• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Header Tags Controller for Admin MS 2.2

Farrukh

I have added HTC and it seems to work fine on all pages but product display. When I go to the product description page it doesn't say the product title, it just says Title - Category - Other Title

I checked the database and all titles for the HTC were set to the default titles of the product.

Another small problem is that my "click to enlarge" stopped working to make images bigger

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only two changes to the product_info.php file. You should remove those and see if the page goes back to normal. Also check the admin->Header Tags->Text Control and change teh HT.. boxes for produc_info. That might be your problem.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

There are only two changes to the product_info.php file. You should remove those and see if the page goes back to normal. Also check the admin->Header Tags->Text Control and change teh HT.. boxes for produc_info. That might be your problem.

Jack

Still not working, I also just realized my add to cart isn't working

Still not working, I also just realized my add to cart isn't working

This is the error I am getting when adding to cart

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/site/public_html/includes/languages/english.php:1) in /home/site/public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

This is line 29 in general.php

header('Location: ' . $url);

Arrrghhh nightmare,

Just installed the HTC on my site at Thermaltech and now none of the products that were there are displaying.

In the admin on my site i get the following errors

When clicking on categoris/products in admin

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_category_tree() in /home/specialt/public_html/thermaltech/shop/admin/categories.php on line 860

when clicking on product attributes

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_languages() in /home/specialt/public_html/thermaltech/shop/admin/products_attributes.php on line 14

when clicking on manufactures

Call to undefined function: tep_info_image() in /home/specialt/public_html/thermaltech/shop/admin/manufacturers.php on line 304

when clicking on specials

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_info_image() in /home/specialt/public_html/thermaltech/shop/admin/specials.php on line 255

Can anyone pleasssssssssssssse help?

Things still to do before going "live" in no real order...

Change "buy now buttons" css styles

Change "lets see what we have here" into something meaningfull

Main logo of the website

Sort out currency to make site UK only (at present)

Remove "xx requests since" stuff

Update mainpage :D

Move shopping cart status into header

Add in stock status to product listing page

Define styles for product listing standardisation

Change CSS background for Headings

Increase Category size headings

Used mods so far:- basic_design_pack1mk7 | Google XML sitemap w admin | Paypal IPN v 1.2 | Feedmachine | pricematch_1_3_1 | Dynamic Sitemap 1.6 | Whos online Enhancement | Easypopulate 2.72

Each one that I solve I;ll be putting a post on the forum in a "completed shop" thread that Im writing up

Arrrghhh nightmare,

Just installed the HTC on my site at Thermaltech and now none of the products that were there are displaying.

In the admin on my site i get the following errors

When clicking on categoris/products in admin

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_category_tree() in /home/specialt/public_html/thermaltech/shop/admin/categories.php on line 860

when clicking on product attributes

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_languages() in /home/specialt/public_html/thermaltech/shop/admin/products_attributes.php on line 14

when clicking on manufactures

Call to undefined function: tep_info_image() in /home/specialt/public_html/thermaltech/shop/admin/manufacturers.php on line 304

when clicking on specials

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_info_image() in /home/specialt/public_html/thermaltech/shop/admin/specials.php on line 255

Can anyone pleasssssssssssssse help?

I think you may have changed the header tags on the admin side as well as the catalog side.

The headers do not have to be changedon the admin side.

Hope this helps... and is right!

Hi,

Is there a way of making my URLs a little more Google freindly.

The contrib that would help are not too header tags controller friendly, but removing HTC is not an option!!

Kind regards

www.hydrodeals.co.uk/catalog

Ultimate SEO v2 works.

If I do a fresh install in a seperate dir and then copy the files over would that solve it? What headers on the admin side do ineed to change back?

Main logo of the website

Used mods so far:- basic_design_pack1mk7 | Google XML sitemap w admin | Paypal IPN v 1.2 | Feedmachine | pricematch_1_3_1 | Dynamic Sitemap 1.6 | Whos online Enhancement | Easypopulate 2.72

Each one that I solve I;ll be putting a post on the forum in a "completed shop" thread that Im writing up

If I do a fresh install in a seperate dir and then copy the files over would that solve it? What headers on the admin side do ineed to change back?

Hi the headers on all the admin side should have the folowing code

<?php

// BOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v2.5.2

// Replaced by header_tags.php

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

} else {

?>

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<?php

}

// EOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v2.5.2

?>

If they have then change them back to

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

Now i am not too sure if this will work....

What file should I be editing for these changes?

Just noticed someting odd. Ive worked on it and now the admin side appears fine but the actual store pages themselves dont have any products

Edited by shiftlocked

Main logo of the website

To test something Ive just done a complete new blank install of OScommerce on a seperate server.

Ive copied the clean files over the ones on my installation. Followed the instructions to install the catalogue. Now Ive gone into the admin side and I cant get there as i get the error

Warning: main(includes/functions/clean_html_comments.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/specialt/public_html/thermaltech/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 212

Warning: main(includes/functions/clean_html_comments.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/specialt/public_html/thermaltech/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 212

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/functions/clean_html_comments.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/specialt/public_html/thermaltech/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 212

but the files are definatly there. Any ideas?

