• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sure its been asked before - 3 column products - Not in list

Hope it adds to your already fantasic store...

You go watch your fireworks and I'll watch your store... :D

Looks great!

Tony

"The price of success is perseverance. The price of failure comes much cheaper."

Thanks, your store looks incredible.
Umm... I can't take the credit for the design, since it's the standard osCommerce layout. As for the knives, no, I didn't take the photos, though I had to scan each one from a pamphlet the size of an envelope. I scanned them all at 2400dpi and then reduced them. I got much better clarity this way than scanning them directly at 75dpi for the screen. As for the sizes, I been pretty fastidious with every product definition and image on my site. I created all images on the site the one size, including the popups. All popups have a maximum of 480px, whether it be in height or width... I just took the longest side and made it 480px.

Bare in mind that I have some image proportion code in there too, just to keep everything in order.

Thanks again for the comments, though I still like your site... :)

Tony

"The price of success is perseverance. The price of failure comes much cheaper."