• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Header Tags Controller for Admin MS 2.2

Farrukh

Are the changes you made in admin actually in the includes/languages/french/header_tags.php file?

Jack

Yes they are and as a matter of fact the header itself fills but on the French index page it still shows "HEADER_TITLE" in place of the title for the page. All the French language files (index, french.php, header_tags) are properly filled. I'm just stumped as I had no problems on the other server.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am using Header Tags 2.6.3 and I have osCommerce 2.2.2. I have default tags set up for general pages, but I can't get the information I set up in the products pages to show up. I think I have tried every combination in Text Control, but it always shows the default tags. I have unchecked all the HTXX boxes including HTPA, but this always remained checked.

I know you can fill tags on the Fill Tags page, but this will overwrite the tags I have set up. Is this my only option to get my keywords and descriptions to show up in the source code?

Thanks for your help,

Carol Ann

They are editable in the products edit page.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Yes they are and as a matter of fact the header itself fills but on the French index page it still shows "HEADER_TITLE" in place of the title for the page. All the French language files (index, french.php, header_tags) are properly filled. I'm just stumped as I had no problems on the other server.
If the proper text is in the french/header_tags.php file, then the only other possibilities are the code in the page that is having the problem or the includes/header_tags.php file. Try replacing the latter with the one from the contribution to cut those possibilities.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi, I am trying to fix the subcategory display of images for my website. Because some descriptions are lengthy in text, I would like to display the subcategory images above the HTC text. Can anyone point me in the right direction or offer any suggestions to accomplish this.

Jada

The codes of the many, outweigh the codes of the few. Live long and Prosper.

Hi, I am trying to fix the subcategory display of images for my website. Because some descriptions are lengthy in text, I would like to display the subcategory images above the HTC text. Can anyone point me in the right direction or offer any suggestions to accomplish this.
Try changing this line in index.php
<td><h2><?php echo $category['categories_htc_description']; ?></h2></td>

to this

<td colspan="2"><h2><?php echo $category['categories_htc_description']; ?></h2></td>

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Try changing this line in index.php
<td><h2><?php echo $category['categories_htc_description']; ?></h2></td>

to this

<td colspan="2"><h2><?php echo $category['categories_htc_description']; ?></h2></td>

Jack

I tried the code you suggested and nothing appeared to have changed: here is a section of the code in that file.

<!-- body_text //-->
<?php
 if ($category_depth == 'nested') {
$category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, cd.categories_htc_title_tag, cd.categories_htc_description from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);
?>
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td><h1><?php echo $category['categories_htc_title_tag']; ?></h1></td>
					<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo $breadcrumb->last(); ?></td>
	   <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	   <?php if (tep_not_null($category['categories_htc_description'])) { ?> 
	  <tr>
	   <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <?php } ?>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	  <tr>
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
<?php
if (isset($cPath) && strpos('_', $cPath)) {
// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category
  $category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);
  for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {
	$categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	$categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);
	if ($categories['total'] < 1) {
	  // do nothing, go through the loop
	} else {
	  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
	  break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in
	}
  }
} else {
  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
}

$number_of_categories = tep_db_num_rows($categories_query);

$rows = 0;
while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
  $rows++;
  $cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);
  $width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';
  echo '				<td align="center" class="smallText" width="' . $width . '" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>' . "\n";
  if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != $number_of_categories)) {
	echo '			  </tr>' . "\n";
	echo '			  <tr>' . "\n";
  }
}

// needed for the new products module shown below
$new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;
?>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
				<tr>
<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_FEATURED); ?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
	  <tr>
		<td><?php //include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<?php
 } elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
// create column list
$define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);

asort($define_list);

$column_list = array();
reset($define_list);
while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {
  if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;
}

$select_column_list = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
  switch ($column_list[$i]) {
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
	  $select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
	  $select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';
	  break;
  }
}

// show the products of a specified manufacturer
if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only a specific category
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
  } else {
// We show them all
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
  }
} else {
// show the products in a given categorie
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only specific catgeory
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
  } else {
// We show them all
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
  }
}

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (!ereg('[1-8][ad]', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {
  for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
	if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {
	  $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';
	  $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";
	  break;
	}
  }
} else {
  $sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);
  $sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);
  $listing_sql .= ' order by ';
  switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
	  $listing_sql .= "p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
	  $listing_sql .= "pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
	  $listing_sql .= "m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
	  $listing_sql .= "p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
	  $listing_sql .= "pd.products_name";
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
	  $listing_sql .= "p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
	  $listing_sql .= "final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
  }
}
if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) 
  $db_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_htc_title_tag as htc_title, manufacturers_htc_description as htc_description from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " where languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
else 
  $db_query = tep_db_query("select categories_htc_title_tag as htc_title, categories_htc_description as htc_description from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$htc = tep_db_fetch_array($db_query);
?>
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td><h1><?php echo $htc['htc_title']; ?></h1></td>
<?php
// optional Product List Filter
if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {
	$filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";
  } else {
	$filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";
  }
  $filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);
  if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {
	echo '			<td align="center" class="main">' . tep_draw_form('filter', FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'get') . TEXT_SHOW . ' ';
	  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('manufacturers_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']);
	  $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES));
	} else {
	  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('cPath', $cPath);
	  $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS));
	}
	echo tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']);
	while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {
	  $options[] = array('id' => $filterlist['id'], 'text' => $filterlist['name']);
	}
	echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('filter_id', $options, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');
	echo '</form></td>' . "\n";
  }
}