Main logo of the website

STrange, I dont seem to be able to edit my own posts, anyhows i worked out what it was. Make sure that the right application_top.php file is edited. In this case i had edited the one in the Admin folder not in my catalogue

Main logo of the website

I honestly tried to install HTC but because of my modified index.php i couldn't set my mind how to finish the whole process. Have found only the first line "Around line 70"... :(

Please, show me wherein i have to change that lines in index.php

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
 <tr>
<!-- body_text //-->
<?php
 if ($category_depth == 'nested') {
$category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);
?>
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	  <tr>
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
<?php
if (isset($cPath) && strpos('_', $cPath)) {
// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category
  $category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);
  for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {
	$categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	$categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);
	if ($categories['total'] < 1) {
	  // do nothing, go through the loop
	} else {
	  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
	  break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in
	}
  }
} else {
  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
}

$number_of_categories = tep_db_num_rows($categories_query);

$rows = 0;
while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
  $rows++;
  $cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);
  $width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';
  echo '				<td align="center" class="smallText" width="' . $width . '" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>' . "\n";
  if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != $number_of_categories)) {
	echo '			  </tr>' . "\n";
	echo '			  <tr>' . "\n";
  }
}

// needed for the new products module shown below
$new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;
?>
		 </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<?php
 } elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
// create column list
$define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);
asort($define_list);
$column_list = array();
reset($define_list);
while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {
  if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;
}
$select_column_list = '';
for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
  switch ($column_list[$i]) {
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
	  $select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
	  $select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';
	  break;
  }
}
// show the products of a specified manufacturer
if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only a specific category
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
  } else {
// We show them all
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
  }
} else {
// show the products in a given categorie
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only specific catgeory
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
  } else {
// We show them all
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
  }
}

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (!ereg('[1-8][ad]', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {
  for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
	if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {
	  $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';
	  $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";
	  break;
	}
  }
} else {
  $sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);
  $sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);
  $listing_sql .= ' order by ';
  switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
	  $listing_sql .= "p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
	  $listing_sql .= "pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
	  $listing_sql .= "m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
	  $listing_sql .= "p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
	  $listing_sql .= "pd.products_name";
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
	  $listing_sql .= "p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
	  $listing_sql .= "final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
  }
}

?>
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">	  
<!--
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
<?php
// optional Product List Filter
if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {
	$filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";
  } else {
	$filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";
  }
  $filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);
  if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {
	echo '			<td align="center" class="main">' . tep_draw_form('filter', FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'get') . TEXT_SHOW . '?';
	  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('manufacturers_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']);
	  $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES));
	} else {
	  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('cPath', $cPath);
	  $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS));
	}
	echo tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']);
	while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {
	  $options[] = array('id' => $filterlist['id'], 'text' => $filterlist['name']);
	}
	echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('filter_id', $options, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');
	echo '</form></td>' . "\n";
  }
}

// Get the right image for the top-right
$image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';
  $image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
  $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
  $image = $image['manufacturers_image'];
} elseif ($current_category_id) {
  $image = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
  $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
  $image = $image['categories_image'];
}
?>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
-->
  <tr>
	<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING); ?></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<?php
 } else { // default page
?>
  <tr>
	<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?><?php include('includes/text_blocks/gifts.htm'); ?></td>
  </tr>
</table>
</td>
<?php
 }
?>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->

Sorry for this huge bulk of code! But this contribution is vitally important!

Please, point out all 4 steps for my index.php (because there are not only clean install used by many of us)

Thanks in advance!

I started to see errors on few pages (listed below) in admin area after installation of header Tags Controller v.2.5.9

On page catalog/admin/specials.php

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, s.specials_id, s.specials_new_products_price, s.specials_date_added, s.specials_last_modified, s.expires_date, s.date_status_change, s.status from products p, specials s, products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = s.products_id order by pd.products_name limit -20, 20

On page catalog/admin/manufacturers.php

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 5

select m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name, m.manufacturers_image, m.date_added, m.last_modified, mi.manufacturers_htc_title_tag from manufacturers m LEFT JOIN manufacturers_info mi on m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id where mi.languages_id = '1' order by m.manufacturers_name limit -20, 20

On page catalog/admin/reviews.php

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select reviews_id, products_id, date_added, last_modified, reviews_rating from reviews order by date_added DESC limit -20, 20

Could you help please?

It's a php compatibility problem. Downlaod and install the security update contribution or just use the part that applies to the split_page_results class and the problem will go away.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Yes, it matters. They should be placed in matter of importance. However, your example is misleading. It is showing one keyword (technically a key phase). If those are meant to be three keywords, they have to be comma separated.

Jack

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Jack_mcs, thanks for autoemailer! Too complicated for me but i got it working at last =)

Page Maker is very very useful for me too.

Still can't install HTC! Would you like to help me a little? Please

Sure, ust post your question here. Be sure to install it in the three steps as mentioned in the Install_ReadMe_First.txt file. I find a lot of people skip over this. Then, if a problem occurs, they can't say if the first two steps worked or not. It will save you a lot of time if you do it that way should a problem occur.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I just can't find those fragmets of code to replace them with =(

3 posts above is the whole body of index.php... But nobody to point.

It's lightly modified version of 2.2 MS2 (for design and usability purposes).

I'm not a novice in fact but it's too hard for me

Please, tell me if it's possible to include HTC in my current index.php.

Thanks in advance, Jack!