• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchase Without Account -Order_Info_Check.php - File Mixup

badjuju

There seems to be a mixup with the documentation for this contribution. The contribution reads:

***********RUNTIME FIX*************

The file included in the top level of the file structure in this package is meant as a drop in replacement for the following file catalog/includes/modules/Order_Info_Check.php.

I have also added it to the proper structure in this mod for any new installs to avoid confusion

The problem is the file in /catalog/Order_Info_Check.php and /catalog/modules/Order_Info_Check.php are the same.

The file located in the root level of the contribution is different and I'm not sure where this should be placed. Either in:

/catalog/Order_Info_Check.php or /catalog/modules/Order_Info_Check.php.

Since the contribution states that the file has been added to the correct folder, it's hard to figure out which file should be placed in /module directory.

Please help - I've had a lot of problems with this contribution and nothing I have tried has worked.

Thanks.

The problem is the file in /catalog/Order_Info_Check.php and /catalog/modules/Order_Info_Check.php are the same.

The file located in the root level of the contribution is different and I'm not sure where this should be placed. Either in:

/catalog/Order_Info_Check.php or /catalog/modules/Order_Info_Check.php.

I haven't looked specifically at this contribution, but in general, you want to put the one that includes or requires header.php, column_left.php, etc. in the catalog directory. The one in modules is designed to be included by another page that already has the header, footer, etc.

Hth,

Matt

hi Folks,

I just had the same question and tried it out. The file belongs into the includes/modules/ directory

Cheers

Matzze