• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Popup's not loading

odzsolut

Hello,

I have a problem after the installation: all the popup's are not loading in the admin interface.

In the print screen you can see from 'App Shop', but this issue I have in all section of the application. The popup is just loading without any info displayed.

Does anyone know a solution for this? Thank you in advance.

2023-01-04_16h31_38.png

Edited by odzsolut
edited the pic

On 1/4/2023 at 4:34 PM, odzsolut said:

I have a problem after the installation: all the popup's are not loading in the admin interface.

In the print screen you can see from 'App Shop', but this issue I have in all section of the application. The popup is just loading without any info displayed.

Does anyone know a solution for this? Thank you in advance.

2 hours ago, myiptv said:

please can you advise to solve, I have the same issue even when changing the php 8.0 and php8.1 version, I still have the same issue to insert the storage key,

oscommerce version: 4.08.54127

Please send me the log files lib/backend/runtime/logs/*.log (or just click the Download all logs button in Admin > Settings > Tools > Error log viewer)