Sign in to follow this  
surfking

Sure its been asked before - 3 column products - Not in list

Ok, if you look at my site at http://www.hotpeds.com you will see that all the products are listed 1 by 1. The table is like 20 rows and only 1 column, is there any way or any mod to have it like 3 products across, somewhat like it is when you see the new products sections. Thanks for your help guys!

Hope it adds to your already fantasic store...

You go watch your fireworks and I'll watch your store... :D

Looks great!

Tony

"The price of success is perseverance. The price of failure comes much cheaper."

Thanks, your store looks incredible. One quick question, you didn't take those pictures of the knives did you? They fit on that page perfect. Well even if you didn't you laid them out just right. Thanks!

Thanks, your store looks incredible.
Umm... I can't take the credit for the design, since it's the standard osCommerce layout. As for the knives, no, I didn't take the photos, though I had to scan each one from a pamphlet the size of an envelope. I scanned them all at 2400dpi and then reduced them. I got much better clarity this way than scanning them directly at 75dpi for the screen. As for the sizes, I been pretty fastidious with every product definition and image on my site. I created all images on the site the one size, including the popups. All popups have a maximum of 480px, whether it be in height or width... I just took the longest side and made it 480px.

Bare in mind that I have some image proportion code in there too, just to keep everything in order.

Thanks again for the comments, though I still like your site... :)

Tony

"The price of success is perseverance. The price of failure comes much cheaper."