• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Database connection failure on converting database

I have an installation where I converted the database from a V2 shop when V4 was first released. At that time the additional images were not handled. The update for V4 say that has been fixed so I want to run the conversion script again to fix that. I uploaded the latest version of oscb. When I try to run it I get the following failure. The shop is working find and not having any database issues so it is just related to this script. Do I need to clear something to get it to work?

PHP Warningyii\base\ErrorException

mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): Connection timed out

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Did you updated your osCommerce to v4.08? How did you do that? By using App Shop > System update?

18 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

PHP Warningyii\base\ErrorException

mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): Connection timed out

This error do not connected with importing, it is common error. Did you change database host name since the first installation?

Could you send me the log files (lib/backend/runtime/logs/*.log)?

Nothing has changed that I am aware, other than the oscb directory name, maybe. I PM'ed you the logs.

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons