_tag']; ?></h1></td><?php if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {  
	$category_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
	if ($category['manufacturers_name'] != "") {echo $category['manufacturers_name'];} else { echo HEADING_TITLE;}
  } else { 
	$category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	if ($category['categories_name'] != "") {echo $category['categories_name'];} else { echo HEADING_TITLE;}
  }
?></td>
<?php
// optional Product List Filter
if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {
	$filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";
  } else {
	$filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";
  }
  $filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);
  if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {
	echo '			<td align="center" class="main">' . tep_draw_form('filter', FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'get') . TEXT_SHOW . ' ';
	  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('manufacturers_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']);
	  $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES));
	} else {
	  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('cPath', $cPath);
	  $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS));
	}
	echo tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']);
	while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {
	  $options[] = array('id' => $filterlist['id'], 'text' => $filterlist['name']);
	}
	echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('filter_id', $options, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');
	echo '</form></td>' . "\n";
  }
}

// Get the right image for the top-right
$image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';
  $image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
  $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
  $image = $image['manufacturers_image'];
} elseif ($current_category_id) {
  $image = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
  $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
  $image = $image['categories_image'];
}
?>
		<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING); ?></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<?php
 } else { // default page
?>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php //echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php //echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_default.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_customer_greeting(); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_MAIN; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td><?php //include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
  //include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS);
?>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<?php
 }
?>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Edited by swtnhpy

just install header tag controller...everything seem to work wonderfull BUT

when i want to add new product, all the boxes are there for your to fill in but i can not find the THREE (3) boxes that said:

Title tag:

Meta decription:

Meta Keywords:

EVERYTHING ELSE WORK OK! no broken link no errors...etc

have i miss something?

Yes, I looked over the index.php and I do have a heavily modified shop. http://www.totallygirly.com/Image1.gif This is a picture showing what I mean. Here is my code.
The code you need to replace is there. It just hasn't been replace with the header tags code. You should re-read the Install_Catalog.txt file and perform the steps in it.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

just install header tag controller...everything seem to work wonderfull BUT

when i want to add new product, all the boxes are there for your to fill in but i can not find the THREE (3) boxes that said:

Title tag:

Meta decription:

Meta Keywords:

EVERYTHING ELSE WORK OK! no broken link no errors...etc

have i miss something?

Yes, something in the admin/categories.php file is not correct. Compare yours with the one in the contribution with Winmerge to find the problem.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

The code you need to replace is there. It just hasn't been replace with the header tags code. You should re-read the Install_Catalog.txt file and perform the steps in it.

Jack

Yes, I did this and replaced the last bit of code around 247. uploaded and still...no description.

Yes, something in the admin/categories.php file is not correct. Compare yours with the one in the contribution with Winmerge to find the problem.

Jack

hello Jack,

hello Jack,

coiuld not fit my admin/categories.php on the support threat...hope your don't mind! i send you an email instead! please help as the problem a little complicated!

michael