• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Downloads Controller v5.3 and 2.2MS2

ecarey

Has anyone else had a problem getting Downloads Controller v5.3 working with MS2, Was written for MS1 I know, and it worked perfectly but for MS2 it will not.

The Small, Medium and Large Image contrib also broke on MS2.

Thanks for any help in advance! :oops:

Eddie

Thanks for the prompt enquiry but in the meantime I had decided to wipe-out and reinstall MS2 there were several other issues I was having. After this installation of DownLoad Controller v5.3 it works perfectly.

Thanks

Eddie Carey

the Readme.txt file is so poor, there is no istructions on how to edit the existing files, i cant just overwrite the old ones , coz i have several mods installed.

i would appreciate a better Readme file though.

Hello !! :lol:

I use this contributions for a Quote system, the system only using download controler in ship and payment modules.

In the shipp confirmation process (checkout_shipping.php), after checkout_payment.php, I received the windows message "document.checkout_payment.payment.length" is null or not is a objet.

any help or guide. please. :oops:

Thanks

Miguel