// Get the right image for the top-right
$image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';
  $image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
  $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
  $image = $image['manufacturers_image'];
} elseif ($current_category_id) {
  $image = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
  $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
  $image = $image['categories_image'];
}
?>
	   <td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, $category['categories_htc_title_tag'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>		   
	  <?php if (tep_not_null($htc['htc_description'])) { ?> 
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	   <td colspan="2"><h2><?php echo $htc['htc_description']; ?></h2></td>
	  </tr>
	  <?php } ?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING); ?></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<?php

Jada

The codes of the many, outweigh the codes of the few. Live long and Prosper.

Does anyone have a wysiwyg editor contribution installed that works with HTC - I am having a massive nightmare - I just can't get it to work, please help me.

Thanks

Lottie

TinyMCE Anywhere works fine with it. You just have to edit the string it adds to the categories file to include the HTC text areas. But you should only apply it to the description since html tags shouldn't be in the title and keywords tag.

Jack

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

TinyMCE Anywhere works fine with it. You just have to edit the string it adds to the categories file to include the HTC text areas. But you should only apply it to the description since html tags shouldn't be in the title and keywords tag.

Jack

Could you give a little more explanation on what I have to edit, I've been struggling for months with this. I've now started my site from scratch again after 4 months of development as I just can't get an editor to work! :blush:

Thanks

Lottie

Could you give a little more explanation on what I have to edit, I've been struggling for months with this. I've now started my site from scratch again after 4 months of development as I just can't get an editor to work! :blush:

Thanks

Lottie

You need to install TinyMCE Anywhere first. Has that been done?

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi there,

I have HTC in version 2.5.9 implemented in my site,

In addition I have "Infopages Unlimited" installed.

Now I figured out that the title of the Infopages is not set correctly.

In the contrib "Infopages" I can set a title for each page, e.g. "Support" or "Terms of Return".

But the title is not shown in the upper title bar of the browser.

The title-tag is set in the information.php, the file for "Infopages".

Has this something to do with HTC and how can I change it ?

Thanks in advance,

kind regards

Andreas

You need to install TinyMCE Anywhere first. Has that been done?

Jack

Jack,

It turns out it was a server problem that was stopping it working, so sorry for thinking it could be related to HTC or rather my inability to get two contributions to work together!

I didn't install TinyMCE Anywhere I panicked at the mention of ACA and not being able to help much if this wasn't installed!

I would still like to try TinyMCE but do not feel confident enough at the moment to try.

Thanks

Lotti

Hi there,

I have HTC in version 2.5.9 implemented in my site,

In addition I have "Infopages Unlimited" installed.

Now I figured out that the title of the Infopages is not set correctly.

In the contrib "Infopages" I can set a title for each page, e.g. "Support" or "Terms of Return".

But the title is not shown in the upper title bar of the browser.

The title-tag is set in the information.php, the file for "Infopages".

Has this something to do with HTC and how can I change it ?

Thanks in advance,

kind regards

Andreas

I'm not sure what the question is but if you are asking if the title of each of the pages can be setup with Header Tags, then the answer is not without code changes. You should ask in the infopages support thread to see if anyone has done this.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I'm not sure what the question is but if you are asking if the title of each of the pages can be setup with Header Tags, then the answer is not without code changes. You should ask in the infopages support thread to see if anyone has done this.

Jack

The problem is, that I set the title of each infopage, but it is not shown in the title bar of the browser.

But your right, that might not be a problem with HTC.

I will ask in the appr.support thread.

Thanks

Andreas

From what i can tell the contribution runs fine. When i view my source, everything shows up nice and neat.

I'm attempting to run http://www.scrubtheweb.com/ on my site, but it and every other meta analyzer says they can't find the title, tags, or description.

Can someone please help?

my site is http://www.safetygears.net

You've got a fatal error with your code - validate.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

You've got a fatal error with your code - validate.

Jack

the doctype error is beyond me. i've tried putting in the declarations for every type of site there is, but it never validates. i'm assuming i have to convert my site to xhtml from what i can gather, but my site is so heavily modified that most contributions just copy over fresh versions of OSC.

As for the other one. i can't figure out what it's talking about. i have a closed </head> in my index.php file

<head>
<META name="y_key" content="e6178cb4619bf144" >
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<?php
// BOF: Header Tag Controller v2.6.3
if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');
} else {
?> 
 <title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<?php
}
// EOF: Header Tag Controller v2.6.3
?>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

</head>

This isn't a Header Tags problem, unless you changed something that shouldn't have been changed when installing it. You should remove the changes to the head section of the index file and try validating again. If it still fails, then you should post in the general support forum for help. If it fails, then re-install Header Tags.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I have this kinda weird problem, in the Admin side at header_tags_english.php, all of the descriptions are not showing up.

What I mean by this is the columns where it says allprods, index, product_info I have two options between index and product_info missing.

I checked the corresponding file but do not know where to look.

Could you point me in the right directions of where I should be looking to correct this problem?

Here is a pic of what I am talking about.

htc_help.jpg