• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIB] Admin Access Level Accounts for MS2

papasan

I have an identical problem - has anyone found a solution? The same problem is outlined on at least one other EN Oscommerce forum and some foreign language ones too. For instance: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1547680

(not holding breath as this thread is rather old)

Solution:

Find $mInfo_array = array_merge($admin, $admin_group);

Change to: $mInfo_array = array_merge((array)$admin, (array)$admin_group);

do same to two other similar lines

• 3 weeks later...

I installed this and did a little customization with the access files on admin_accexx.php so the salespeople would only have access to the admin areas they need to view or update, unfortunately is still granting access to all areas. I have the osCommerce open source Point of Sale contib (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3016/v,22) installed versus the The package at www.oscommerce-pos.com. I have altered the accessible files to areas such as reviews.php, faq.php and those sorts of files. When I test using their usernames and passwords, they are still granted access to the entire admin. Can you tell me where or what might be causing these error, so I can correct it?

• 1 year later...

Hi everybody.

I have installed this contribution and apparently everything went smooth except when I try to add a new member to a group of administrators: in this case, I get the following error

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and categories_id=20' at line 1

select categories_name from categories_description where language_id= and categories_id=20

[TEP STOP]

I get the following error I have tried to search for previous posts regarding this error but nothing shows up. Other similar posts dealing with the 1064 error either have different description or are not related to this contribution.

Anybody has any idea on how to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot in advance

Mendoh